Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [pause] i'll like your whole lair 3.0
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
This is a crazy thing you're doing, but also delightful! My dragons enjoy being looked at! I have lots of blues, but no sapphire! (Did I just triple check? Yes, yes I did.) I keep an assortment of Pretty but Not Going To Breed dragons in my hibernal den, if you choose to look at my lair!
This is a crazy thing you're doing, but also delightful! My dragons enjoy being looked at! I have lots of blues, but no sapphire! (Did I just triple check? Yes, yes I did.) I keep an assortment of Pretty but Not Going To Breed dragons in my hibernal den, if you choose to look at my lair!
I love your dragons as well as given them a like :3
I love your dragons as well as given them a like :3
VYQwMuq.gif
Gonna catch up to here, and I am now
PAUSED.
Gonna catch up to here, and I am now
PAUSED.
[center][size=6][b]I am back and open!![/b][/size] Back at my nonsense and ready to click [emoji=ridgeback laughing size=1][/center]
I am back and open!!

Back at my nonsense and ready to click
You are seriously AMAZING for being able to push through that many, congrats! I’d love a few likes :)
Some dragons in my fourth and fifth tabs could be considered sapphire so just a heads up!
You are seriously AMAZING for being able to push through that many, congrats! I’d love a few likes :)
Some dragons in my fourth and fifth tabs could be considered sapphire so just a heads up!

dFnwkLI.png
HkhtXgT.png
tNgQJvM.png

7A7cEAI.png
FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
O9f7K2d.png Slow replies! Pls be patient!
Oh, the energy of all of this is great! I have liked all your permas, and my own lair is quite small! No sapphire to worry about (it is a strangely eye-hurting color), all my other blues are quite muted.
Oh, the energy of all of this is great! I have liked all your permas, and my own lair is quite small! No sapphire to worry about (it is a strangely eye-hurting color), all my other blues are quite muted.
| She/her |
|
Major bird nerd |
|
Trade thread |

|
Ping me everywhere! |
_ _ _____ small pixel of Flannery, as a Yi Qi dinosaur64297510_Ug4.pngpixel of Gearguts as a Rhamphorrynchus
Caught up to here!
Caught up to here!
If you have some free time at hand I wouldn't say no to browse through my dragons and give them some positivity :3 I'll do with your permas as well [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
If you have some free time at hand I wouldn't say no to browse through my dragons and give them some positivity :3

I'll do with your permas as well
00sig.jpg

wN7mA0m.png
Got all yours!
Got all yours!
This is a cute idea! I wouldn't mind a lil bit of love in the lair. Its a bit of a mess in there as I just changed flights and am in the chaos of redoing my lair/lore. Its at least organized.
I have many blues too but i just double checked that none are sapphire. One had some toxin wings that maybe were pretty saturated even tho not sapphire so I covered them just in case.

I got yours and I genuinely love your lair aesthetics. All of them are so on point. Though Throne is my fav. <3
This is a cute idea! I wouldn't mind a lil bit of love in the lair. Its a bit of a mess in there as I just changed flights and am in the chaos of redoing my lair/lore. Its at least organized.
I have many blues too but i just double checked that none are sapphire. One had some toxin wings that maybe were pretty saturated even tho not sapphire so I covered them just in case.

I got yours and I genuinely love your lair aesthetics. All of them are so on point. Though Throne is my fav. <3
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26