Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Prism 4: Back for More
1 2
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79995597][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/799956/79995597_350.png[/img][/url] Welcome one, welcome all, to the fourth annual Prism Scatterquest! [s]AKA please don't give me green[/s] Now, old friends may be wondering, "What happened to number three?" Unfortunately, #3 was cut short due to my old account getting terminated for the stupidest reason. New friends, however, might not know what's going on, so here's the jist: I'm trying to get my selected dragon to have all three colors in the yellow color range. Now, let's go!
79995597_350.png
Welcome one, welcome all, to the fourth annual Prism Scatterquest! AKA please don't give me green Now, old friends may be wondering, "What happened to number three?" Unfortunately, #3 was cut short due to my old account getting terminated for the stupidest reason. New friends, however, might not know what's going on, so here's the jist: I'm trying to get my selected dragon to have all three colors in the yellow color range. Now, let's go!
KptxMMR.png my sig isn't my sig without this meowstic
Pinglist:
@/CosmicHurricane @/TheEnforcer @/CatOwU @/ @/ @/
Pinglist:
@/CosmicHurricane @/TheEnforcer @/CatOwU @/ @/ @/
@calamityProphet @Akeovelora @kyrin18 @Asteraoth @statue @nekopallet @Lyulein @CosmicHurricane @DrShadowCipher @CatOwU @Solidiary @TheEnforcer @Renown @KrystalRage @thesnowbird @ClownEngaged @WickedHeart @papercup @EternalLife @sprinklefawn

Hey guys, new dragon because my old account got closed. Tell me whether or not you wanna be on this dragon's pinglist!
@calamityProphet @Akeovelora @kyrin18 @Asteraoth @statue @nekopallet @Lyulein @CosmicHurricane @DrShadowCipher @CatOwU @Solidiary @TheEnforcer @Renown @KrystalRage @thesnowbird @ClownEngaged @WickedHeart @papercup @EternalLife @sprinklefawn

Hey guys, new dragon because my old account got closed. Tell me whether or not you wanna be on this dragon's pinglist!
Oooh, I love following scatterquests! Bookmarked <3
Oooh, I love following scatterquests! Bookmarked <3
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ah, excellent. The return of a legend. I would like to remain on the pinglist.
Ah, excellent. The return of a legend. I would like to remain on the pinglist.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
I would like to stay on the pinglist, please!
Maybe one day I'll start my own version of Prism but meh
I would like to stay on the pinglist, please!
Maybe one day I'll start my own version of Prism but meh
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
Both added!
Both added!
oh hey what a surprise for one of my ugliest hatches to be used for a scatter quest! Thank you for buying!
oh hey what a surprise for one of my ugliest hatches to be used for a scatter quest! Thank you for buying!
G6Rn0iOP_o.png
@PyroOfShame you're welcome! Honestly, I was just looking for a g1 with light eyes and a cool ID xD
@PyroOfShame you're welcome! Honestly, I was just looking for a g1 with light eyes and a cool ID xD
Wòuld love ping!
Wòuld love ping!
w8o0xW1.pngGO1zI9z.gif5WtX8zs.png
1 2