Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Mourning Flowers [Lineage Project]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 71 72
@OtakuTrash Oooh, excited to see it! Nothing to worry 'bout here, just prepping for some future chaos lmao :P
@OtakuTrash Oooh, excited to see it! Nothing to worry 'bout here, just prepping for some future chaos lmao :P
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@TeenyTK Oh, okay- wait what?
@TeenyTK Oh, okay- wait what?
8Rxq7Ww.png Fox by @Dransnake!
@OtakuTrash Alas, we'll just have to see what :o
@OtakuTrash Alas, we'll just have to see what :o
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
I'm working on a form for that cream girl soon for when my days improve.
Na5WGHa.png
Na5WGHa.png
@AloraDannon I'd be happy to set her aside for you for a bit, should you like? c:
@AloraDannon I'd be happy to set her aside for you for a bit, should you like? c:
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
[size=4]I would like to adopt a Flower, @TeenyTK![/size] [b]User ID: 561173[/b] [b]Intended name: Lydia[/b] [b]Soul Trait: Specter[/b] [b]Spiritual Traits (optional): True Loyalty, Clear Sight[/b] [b]Brief lore snippet (min 100 words):[/b] When she was first born, she would never have thought to become a traveling flower. She was comfortable with staying in the frigid lands of ice, guiding lost souls of the night into their eternal resting place. That was until they came. Poachers aiming for her sacred flowers drove her away from the ice and into hiding within the mainland. During her travels she encountered many restless souls which she helped guide into the beyond. She was saddened by how her kind had to be targeted for their flowers when there were so many souls that may never find peace all around her. She decided to take it upon herself and become a traveler, aiding as many souls as possible on her journey. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68140394][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/681404/68140394_350.png[/img][/url] So I actually don't have a mate for her yet, but I'll incorporate that into the lore when I find one. Also hopefully this lore is up to code with the project lore? I might've misread some parts here and there lol
I would like to adopt a Flower, @TeenyTK!
User ID: 561173
Intended name: Lydia
Soul Trait: Specter
Spiritual Traits (optional): True Loyalty, Clear Sight
Brief lore snippet (min 100 words):

When she was first born, she would never have thought to become a traveling flower. She was comfortable with staying in the frigid lands of ice, guiding lost souls of the night into their eternal resting place. That was until they came. Poachers aiming for her sacred flowers drove her away from the ice and into hiding within the mainland.

During her travels she encountered many restless souls which she helped guide into the beyond. She was saddened by how her kind had to be targeted for their flowers when there were so many souls that may never find peace all around her.

She decided to take it upon herself and become a traveler, aiding as many souls as possible on her journey.

68140394_350.png

So I actually don't have a mate for her yet, but I'll incorporate that into the lore when I find one. Also hopefully this lore is up to code with the project lore? I might've misread some parts here and there lol
MQKyQ.gif ..

⋅ Penji
⋅ FR+3
⋅ she/her
@Penjikenji Ahhh that's perfect omg <3 No worried about not having a mate yet, there's no rush on this project at all! And it works excellently with the project lore, actually is a really neat angle?? I never really considered that dragons may come to hunt them for their flowers, but that's probably a very likely scenario, tbh??

I'll name her for you and set up a CR right away :D
@Penjikenji Ahhh that's perfect omg <3 No worried about not having a mate yet, there's no rush on this project at all! And it works excellently with the project lore, actually is a really neat angle?? I never really considered that dragons may come to hunt them for their flowers, but that's probably a very likely scenario, tbh??

I'll name her for you and set up a CR right away :D
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@TeenyTK

Thank you so much! I'll get to working on her lore and a mate when I'm on break <3
@TeenyTK

Thank you so much! I'll get to working on her lore and a mate when I'm on break <3
MQKyQ.gif ..

⋅ Penji
⋅ FR+3
⋅ she/her
[size=4]I would like to adopt a Flower, @TeenyTK![/size] [b]User ID:[/b]AloraDannon [b]Intended name:[/b]Brigitte (Maman Brigitte is a death loa) [b]Soul Trait:[/b]Omen [b]Spiritual Traits (optional):[/b]The Free, True Loyalty [b]Brief lore snippet (min 100 words):[/b] (So the below passage ended up being 408 words lalalla) [i]Which dragon you'd like to adopt goes here![/i] [img] https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/681617/68161619_350.png[/img] Intended Familiar [img] https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/25161.png[/img] As a hatchling Brigitte always felt misfortuned. Unlucky. A lone flower, no brothers and sisters with which to play, to learn from, to be protected by. This deep lonliness that ached within her bones almost seemed to resonate in the snowy landscape around her. The soft quiet of the winter world did not bring her comfort, as it did others. No. The little one’s feet ached for grass, yearned for her fur to be warmed by the sun. Most of all, she wished to see fields filled with glorious, luminous blossoms for as far as the eye could see. So, as soon as she was big enough, Brigitte let her feet wander from the ice until the air turned sweet and the cold under her toes transformed into soft plush grass. And it was here that she first heard it…the Whisper. The beckoning from the beyond. Small as she was, not much bigger than a hatchling herself, Brigitte followed the Whisper across the field, down to the stream, where she came across a tragic sight. A Flutterbun, unmoving by the banks of the river. She came closer. And there, hidden amongst the flowers, an orphaned bun with wings like the sunrise. “It was an accident….”the little thing cried, burrowing into her fur and weeping for its mother. Brigitte could feel the soul of the mother, anxiety roiling off of her in fear for her child. [i]Be at peace. No harm will come to your child. Rest now.[/i] Carefully she plucked a soft yellow flower from her coat, giving it to the little bun, who curled up with it like a child’s lovey. That night, as the littlest creature lay nestled against her side, Brigitte closed her eyes and tried to make it make sense. Why was she misfortuned? Why was her Omen meant to be bad luck, to befall every creature she came near with sadness? As the tears fell into the earth, watering the seeds of her fallen flowers which reached down to put this mother’s soul to rest, the Whisper beckoned in the dark, [i]Because, Little Petal, what life needs when Bad Lucks knocks, is love.[/i] And in that moment she knew….though she would be surrounded in sadness, Brigitte could never herself be sad. Her purpose would be to bring comfort and peace to those her Omen guided her to, for they needed her most. Like the softest golden petals of a flower in the night.
I would like to adopt a Flower, @TeenyTK!
User ID:AloraDannon
Intended name:Brigitte (Maman Brigitte is a death loa)
Soul Trait:Omen
Spiritual Traits (optional):The Free, True Loyalty
Brief lore snippet (min 100 words): (So the below passage ended up being 408 words lalalla)

Which dragon you'd like to adopt goes here!
68161619_350.png
Intended Familiar
25161.png

As a hatchling Brigitte always felt misfortuned. Unlucky. A lone flower, no brothers and sisters with which to play, to learn from, to be protected by. This deep lonliness that ached within her bones almost seemed to resonate in the snowy landscape around her. The soft quiet of the winter world did not bring her comfort, as it did others. No. The little one’s feet ached for grass, yearned for her fur to be warmed by the sun. Most of all, she wished to see fields filled with glorious, luminous blossoms for as far as the eye could see.

So, as soon as she was big enough, Brigitte let her feet wander from the ice until the air turned sweet and the cold under her toes transformed into soft plush grass. And it was here that she first heard it…the Whisper. The beckoning from the beyond. Small as she was, not much bigger than a hatchling herself, Brigitte followed the Whisper across the field, down to the stream, where she came across a tragic sight. A Flutterbun, unmoving by the banks of the river. She came closer. And there, hidden amongst the flowers, an orphaned bun with wings like the sunrise. “It was an accident….”the little thing cried, burrowing into her fur and weeping for its mother. Brigitte could feel the soul of the mother, anxiety roiling off of her in fear for her child. Be at peace. No harm will come to your child. Rest now. Carefully she plucked a soft yellow flower from her coat, giving it to the little bun, who curled up with it like a child’s lovey.

That night, as the littlest creature lay nestled against her side, Brigitte closed her eyes and tried to make it make sense. Why was she misfortuned? Why was her Omen meant to be bad luck, to befall every creature she came near with sadness? As the tears fell into the earth, watering the seeds of her fallen flowers which reached down to put this mother’s soul to rest, the Whisper beckoned in the dark, Because, Little Petal, what life needs when Bad Lucks knocks, is love.

And in that moment she knew….though she would be surrounded in sadness, Brigitte could never herself be sad. Her purpose would be to bring comfort and peace to those her Omen guided her to, for they needed her most. Like the softest golden petals of a flower in the night.
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 71 72