TOPIC | The Night Before Christmas Mafia
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 111 112
@flybeatRemix

Alright, thank you for notifying me!
@flybeatRemix

Alright, thank you for notifying me!
2v32at4.jpg
@Detroness

( oh, man. I really hate to have to do this to you, but I think I'm also going to have to drop out of this one. It looked like it would be so much fun, too! :C I seriously feel horrible about dropping out, but rl smacked me in the face and I won't be able to keep up. I think it's best if you just grab one of the replacements for me.)
@Detroness

( oh, man. I really hate to have to do this to you, but I think I'm also going to have to drop out of this one. It looked like it would be so much fun, too! :C I seriously feel horrible about dropping out, but rl smacked me in the face and I won't be able to keep up. I think it's best if you just grab one of the replacements for me.)
0qSbXzX.pngzinth_100_by_dragonnmr_d9d593u.gif
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11839001] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/118391/11839001_350.png[/img] [/url] @Leopardmask[/center] ----- Steeltalon smiled at the reaction, a soft, electric-blue glow shining through the thin canvas that covered that was the cover for his underbelly, covering the complex machinery within. He was rather proud of being a living, breathing automaton, and when drakes noticed it, he couldn't stop the quite literal glow of pride. "That I am, Rigil! Thanks for the compliment~! Name's Steeltalon, but you can call me Steel!" He shook his head. "Never visited the Southern Icefields before, and I just went from the arid Shifting Expanse to the just-as-arid Wandering Contagion, so I never really got accustomed to it, either." He darted over to the Wildclaw's side, noticing how much larger the drake was (twice is length, actually), and he was reminded of another question he'd had about his creator. He'd always wondered why some drake would make such a tiny automaton. His gaze landed on the mechanojets. This reminded him of another question. "Say, you're biological, yet you have mechanojets like I do. Is there a story behind that...?" He paused, realizing how a drake could take that as offensive, and he looked up at Rigil. "If you don't wish to disclose that information, it's perfectly fine. I understand some creatures are a bit...uncomfortable with their pasts, so I try to be understandable."

Steeltalon smiled at the reaction, a soft, electric-blue glow shining through the thin canvas that covered that was the cover for his underbelly, covering the complex machinery within. He was rather proud of being a living, breathing automaton, and when drakes noticed it, he couldn't stop the quite literal glow of pride. "That I am, Rigil! Thanks for the compliment~! Name's Steeltalon, but you can call me Steel!" He shook his head. "Never visited the Southern Icefields before, and I just went from the arid Shifting Expanse to the just-as-arid Wandering Contagion, so I never really got accustomed to it, either." He darted over to the Wildclaw's side, noticing how much larger the drake was (twice is length, actually), and he was reminded of another question he'd had about his creator. He'd always wondered why some drake would make such a tiny automaton. His gaze landed on the mechanojets. This reminded him of another question. "Say, you're biological, yet you have mechanojets like I do. Is there a story behind that...?" He paused, realizing how a drake could take that as offensive, and he looked up at Rigil. "If you don't wish to disclose that information, it's perfectly fine. I understand some creatures are a bit...uncomfortable with their pasts, so I try to be understandable."
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@Cyberstrike

It's no trouble. Thanks for notifying me! :)
@Cyberstrike

It's no trouble. Thanks for notifying me! :)
2v32at4.jpg
@Detroness [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4817170] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/48172/4817170_350.png[/img] [/url] Mim was slow to come to her senses. She woke to the sounds of singing and hammering. "Grrrrr...ahhwwww" her growl turned into a yawn as she stretched awake. "Quiet down over there!" she commanded her eyes closing again. But before she could settle back into sleep, her eyelids shot open again. "This isn't my lair," she muttered to herself. "You there, Spiral," Mim snapped authoritatively. "How, ummm...where am I?" her tone softened with confusion and concern.
@Detroness

4817170_350.png

Mim was slow to come to her senses. She woke to the sounds of singing and hammering.

"Grrrrr...ahhwwww" her growl turned into a yawn as she stretched awake. "Quiet down over there!" she commanded her eyes closing again.

But before she could settle back into sleep, her eyelids shot open again. "This isn't my lair," she muttered to herself.

"You there, Spiral," Mim snapped authoritatively. "How, ummm...where am I?" her tone softened with confusion and concern.
ew9u8Xp.png
[center]----- ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17491624] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/174917/17491624_350.png[/img] [/url] ----- -----[/center] [center][size=2]Not adding a ping since this is just my way of quiet introduction. I was busy all afternoon with a musical practice x.x I apologize![/size][/center] ----- ----- Late. Union usually wasn't the type to be late, he was used to being early in fact due to appointments with clients for ceremonies. Though if he would dare say it... He might as well have been [i]fashionably[/i] late. He chuckled to himself softly, he had always loved that expression in some way or another. He had caught bits of the conversation as he approached, the workshop, dining room and living room were the places available to visit. He made a mental note of that, something he would surely have to remember in this day. He didn't have any particular questions to ask so instead he stood there patiently, his eyes glazing over the crowd of dragons around him, not exactly sure who to approach just yet.
Not adding a ping since this is just my way of quiet introduction. I was busy all afternoon with a musical practice x.x I apologize!

Late. Union usually wasn't the type to be late, he was used to being early in fact due to appointments with clients for ceremonies. Though if he would dare say it... He might as well have been fashionably late. He chuckled to himself softly, he had always loved that expression in some way or another.

He had caught bits of the conversation as he approached, the workshop, dining room and living room were the places available to visit. He made a mental note of that, something he would surely have to remember in this day. He didn't have any particular questions to ask so instead he stood there patiently, his eyes glazing over the crowd of dragons around him, not exactly sure who to approach just yet.
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/177859/17785813p.png?mtime=VkSZAQAAMzE.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/122445/12244440p.png?mtime=VibWUAAAMVg.png[/img][/center] Rogue turned to the snappy command, and saw a confused sky dancer, "Ma'am." Rogue acknowledged then went on to answer her question. "You're in Saint Nicholas's workshop. The way you got here isn't important, what is important is that you are here: safe and sound, and out of the bitter, bitter cold," Rogue shivered underneath his cloak. August added, "Whether or not you're here to help jolly 'ole Saint Nicholas or sabotage by other orders of Krampus is to be seen in the near future." The fae then stuck his tongue out in mock disgust at the mention of Krampus, in hopes that he'd lighten up the mood of this worried sky dancer. "Mean ol' Krampus." [sub]@freshpeachez
17785813p.png?mtime=VkSZAQAAMzE.png 12244440p.png?mtime=VibWUAAAMVg.png

Rogue turned to the snappy command, and saw a confused sky dancer, "Ma'am." Rogue acknowledged then went on to answer her question.

"You're in Saint Nicholas's workshop. The way you got here isn't important, what is important is that you are here: safe and sound, and out of the bitter, bitter cold," Rogue shivered underneath his cloak.

August added, "Whether or not you're here to help jolly 'ole Saint Nicholas or sabotage by other orders of Krampus is to be seen in the near future."

The fae then stuck his tongue out in mock disgust at the mention of Krampus, in hopes that he'd lighten up the mood of this worried sky dancer. "Mean ol' Krampus."

@freshpeachez

2v32at4.jpg
[center]----- ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17491624] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/174917/17491624_350.png[/img] [/url] ----- @Kanariah -----[/center] Union lifted his head at the voice of another dragon, looking up, he makes the distinct notice that this dragon also happens to be a male imperial. With one heck of a scarf to boot. He makes note to buy himself one sometime, he would look rather stylish he liked to think. He couldn't help but feel relieved he wasn't the one to start off a conversation, one small thing to thank the imperial for internally. "Union." He replied, taking the extended paw and giving it a firm shake in greeting. "Sorta overwhelming huh?" He asked lightly, though he was used to mingling, this situation felt rather different. The imperial had an imposing tone, some of his clients were sort of like that as well.

Union lifted his head at the voice of another dragon, looking up, he makes the distinct notice that this dragon also happens to be a male imperial. With one heck of a scarf to boot. He makes note to buy himself one sometime, he would look rather stylish he liked to think.

He couldn't help but feel relieved he wasn't the one to start off a conversation, one small thing to thank the imperial for internally.

"Union." He replied, taking the extended paw and giving it a firm shake in greeting. "Sorta overwhelming huh?" He asked lightly, though he was used to mingling, this situation felt rather different. The imperial had an imposing tone, some of his clients were sort of like that as well.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4817170] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/48172/4817170_350.png[/img] [/url] "I see," Mim muttered slowly. "Or rather, I don't see. I've heard of Saint Nicholas, but only through secondary sources. It seems no one I've encountered has actually met him in person. Have you? Met him?" Mim turned to a passing Imperial male with gorgeous white silks adorning his wings. @Kanariah

4817170_350.png

"I see," Mim muttered slowly.

"Or rather, I don't see. I've heard of Saint Nicholas, but only through secondary sources. It seems no one I've encountered has actually met him in person. Have you? Met him?" Mim turned to a passing Imperial male with gorgeous white silks adorning his wings.

@Kanariah
ew9u8Xp.png
Kittencandy exited the dining room and went to explore the rest of the workshop.
@detroness
She found a long hallway leading somewhere... "Excuse me?" she said to a dragon patrolling the hall. "Do you know if there are any guest rooms here? And if so, could you tell me where to take a nap or wash?"
Kittencandy exited the dining room and went to explore the rest of the workshop.
@detroness
She found a long hallway leading somewhere... "Excuse me?" she said to a dragon patrolling the hall. "Do you know if there are any guest rooms here? And if so, could you tell me where to take a nap or wash?"
Agrina/ Lena, she/ her pronouns, FR +0
ghostly_aura_by_dogi_crimson-da52936.gif tririddlebadge21_by_dragoonwys-dazbx1q.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 111 112