Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Nature DOM] CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 98 99
@Mutation One of my dragons won't show up for listing in the private auction, would you know why? I haven't used auctions much, heh.

edit: i figured it out, they were still on my coli team! Is it alright if I send that dragon now?
(i'll probably do it without any response, i'm impatient)
thanks
@Mutation One of my dragons won't show up for listing in the private auction, would you know why? I haven't used auctions much, heh.

edit: i figured it out, they were still on my coli team! Is it alright if I send that dragon now?
(i'll probably do it without any response, i'm impatient)
thanks
i literally have no idea what to have as a signature
@Mutation training up some dragons for Glademom! :D PAHs are fine with you?
@Mutation training up some dragons for Glademom! :D PAHs are fine with you?
@Kyrisi Yup, they are! Re-added that to my notes just now. Thank you for supporting Nature! I will get to your dragons ASAP.
@Kyrisi Yup, they are! Re-added that to my notes just now. Thank you for supporting Nature! I will get to your dragons ASAP.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@Mutation

Have six level 6 derg for you, sending a PA right away! Good luck with the conquest guys, you've done a great job already!
@Mutation

Have six level 6 derg for you, sending a PA right away! Good luck with the conquest guys, you've done a great job already!

Used to be GeriVl of the Lightning Flight
WvWPineappleGeriVI.png
I currently have 3 exalt fodder hatchlings and there adult Dragon that aren't selling. Also some nests that will hatch in a few days.
@Mutation
I currently have 3 exalt fodder hatchlings and there adult Dragon that aren't selling. Also some nests that will hatch in a few days.
@Mutation
Hatchery
pUYJTYH.png
@Rottedmind You can send the hatchies over for 2500Tr a piece, and i'm sure there will be more catchers in the following days to help you process the upcoming hatchings!
@Rottedmind You can send the hatchies over for 2500Tr a piece, and i'm sure there will be more catchers in the following days to help you process the upcoming hatchings!
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

[center][img]https://media1.giphy.com/media/JDyuWofLmzQVW/giphy.gif[/img][/center] Ill be openinh in about an hour.
giphy.gif

Ill be openinh in about an hour.

@Mutation

Sending some Level 7s via PA!
@Mutation

Sending some Level 7s via PA!
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@Mutation

I flooded you with dragons a bit, hope it's not a problem ^^''
@Mutation

I flooded you with dragons a bit, hope it's not a problem ^^''

WvWPineappleGeriVI.png
@GeriVl No worries! It might take a couple minutes but i'll get to 'em!
@GeriVl No worries! It might take a couple minutes but i'll get to 'em!

locke.png

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 98 99