Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Active Nest Rentals -All Flights- 2.0
[quote name="elmax" date="2023-08-08 23:34:46" ] LunarSunlight Hi guys! I currently have one nest available now, and I'll have one more available after rollover (which is very soon anyways), so both of you are free to send me one of your pairs each! (: [/quote] @elmax oh one of your fellow nesters reached out to me directly, ill hit you up soon enough tho, i love the wind eyes
elmax wrote on 2023-08-08 23:34:46:
LunarSunlight Hi guys! I currently have one nest available now, and I'll have one more available after rollover (which is very soon anyways), so both of you are free to send me one of your pairs each! (:
@elmax oh one of your fellow nesters reached out to me directly, ill hit you up soon enough tho, i love the wind eyes
RainbowSourdoughFriendshipCherryGlowing”Kiwi"Maple SyrupCatmintCheesecakeBarbecueSparklesBaconEssence of ExaltationPastel Goth

HoneyDandelionRoot BeerBlue MoonMint Chocolate ChipPapayaBlueberryMurder MysterySwordHot ChiliCryptidCotton CandyGhostComet
[quote name="ronance" date="2023-08-09 00:41:30" ] LunarSunlight I can host your other pair! [/quote] @ronance excellent!
ronance wrote on 2023-08-09 00:41:30:
LunarSunlight I can host your other pair!

@ronance excellent!
RainbowSourdoughFriendshipCherryGlowing”Kiwi"Maple SyrupCatmintCheesecakeBarbecueSparklesBaconEssence of ExaltationPastel Goth

HoneyDandelionRoot BeerBlue MoonMint Chocolate ChipPapayaBlueberryMurder MysterySwordHot ChiliCryptidCotton CandyGhostComet
[quote name="Fane" date="2023-08-09 02:26:15" ] LunarSunlight I can take light [/quote] @Fane thanks!
Fane wrote on 2023-08-09 02:26:15:
LunarSunlight I can take light

@Fane thanks!

[s]@nikkits @ZodiacKind @SheridanCharon @ShadowSnatcher [emoji=earth rune size=1] looking for 1 earth nest![/s] found! [s]@CrimsonCatalyst @racketeer @StarDay @LittleKitten @TacoTequila [emoji=lightning rune size=1] looking for 1 lightning nest! [/s] found! thank you ^^
@nikkits @ZodiacKind @SheridanCharon @ShadowSnatcher

looking for 1 earth nest!
found!

@CrimsonCatalyst @racketeer @StarDay @LittleKitten @TacoTequila

looking for 1 lightning nest!
found!

thank you ^^
uLFzwvP.png 510e36aca3e421d78b94b7cc45f10b9f04113fc8.png x4TL4Xt.png1n4w7eC.pngPuVH7ES.png
@TinkaDreamChaser

If I did my calculations correctly, you might still need a wind nest. I had another spot open up today if you'd like!
@TinkaDreamChaser

If I did my calculations correctly, you might still need a wind nest. I had another spot open up today if you'd like!
Shrapnarl-1.png
>> bug (he/him)
>> FR -1
>> hatchery
@Shrapnarl You are right, I still need one! I'll send the pair over :D

@Shrapnarl You are right, I still need one! I'll send the pair over :D

T3zoYg9.png 3ZsN3sw.png 65650364.png fb073p.gif
@HalfStep

Thank you very much <,3
I'll send over my couple in a few minutes
@HalfStep

Thank you very much <,3
I'll send over my couple in a few minutes
Aesherah
he/she/they
11 hours ahead of FR time
art galleries:
DA | FA
[center][emoji=plague rune size=1][emoji=plague rune size=1][emoji=plague rune size=1][/center] @Phoenyx42 @Loire @Heiza Do you three still need plague nests? I currently have three available Heiza, if you still need more than one and the other two don't need one, I can get back to you to pick up your other pairs [b]Update:[/b] Loire & Phoenyx each claimed one~ Go ahead and send the pairs if you need them hosted ^_^ ----- [emoji=subscription update size=1] [i]Please[/i], reply if you [u]do not[/u] need a nest. I've gone through a few rounds of this, and it means I have to delay offering to someone else who needs it while I wait a day and get no reply from people. Also don't forget to update your posts when your requests are fulfilled.

@Phoenyx42 @Loire @Heiza Do you three still need plague nests? I currently have three available

Heiza, if you still need more than one and the other two don't need one, I can get back to you to pick up your other pairs

Update: Loire & Phoenyx each claimed one~

Go ahead and send the pairs if you need them hosted ^_^

Please, reply if you do not need a nest.
I've gone through a few rounds of this, and it means I have to delay offering to someone else who needs it while I wait a day and get no reply from people. Also don't forget to update your posts when your requests are fulfilled.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
@Minstri
Yes, I do still need a nest please.
@Minstri
Yes, I do still need a nest please.
z8s5c34.png
xCVbB5p.png
J7D1quC.png
Q5PUVtn.gif
BFVZRH3.png
It Takes Many Roots Adoption
OP4B0K6.png
YMPbu9R.png
DPrCB0j.gif
D6ecfMc.pngGJZzfu4.pngEelxG9K.pngPE8KYEr.pngmAFMz5a.png
DJmuger.png
@Loire got you ^_^ go ahead and send
@Loire got you ^_^ go ahead and send
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)