Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Nature DOM] CLOSED
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99
Good try Nature! It was fun even though we didn't stop the record breaking heat
Good try Nature! It was fun even though we didn't stop the record breaking heat
mc661j.png
~Signature by Marzi~
Thanks to everyone who sent us dragons this week! We had tons of fun!
Thanks to everyone who sent us dragons this week! We had tons of fun!
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
You guys were AMAZING! You put up an incredible fight, and it was SO close that I have to calm down from this adrenaline rush. Congratulations on your amazing efforts!! What a phenomenal community you guys have in Nature <3
You guys were AMAZING! You put up an incredible fight, and it was SO close that I have to calm down from this adrenaline rush. Congratulations on your amazing efforts!! What a phenomenal community you guys have in Nature <3
Salt
Nooo i was rooting for nature!! Next time ok :D

It was fun to watch from the sidelines tho :p
(while desperately trying to send fodder dergs)
Nooo i was rooting for nature!! Next time ok :D

It was fun to watch from the sidelines tho :p
(while desperately trying to send fodder dergs)
Maricnnette of Fire

was pierrct of wind
++++++++ xYL4mas.png
I agree with Fawn! :D. Thank you guys for a good fight~ <3. Hope you all had as much fun as I did!!
I agree with Fawn! :D. Thank you guys for a good fight~ <3. Hope you all had as much fun as I did!!
doJfCyP.gifje67dzK.gif59TgHaL.png
Thanks for such a great fight! You guys did absolutely amazing! It was so close too!
Thanks for such a great fight! You guys did absolutely amazing! It was so close too!
hello ^.^
Thank you to everyone who sent in dragons this week. I personally accepted 3144 dragons (plus a few I probably forgot to record). Wow! I hope you're rolling in that sweet dragon dough!
Thank you to everyone who sent in dragons this week. I personally accepted 3144 dragons (plus a few I probably forgot to record). Wow! I hope you're rolling in that sweet dragon dough!
BPpOUJu.png
@Nightlilac @Ekksu Sorry I wasn't able to grab your dragons. <3 But with the upcoming battle bwteen ice and water, you have pre-leveled dergs at your disposal.

Thank you for your support, but I have to decline the pas. <3
@Nightlilac @Ekksu Sorry I wasn't able to grab your dragons. <3 But with the upcoming battle bwteen ice and water, you have pre-leveled dergs at your disposal.

Thank you for your support, but I have to decline the pas. <3
@Drakenhart

No sweat! Those last few minutes were so hectic, I don't blame you!

Thanks for an amazing week of dom! You guys fought so hard and it was awesome to be a part of it! <3
@Drakenhart

No sweat! Those last few minutes were so hectic, I don't blame you!

Thanks for an amazing week of dom! You guys fought so hard and it was awesome to be a part of it! <3
mirror_chib8.png
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
See a Mirror, pick it up, all week long you'll have
too many mirrors and no more food
help me please they're eating everything
On an unrelated note, if you have nice Mirrors to sell...
Too bad I only got into the merc'ing just in time to send three lvl 8s. X'D Oh, well. Here's a hello from one of Bossdad's Sparks~ Quite the fight you gave!
Too bad I only got into the merc'ing just in time to send three lvl 8s. X'D Oh, well. Here's a hello from one of Bossdad's Sparks~ Quite the fight you gave!
UVL1RfY.gif RWWRzfF.png tumblr_ot29r8EObP1rde8rlo1_100.gif ULzLIId.png
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99