Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Nature DOM] CLOSED
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 98 99
I'm awake and ready to take dragons!
I'm awake and ready to take dragons!
7j2QAB9.png stained glass rose badge nCFIQSX.png 2IfV7Y9.png
@Havenstrife I see your PA's, clearing lair room now. :)
@Havenstrife I see your PA's, clearing lair room now. :)
Still accepting dragons!!
Still accepting dragons!!
25jehpf.jpg9Ec97kg.pngx2cRPnu.png
Thank you for your dragons! They are enjoying some nice tea and lemonade in the shade of Glademomma's boughs! :)
Thank you for your dragons! They are enjoying some nice tea and lemonade in the shade of Glademomma's boughs! :)
I haven't received any dragons yet today, but I promise they'll be happy with Glademomma!
I haven't received any dragons yet today, but I promise they'll be happy with Glademomma!
Thank you to everyone sending dragons to us!
Thank you to everyone sending dragons to us!
25jehpf.jpg9Ec97kg.pngx2cRPnu.png
Send dragons I have a bunch of treasure waaaaaaiting for you!
Send dragons I have a bunch of treasure waaaaaaiting for you!
@Atalina sending a few PA's your way!
@Atalina sending a few PA's your way!
@evet
My apologies about Bonanza, but I think Akuma was priced correctly-- she has the gene bonus.
Edit: whoops, that must have been yesterdays bonus. You are correct. Sorry about that!
@evet
My apologies about Bonanza, but I think Akuma was priced correctly-- she has the gene bonus.
Edit: whoops, that must have been yesterdays bonus. You are correct. Sorry about that!
@ketoburrito Yay! I'll accept them as quickly as I can (Though if there's more than 4 dragons I'll have to take them in batches)
@ketoburrito Yay! I'll accept them as quickly as I can (Though if there's more than 4 dragons I'll have to take them in batches)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 98 99