Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Nature DOM] CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 98 99
@antivehicular All taken care of! I might try to get some rest when other catchers come on, this is more of a responsibility than I fathomed. :'D
@antivehicular All taken care of! I might try to get some rest when other catchers come on, this is more of a responsibility than I fathomed. :'D
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
@Mutation Yeah, I've done some time on PB threads as a lone acceptor, and it can be stressful. Take care of yourself, and thanks!
@Mutation Yeah, I've done some time on PB threads as a lone acceptor, and it can be stressful. Take care of yourself, and thanks!
n4tD6Di.png2PWSna6.pngrULXRhK.png
@Talicinx Level 7s go for 12.5k, not 11.5! Did you mistype a bunch? I'll wait with taking them just in case. (That would make the Spinner bonus 13750Tr)
@Talicinx Level 7s go for 12.5k, not 11.5! Did you mistype a bunch? I'll wait with taking them just in case. (That would make the Spinner bonus 13750Tr)
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

@Mutation
Herp a derp me, give me a minute to fix those.
@Mutation
Herp a derp me, give me a minute to fix those.
1Tdrm4y.pngo3rXXkG.gif
@Mutation
All of them have been relisted with proper prices this time.
@Mutation
All of them have been relisted with proper prices this time.
1Tdrm4y.pngo3rXXkG.gif
@Talicinx I'll be getting to work!
@Talicinx I'll be getting to work!

locke.png

@OgBarbari Sorry, forgot to remove the comma from the crossroads currency bit, so it shortened 16.500 to 16! Could you try again? My apologies.
@OgBarbari Sorry, forgot to remove the comma from the crossroads currency bit, so it shortened 16.500 to 16! Could you try again? My apologies.

locke.png

@Mutation No problem! It's happens to the best :)

I sent the CR again.
@Mutation No problem! It's happens to the best :)

I sent the CR again.
x931SoZ.gifeASrqZ4.gift2xK9Rw.gif5s3HDgB.png
@Mutation I'm going to send over five level 7's through private auction!
@Mutation I'm going to send over five level 7's through private auction!
i literally have no idea what to have as a signature
@Sunbell Looking forward to it! My Treasure cache's readied.

Edit: Two of your dragons have the Spinner gene, today's gene bonus! You can add 1250Tr to their price tags!
@Sunbell Looking forward to it! My Treasure cache's readied.

Edit: Two of your dragons have the Spinner gene, today's gene bonus! You can add 1250Tr to their price tags!

locke.png

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 98 99