Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Wanted: Gen 1 Imp
1 2 3 4 5
I will keep my eye on this topic. Because maybe I will try and save for one too... Sooooo very far in the future XD
I will keep my eye on this topic. Because maybe I will try and save for one too... Sooooo very far in the future XD
PNhCr3l.png
I approve of this feat! Best of luck obtaining it.
I've seen 2 or 3 1st gen Imperial sales, one of which was also selling an Imperial scroll.

I do not remember the price range I saw on any of them xD I know it was far out of anything I could ever hope to achieve, so have not done so.

Best of luck finding one!
I approve of this feat! Best of luck obtaining it.
I've seen 2 or 3 1st gen Imperial sales, one of which was also selling an Imperial scroll.

I do not remember the price range I saw on any of them xD I know it was far out of anything I could ever hope to achieve, so have not done so.

Best of luck finding one!
Hatchery
Tiny Noct Adopts
Tiny Snapper Adoptables
GUPPY HAORD!
Art Shop
Accent Shop
FR Tumblr
Art Tumblr
DeviantArt
Tark'ee on FR
Tark'ee on DA
128991clarity1mini.gif
thank you! I figure it will be very expensive, haha. I know imp scrolls are going for 500k gems + but I think first gen imps go for quite a bit less than that.
thank you! I figure it will be very expensive, haha. I know imp scrolls are going for 500k gems + but I think first gen imps go for quite a bit less than that.
My skin and accent shop! And my ART SHOP! Commission me!!

Looking for: First Gen Imperial - name your price.
A scroll dang. That would be almost to valuable to even use. =O

Seriously good luck. It seems like quite the quest. *composes song*
A scroll dang. That would be almost to valuable to even use. =O

Seriously good luck. It seems like quite the quest. *composes song*
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
Wow, Gen 1 Imps. Those are pretty much a legend to someone as new as me, haha. A good luck bump for you!
Wow, Gen 1 Imps. Those are pretty much a legend to someone as new as me, haha. A good luck bump for you!
Y3RzN6P.png
oof I'd never use a scroll ;w; I'll never have to decide tho because I will definitely never get one haha
oof I'd never use a scroll ;w; I'll never have to decide tho because I will definitely never get one haha

Free Bump

Oh my goodness; Serious *wishes all the luck for you* I didn't even know these were really a thing. But wow. I really hope you can get one.
Free Bump

Oh my goodness; Serious *wishes all the luck for you* I didn't even know these were really a thing. But wow. I really hope you can get one.
MasqD.pngCoding.pngArtshop.pngNuzlocke.pngArcanart.png
Good luck! Free bump for you, brave quester.
Good luck! Free bump for you, brave quester.
EYEBURNERS. GIVE THEM TO ME.
thank you for the bumps!!
thank you for the bumps!!

Here's a post with some kind of recent information and also a link to the only other serious Gen 1 Imp buying thread I've seen recently.

(Unrelated, but Serfon is doing magnificently in my lair~ Thanks again for him!)
Here's a post with some kind of recent information and also a link to the only other serious Gen 1 Imp buying thread I've seen recently.

(Unrelated, but Serfon is doing magnificently in my lair~ Thanks again for him!)
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -
Real Life Flight Rising Merch, Cosplay, and Misc Projects

- Whale Shark Adventures on Tumblr -
Adventures with Whale Shark and Friends!
1 2 3 4 5