Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Mourning Flowers [Lineage Project]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 71 72
@AloraDannon That is so cool! ;_; I love that, it's such a great start for her, even if it's sad. Because yes! When bad fortune strikes, that is exactly what is needed <3 I'll name her for you and set up a CR right away :D
@AloraDannon That is so cool! ;_; I love that, it's such a great start for her, even if it's sad. Because yes! When bad fortune strikes, that is exactly what is needed <3 I'll name her for you and set up a CR right away :D
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@TeenyTK OH GOD IT HATCHED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68277369
@TeenyTK OH GOD IT HATCHED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68277369
8Rxq7Ww.png Fox by @Dransnake!
@OtakuTrash Awwe, she's adorable [emoji=gaoler love size=1]
@OtakuTrash Awwe, she's adorable
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@TeenyTK Thanks! :D
@TeenyTK Thanks! :D
@TeenyTK What should I name her?
@TeenyTK What should I name her?
@OtakuTrash Whatever you'd like, really, I've been picking flower-themed names so far, but tbh given the theme of the project, there's a whole lot of possibilities for neat names :P
@OtakuTrash Whatever you'd like, really, I've been picking flower-themed names so far, but tbh given the theme of the project, there's a whole lot of possibilities for neat names :P
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
Updates on some plans since she's too little to move forward on other stuff yet!

I started Brigitte's profile. Got a lot done there.

I plan on making her the Dark Sclera eyes once my Baldwin's is high enough (super soon!)

I've given her a scene and I'm planning on a vista here soon!
Updates on some plans since she's too little to move forward on other stuff yet!

I started Brigitte's profile. Got a lot done there.

I plan on making her the Dark Sclera eyes once my Baldwin's is high enough (super soon!)

I've given her a scene and I'm planning on a vista here soon!
Na5WGHa.png
@AloraDannon Ahh, I love Dark Sclera eyes, that's gonna look so good ;_; Can't wait to see how it turns out- I'm not sure if the bio template I have would look very good alongside a vista (if you do wish to use that template lol), but if there's any interest for it I could always make a vista-friendly version??

Ngl I adore how there seems to be a few Omens running around now, it's one of my fav Soul Traits :'D Thank you so much for being a part of the project, I am beyond excited at this point lol
@AloraDannon Ahh, I love Dark Sclera eyes, that's gonna look so good ;_; Can't wait to see how it turns out- I'm not sure if the bio template I have would look very good alongside a vista (if you do wish to use that template lol), but if there's any interest for it I could always make a vista-friendly version??

Ngl I adore how there seems to be a few Omens running around now, it's one of my fav Soul Traits :'D Thank you so much for being a part of the project, I am beyond excited at this point lol
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
[center]Heyo, I just had first child has hatched :) [s]Wonder whether I should make more pairs of these[/s] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68296759][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/682968/68296759_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Heyo, I just had first child has hatched :)
Wonder whether I should make more pairs of these
68296759_350.png
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
@SpiritX Ohmygoodness, she's so cute ;_; The Flowers look so good with shadow eyes, I cannot even ffff
@SpiritX Ohmygoodness, she's so cute ;_; The Flowers look so good with shadow eyes, I cannot even ffff
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 71 72