Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Wanted: Gen 1 Imp
1 2 3 4 5
Wanted: First Generation Imperial!

TO BE UPDATED - offer is now Name Your Price (or 400k gems, if you have no frame of reference and would like an offer)

This is currently my most unattainable (but ultimate) FR goal! I only know of a couple transactions that have taken place for a first gen, so I have few prices to go on and not a lot of info. In my experience, the dragons seem to go for roughly 200k to 400k gems lately.

It may take a while to find a seller, but I am determined.

So far I have 35k pure gems and these retired items:

- Entire holiday sprite set (approx. value = 68k gems)
- Entire holiday apparel set (approx. value = 46k gems)
- 10 Ice Sprites (approx. value = 20k gems)
- Speedy (3k gems)
- Red-Footed Akirbeak (approx. value = 8k gems)
- KS skins (twilight cloudscape, fiendish, and KS backer value = roughly 10k gems)

If I find a seller, I will immediately start liquidating my assets (and depending on the price, it may not take me very long! I just hope someone is eventually willing to sell). If so desired, I am willing to trade dragons as part of the deal. I have 3 digit dragons, including imps, and even a couple scrolled imperials.

If you know of any recent auctions or private sales, please let me know so I can gather more info!

What I'm looking for:

- I will buy any gen 1 imp!
- I'd prefer ice flight and named offspring. Ideally, I'd like an unbred first gen ice male. But that might be impossible, so I'm going for whatever I can get and I will love it regardless.
- Colors and sex are irrelevant.

Thank you!

Wanted: First Generation Imperial!

TO BE UPDATED - offer is now Name Your Price (or 400k gems, if you have no frame of reference and would like an offer)

This is currently my most unattainable (but ultimate) FR goal! I only know of a couple transactions that have taken place for a first gen, so I have few prices to go on and not a lot of info. In my experience, the dragons seem to go for roughly 200k to 400k gems lately.

It may take a while to find a seller, but I am determined.

So far I have 35k pure gems and these retired items:

- Entire holiday sprite set (approx. value = 68k gems)
- Entire holiday apparel set (approx. value = 46k gems)
- 10 Ice Sprites (approx. value = 20k gems)
- Speedy (3k gems)
- Red-Footed Akirbeak (approx. value = 8k gems)
- KS skins (twilight cloudscape, fiendish, and KS backer value = roughly 10k gems)

If I find a seller, I will immediately start liquidating my assets (and depending on the price, it may not take me very long! I just hope someone is eventually willing to sell). If so desired, I am willing to trade dragons as part of the deal. I have 3 digit dragons, including imps, and even a couple scrolled imperials.

If you know of any recent auctions or private sales, please let me know so I can gather more info!

What I'm looking for:

- I will buy any gen 1 imp!
- I'd prefer ice flight and named offspring. Ideally, I'd like an unbred first gen ice male. But that might be impossible, so I'm going for whatever I can get and I will love it regardless.
- Colors and sex are irrelevant.

Thank you!

My skin and accent shop! And my ART SHOP! Commission me!!

Looking for: First Gen Imperial - name your price.
woah, this is quite a feat! Free bump, and good luck!
woah, this is quite a feat! Free bump, and good luck!
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
thanks!
thanks!

Nice.

Good luck! :D
Nice.

Good luck! :D
8qtapnq.pngtumblr_nky7fv7Uz91tfytxqo2_r1_75sq.pngRmHSCAk.png
woohoo, good luck!
woohoo, good luck!
IMG_0247.jpg
Free bump and good luck! :D
Free bump and good luck! :D
@demonpunk

You can always go to the dragon search, and specify imperials. They're listed by age, so the Gen 1s would be listed first :)
@demonpunk

You can always go to the dragon search, and specify imperials. They're listed by age, so the Gen 1s would be listed first :)
02yB0I2.png
@bRando1229

Thank you for the suggestion, but I've done that! It's tough to differentiate between tradable first generation dragons and progenitors, and unfortunately a lot of the imp scrolls were used on progens from the first few days the site was live.

(Also, I don't really want to approach a bunch of strangers, because I know some people are extremely sentimental and don't appreciate random offers on their imps. ;w;)
@bRando1229

Thank you for the suggestion, but I've done that! It's tough to differentiate between tradable first generation dragons and progenitors, and unfortunately a lot of the imp scrolls were used on progens from the first few days the site was live.

(Also, I don't really want to approach a bunch of strangers, because I know some people are extremely sentimental and don't appreciate random offers on their imps. ;w;)

Good luck. I would be very happy to have a gen1 imperial in the future but I know that is not going to happen for me XD
Good luck. I would be very happy to have a gen1 imperial in the future but I know that is not going to happen for me XD
PNhCr3l.png
it does seem pretty unattainable sobs

thanks for all the well wishes!
it does seem pretty unattainable sobs

thanks for all the well wishes!

1 2 3 4 5