Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Mourning Flowers [Lineage Project]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72
[quote name="TeenyTK" date="2021-03-21 11:14:36" ] @OtakuTrash Looks great! :D Sorry about the delay lol, I'm not always the quickest :'D That's great, thank you! c: I'll set up a CR for you shortly! Just want to double check, this is the dragon you'd like, then? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67704161][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/677042/67704161_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote] @TeenyTK Yes! Also, I have a planned male. He looks SUPER celestial!
TeenyTK wrote on 2021-03-21 11:14:36:
@OtakuTrash Looks great! :D Sorry about the delay lol, I'm not always the quickest :'D That's great, thank you! c: I'll set up a CR for you shortly! Just want to double check, this is the dragon you'd like, then?

67704161_350.png
@TeenyTK Yes! Also, I have a planned male. He looks SUPER celestial!
8Rxq7Ww.png Fox by @Dransnake!
@Gam1ngSk1ttle OMG ;_; That's beautiful!! Look at her omgg, she's perfect <3 And ahaaa the lore! I love how she found herself a place of her own and how she's been affected by the environment, that's such a cool detail. Would you like to have her registered properly? She meets all the requirements and then some :D
@Gam1ngSk1ttle OMG ;_; That's beautiful!! Look at her omgg, she's perfect <3 And ahaaa the lore! I love how she found herself a place of her own and how she's been affected by the environment, that's such a cool detail. Would you like to have her registered properly? She meets all the requirements and then some :D
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@TeenyTK How is he for a mate for Moonlight? I'm getting him soon once his lore's done! https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64254162
@TeenyTK How is he for a mate for Moonlight? I'm getting him soon once his lore's done! https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64254162
@TeenyTK I would love to have her registered!! And yes, I'm so soft for development due to environment :DDD
@TeenyTK I would love to have her registered!! And yes, I'm so soft for development due to environment :DDD
MrRCllp.pngPTVAf7u.pngaQp8eZz.png aKdV5MN.png AWmHNbQ.png qBNWrht.png MTtORbV.png
FtPB84c.png
Sk1ttle | FR +3 | 20
Lore Clan | Semiactive
Pixel decor
@OtakuTrash Since Moonlight is an Ancient breed, she can only breed with others of the same breed (though, that is a [i]beautiful[/i] dragon!). Modern breeds (anyone without the [emoji=ancient size=1] symbol) can breed with any other modern breeds, but Ancients can only breed with their own breed (so far, that's Gaolers, Banescales, and Veilspuns!), if that makes sense?? I'd be happy to help you find a mate for her, if you'd like c: @Gam1ngSk1ttle I'll get her down in the register right away :D And mood tho, it's so neat, really adds that extra bamf touch!
@OtakuTrash Since Moonlight is an Ancient breed, she can only breed with others of the same breed (though, that is a beautiful dragon!). Modern breeds (anyone without the symbol) can breed with any other modern breeds, but Ancients can only breed with their own breed (so far, that's Gaolers, Banescales, and Veilspuns!), if that makes sense?? I'd be happy to help you find a mate for her, if you'd like c:

@Gam1ngSk1ttle I'll get her down in the register right away :D And mood tho, it's so neat, really adds that extra bamf touch!
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@TeenyTK Makes sense ;w;. Uh... please help me find her a mate-
@TeenyTK Makes sense ;w;. Uh... please help me find her a mate-
@OtakuTrash I'll send you a PM shortly :D
@OtakuTrash I'll send you a PM shortly :D
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Hey, there! Can I register Moonlight, and later, her kid?
Hey, there! Can I register Moonlight, and later, her kid?
@OtakuTrash Once she meets the requirements, absolutely! As of right now, you're only missing the level 10 requirement. Once she hits that, she can be added to the registry :D Any offspring can be registered as well when they meet the requirements for it.
@OtakuTrash Once she meets the requirements, absolutely! As of right now, you're only missing the level 10 requirement. Once she hits that, she can be added to the registry :D Any offspring can be registered as well when they meet the requirements for it.
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@TeenyTK Okay :D
@TeenyTK Okay :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72