Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Nature DOM] CLOSED
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 98 99
@Mutation

I'm not in a hurry. Actually my game plan right now is to spend most of the day sending dragons off to you guys. Hopefully I'll have the time to to it.
@Mutation

I'm not in a hurry. Actually my game plan right now is to spend most of the day sending dragons off to you guys. Hopefully I'll have the time to to it.

Used to be GeriVl of the Lightning Flight
WvWPineappleGeriVI.png
Used to be GeriVl of the Lightning Flight
@Mutation
4 lv7s incoming.
@Mutation
4 lv7s incoming.
Need help with art? That one dragon you just can't work out the details on? Are the genes too complex? Are primal eyes too tough to figure out? How do you even draw fur? I can help you out.

Parno can lead you to some tutorials! ->
Shops for adopts and commissions being reworked. Check back later.
DTb5WXV.png
@Mutation Sending a few level 10s over PA.
@Mutation Sending a few level 10s over PA.
NaJJDaT.pngelLcOJA.pngQhVvUuK.pngwvlshadow.png4qDnNCf.png
@Mutation Can I queue up a bunch of PAs for you? Thought I'd check, since you're busy!
@Mutation Can I queue up a bunch of PAs for you? Thought I'd check, since you're busy!
@Rulanir Yup, go ahead! Slowly but surely getting through my queue (already had 40 PAs just a bit ago), i'm set to 'busy' but I still take new additions.
@Rulanir Yup, go ahead! Slowly but surely getting through my queue (already had 40 PAs just a bit ago), i'm set to 'busy' but I still take new additions.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@Mutation Not a worry. I'll queue them up for ya soon!
@Mutation Not a worry. I'll queue them up for ya soon!
@Sofystikitty
Seven lv7s incoming. One mirror.
@Sofystikitty
Seven lv7s incoming. One mirror.
Need help with art? That one dragon you just can't work out the details on? Are the genes too complex? Are primal eyes too tough to figure out? How do you even draw fur? I can help you out.

Parno can lead you to some tutorials! ->
Shops for adopts and commissions being reworked. Check back later.
DTb5WXV.png
@Tsuko

Got it! o>
@Tsuko

Got it! o>
Assinatura.png I'm a 6+FR time
English is not my native language
---
You can visit my Hatchery and Art Shop
[center][img]https://media1.giphy.com/media/JDyuWofLmzQVW/giphy.gif[/img][/center] Send me those dragons! :)
giphy.gif

Send me those dragons! :)
I'm ready to receive if anyone has some that they're ready to send over :)
I'm ready to receive if anyone has some that they're ready to send over :)
25jehpf.jpg9Ec97kg.pngx2cRPnu.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 98 99