Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Mourning Flowers [Lineage Project]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72
@TeenyTK — I’ll be sure to keep you notified whenever that happens c: Just have to find the graphics first!
@TeenyTK — I’ll be sure to keep you notified whenever that happens c: Just have to find the graphics first!
Sales
93287172.png
/G1s & Sales!93298253.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif lF3Hy2Z.pngqBNWrht.png
[center]@TeenyTK — Heyo, just gave her a custom lil bio :> Her mate is coming shortly after the user is able to send the CR! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67704158][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/677042/67704158_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@TeenyTK — Heyo, just gave her a custom lil bio :>
Her mate is coming shortly after the user is able to send the CR!

67704158_350.png
Sales
93287172.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
@SpiritX It's so cute, omg :o And her mate looks great!! Neat lil tert range, too, those kids will be adorable :'D
@SpiritX It's so cute, omg :o And her mate looks great!! Neat lil tert range, too, those kids will be adorable :'D
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@TeenyTK — Thank you, I can’t wait to get breeding them for more flower children qvq
@TeenyTK — Thank you, I can’t wait to get breeding them for more flower children qvq
Sales
93287172.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
I would like to adopt a Flower, @TeenyTK!
User ID: 571242
Intended name: Moonlight
Soul Trait: Runic
Spiritual Traits (optional): Dark Touch
Brief lore snippet (min 100 words): How does a shadow flight make ice lore? Oh well...
Moonlight walked through the icy desert. He wanted to see more then this icy wasteland. "Where should I go, then?" He stopped, suddenly. A large forest appeared and was full of mushrooms. It seemed teeming with life, however dark the inhabitants were. It seemed like the polar opposite of his old home. "This... seems good." he thought. He walked into the forest. It was hot, but for some reason, filled with beauty.
Mushrooms were everywhere. Strange sights were in his entire line of sight. There was... a group of dragons. Three. One looked like it hatched recently, one looked like a berry, and one looked like jade. They spotted him. "Hey!" said the small one. The other two looked at him, suspicious. "Pearl, we should be wary of other dragons." Moonlight had no idea how to respond. "I-I'm Moonlight, and I'm looking for a new home." "Can he come with us? Pleaaaase?" said the one named Pearl. The jade one scoffed. "Okay..." she sighed. "Moonlight, or whoever you are, you can come with us." And just like that, he had a new home.

Which dragon you'd like to adopt goes here: Dusty!

I might get a female to continue the lineage!
Brief lore snippet (min 100 words): How does a shadow flight make ice lore? Oh well...
Moonlight walked through the icy desert. He wanted to see more then this icy wasteland. "Where should I go, then?" He stopped, suddenly. A large forest appeared and was full of mushrooms. It seemed teeming with life, however dark the inhabitants were. It seemed like the polar opposite of his old home. "This... seems good." he thought. He walked into the forest. It was hot, but for some reason, filled with beauty.
Mushrooms were everywhere. Strange sights were in his entire line of sight. There was... a group of dragons. Three. One looked like it hatched recently, one looked like a berry, and one looked like jade. They spotted him. "Hey!" said the small one. The other two looked at him, suspicious. "Pearl, we should be wary of other dragons." Moonlight had no idea how to respond. "I-I'm Moonlight, and I'm looking for a new home." "Can he come with us? Pleaaaase?" said the one named Pearl. The jade one scoffed. "Okay..." she sighed. "Moonlight, or whoever you are, you can come with us." And just like that, he had a new home.

Which dragon you'd like to adopt goes here: Dusty!

8Rxq7Ww.png Fox by @Dransnake!
@OtakuTrash Hi! Thanks for wanting to adopt one of the Flowers :D Since this is a lore based project, I do require anyone adopting from me to fill out every part of the form not listed as optional. Should you want to, you can always edit your form to be filled out entirely or fill it out again to adopt a Flower :) It's also a good idea to make sure you're familiar with the rules of the project, just in case, as it's expected that those adopting the flowers try to get certain things done with their dragon.

The lore of the Flowers isn't exclusive to any one flight! Their origin may be within the Icefields, but that doesn't mean their lore has to have anything to do with it once they're adopted. And in general, really, there's no limit to what you can do with your lore, regardless of your flight :D

If you have any questions or something is unclear, don't hesitate to ask!
@OtakuTrash Hi! Thanks for wanting to adopt one of the Flowers :D Since this is a lore based project, I do require anyone adopting from me to fill out every part of the form not listed as optional. Should you want to, you can always edit your form to be filled out entirely or fill it out again to adopt a Flower :) It's also a good idea to make sure you're familiar with the rules of the project, just in case, as it's expected that those adopting the flowers try to get certain things done with their dragon.

The lore of the Flowers isn't exclusive to any one flight! Their origin may be within the Icefields, but that doesn't mean their lore has to have anything to do with it once they're adopted. And in general, really, there's no limit to what you can do with your lore, regardless of your flight :D

Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
[quote name="TeenyTK" date="2021-03-21 10:09:05" ] @OtakuTrash Hi! Thanks for wanting to adopt one of the Flowers :D Since this is a lore based project, I do require anyone adopting from me to fill out every part of the form not listed as optional. Should you want to, you can always edit your form to be filled out entirely or fill it out again to adopt a Flower :) It's also a good idea to make sure you're familiar with the rules of the project, just in case, as it's expected that those adopting the flowers try to get certain things done with their dragon. The lore of the Flowers isn't exclusive to any one flight! Their origin may be within the Icefields, but that doesn't mean their lore has to have anything to do with it once they're adopted. And in general, really, there's no limit to what you can do with your lore, regardless of your flight :D If you have any questions or something is unclear, don't hesitate to ask! [/quote] @TeenyTK Hey! I wrote a bit of lore. Hopefully it's good. I edited the form ;-;
TeenyTK wrote on 2021-03-21 10:09:05:

@TeenyTK Hey! I wrote a bit of lore. Hopefully it's good. I edited the form ;-;
Time to repost the form :w;

Moonlight walked through the icy desert. She wanted to see more then this icy wasteland. "Where should I go, then?" She stopped, suddenly. A large forest appeared and was full of mushrooms. It seemed teeming with life, however dark the inhabitants were. It seemed like the polar opposite of her old home. "This... seems good." he thought. He walked into the forest. It was hot, but for some reason, filled with beauty.
Mushrooms were everywhere. Strange sights were in his entire line of sight. There was... a group of dragons. Three. One looked like it hatched recently, one looked like a berry, and one looked like jade. They spotted her. "Hey!" said the small one. The other two looked at her, suspicious. "Pearl, we should be wary of other dragons." Moonlight had no idea how to respond. "I-I'm Moonlight, and I'm looking for a new home." "Can he come with us? Pleaaaase?" said the one named Pearl. The jade one scoffed. "Okay..." she sighed. "Moonlight, or whoever you are, you can come with us." And just like that, she had a new home.

Which dragon you'd like to adopt goes here: Silver!

Time to repost the form :w;

Moonlight walked through the icy desert. She wanted to see more then this icy wasteland. "Where should I go, then?" She stopped, suddenly. A large forest appeared and was full of mushrooms. It seemed teeming with life, however dark the inhabitants were. It seemed like the polar opposite of her old home. "This... seems good." he thought. He walked into the forest. It was hot, but for some reason, filled with beauty.
Mushrooms were everywhere. Strange sights were in his entire line of sight. There was... a group of dragons. Three. One looked like it hatched recently, one looked like a berry, and one looked like jade. They spotted her. "Hey!" said the small one. The other two looked at her, suspicious. "Pearl, we should be wary of other dragons." Moonlight had no idea how to respond. "I-I'm Moonlight, and I'm looking for a new home." "Can he come with us? Pleaaaase?" said the one named Pearl. The jade one scoffed. "Okay..." she sighed. "Moonlight, or whoever you are, you can come with us." And just like that, she had a new home.

Which dragon you'd like to adopt goes here: Silver!

@OtakuTrash Looks great! :D Sorry about the delay lol, I'm not always the quickest :'D That's great, thank you! c: I'll set up a CR for you shortly! Just want to double check, this is the dragon you'd like, then? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67704161][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/677042/67704161_350.png[/img][/url]
@OtakuTrash Looks great! :D Sorry about the delay lol, I'm not always the quickest :'D That's great, thank you! c: I'll set up a CR for you shortly! Just want to double check, this is the dragon you'd like, then?

67704161_350.png
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
[img]http://i.imgur.com/5nh4hvn.png[/img] [center][font=dancing script][size=6][size=6]Lantana[/size][/size][/font][/center] ----- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=67681180][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/676812/67681180_350.png[/img][/url] [center]Updates[/center] ----- [left][LIST] [*]Officially Level 10! [*]Finished Bio [*]Developed lore [*]Potential Mate found! [/LIST] Headcannons ----- [left][LIST] [*]Her favorite thing is when someone trips over a bramble [*]The glowing fungi around the Enclave have spread over her and taken root, and she leaves behind fungi in addition to her flowers [*]Her flowers began glowing like the ones in the enclave! [*]The only two moods anyone has seen her in is happy, and focused [*]She loves the attention from the Enclave's scholars [*]She hasn't found a mate yet [*]She became friends with an illusionist in the shroud! [*]She's started to make her own house in the mist [*]She can also see through the fog! [*]She is very liked by hatchlings of the Enclave, and they nicknamed her Lannie [*]Her relationship with the S.S. Harmony pirates are a little muddy... [/LIST]
5nh4hvn.png
Lantana

67681180_350.png
Updates

• Officially Level 10!
  • Finished Bio
  • Developed lore
  • Potential Mate found!

Headcannons
  • Her favorite thing is when someone trips over a bramble
  • The glowing fungi around the Enclave have spread over her and taken root, and she leaves behind fungi in addition to her flowers
  • Her flowers began glowing like the ones in the enclave!
  • The only two moods anyone has seen her in is happy, and focused
  • She loves the attention from the Enclave's scholars
  • She hasn't found a mate yet
  • She became friends with an illusionist in the shroud!
  • She's started to make her own house in the mist
  • She can also see through the fog!
  • She is very liked by hatchlings of the Enclave, and they nicknamed her Lannie
  • Her relationship with the S.S. Harmony pirates are a little muddy...
MrRCllp.pngPTVAf7u.pngaQp8eZz.png aKdV5MN.png AWmHNbQ.png qBNWrht.png MTtORbV.png
FtPB84c.png
Sk1ttle | FR +3 | 20
Lore Clan | Semiactive
Pixel decor
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72