Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [pause] i'll like your whole lair 3.0
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
The chaotic energy radiating from this post… I am Impressed
The chaotic energy radiating from this post… I am Impressed
unknown.png
Eh, go ahead, fair warning, I have one Saphire dragon in the in-progress tab of the hibden
Eh, go ahead, fair warning, I have one Saphire dragon in the in-progress tab of the hibden
My Art Shop:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3013155
Caught up to here!
Caught up to here!
If you're up for it I'd love you to stop by, thank you! :)
If you're up for it I'd love you to stop by, thank you! :)
HHV3ZfK.png
If you'd like to stop by, I'd appreciate it!
I checked all my dragons, I have quite a few Cyan, Caribbean, Blue, Cerulean, but I have one with Sapphire as a tert but it's basic! Thought I'd let you know about the other blues just incase!!!
I do have a hib den too, it's super unorganized currently
If you'd like to stop by, I'd appreciate it!
I checked all my dragons, I have quite a few Cyan, Caribbean, Blue, Cerulean, but I have one with Sapphire as a tert but it's basic! Thought I'd let you know about the other blues just incase!!!
I do have a hib den too, it's super unorganized currently
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
would love some likes <3
i liked deep and uh ? i only have one sapphire dragon in my hibden, covered by a skin though. i do have other bright dragons though .. just so you know c:
would love some likes <3
i liked deep and uh ? i only have one sapphire dragon in my hibden, covered by a skin though. i do have other bright dragons though .. just so you know c:
g6GXe.gif
jem
he/him
I would like you to do my lair if you could c: You can ignore the hibernal den.

I have one sapphire dragon that I noticed (Naida), but I'll shove a skin on her for a week so it can be 100% hidden. Just don't scroll down to her bio because there is art down there. I do have a lot of blue range dragons (like would Ultramarine Facet trigger your migraines?), but I'm pretty sure she's the only one with sapphire.

I'll go ahead and like your permanent dragons!
I would like you to do my lair if you could c: You can ignore the hibernal den.

I have one sapphire dragon that I noticed (Naida), but I'll shove a skin on her for a week so it can be 100% hidden. Just don't scroll down to her bio because there is art down there. I do have a lot of blue range dragons (like would Ultramarine Facet trigger your migraines?), but I'm pretty sure she's the only one with sapphire.

I'll go ahead and like your permanent dragons!
dLxsQW7.png ***
Brittany
She/Her or They/Them
FR + 3
L8bbLC3.png
d8kVeqZ.gif
Could you like my beasts? ( a lot of them have art! )
Could you like my beasts? ( a lot of them have art! )
fa467c2fe8d44572f11536ccd9f3ec4f9ee9a48d.png
Caught up to here.
Caught up to here.
If you haven't already, feel free to swing by here! Liked all 6 of your kiddos, all are super noice! [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
If you haven't already, feel free to swing by here! Liked all 6 of your kiddos, all are super noice!
EFAI4Zp.jpegjaEcYlX.gif
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26