Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | AEG1S || G1 Sales & Pricing Archive
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@@effervessa sorry to double post, i just realised i have made a horrible mistake on one of my submissions: i added a xxy pear/honeydew to the sheet earlier and said the purchase date was july 10 2019. this is wrong. right day/month combo, but it was 2018. any chance you could fix that for me?
@@effervessa sorry to double post, i just realised i have made a horrible mistake on one of my submissions: i added a xxy pear/honeydew to the sheet earlier and said the purchase date was july 10 2019. this is wrong. right day/month combo, but it was 2018. any chance you could fix that for me?
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
Thank you all for this! Me and a few other friends were talking about this in private messages a couple days ago wishing this was a thing, and apparently it is now!

I hope this saves many people new to the G1 market from getting scammed!
Thank you all for this! Me and a few other friends were talking about this in private messages a couple days ago wishing this was a thing, and apparently it is now!

I hope this saves many people new to the G1 market from getting scammed!
@reliquiaen

Fixed! July 10, 2018! o7
@reliquiaen

Fixed! July 10, 2018! o7
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
@reliquiaen, thank you so much for the submissions! ;v; As for the volunteer work, the programs were are currently working on are more so "forum digging"- enlisting people to help go back through older threads to document them, as well as keep up current more recent auctions and sales. if that's something you'd be interested in, we can give you a ping once it goes live?
@reliquiaen, thank you so much for the submissions! ;v; As for the volunteer work, the programs were are currently working on are more so "forum digging"- enlisting people to help go back through older threads to document them, as well as keep up current more recent auctions and sales. if that's something you'd be interested in, we can give you a ping once it goes live?
@kavalkade
id also be interested in helping document older sales!
@kavalkade
id also be interested in helping document older sales!
tumblr_mnn5vjrjcd1qazdhko1_500.gif
@kavalkade god yes gimme a ping for that. be nice to have something to actually do in the forums instead of aimlessly clicking on things when i'm bored. haha!
@kavalkade god yes gimme a ping for that. be nice to have something to actually do in the forums instead of aimlessly clicking on things when i'm bored. haha!
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
@kavalkade
I too would love to help out, since I've got a lot of time and mindlessly go through the forums quite often due to being bored lol. Could I get a ping when it goes live, as well? Thanks! :)
@kavalkade
I too would love to help out, since I've got a lot of time and mindlessly go through the forums quite often due to being bored lol. Could I get a ping when it goes live, as well? Thanks! :)
Hi! I'm working through adding as much data as I can and I made a mistake on one of the dates. The year for the antique/sanguine xyy should be 2018 instead of 2020. Sorry about that!
Hi! I'm working through adding as much data as I can and I made a mistake on one of the dates. The year for the antique/sanguine xyy should be 2018 instead of 2020. Sorry about that!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
This thread is such a cool idea! I wish I remembered what I bought my doubles for but ALAS it was a pretty long time ago. Good luck with the data collection and spreadsheets :)
This thread is such a cool idea! I wish I remembered what I bought my doubles for but ALAS it was a pretty long time ago. Good luck with the data collection and spreadsheets :)
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
@Tserin

Fixed, thanks!
@Tserin

Fixed, thanks!
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18