Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | AEG1S || G1 Sales & Pricing Archive
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
i'm really happy this exists! i remember trying to set up something like this a year or two ago and quickly giving up because it was too much work for one person. when i have some free time, i'll check if any of the data i had collected back then is usable and hasn't been input yet. thanks for getting this set up! ♥
i'm really happy this exists! i remember trying to set up something like this a year or two ago and quickly giving up because it was too much work for one person. when i have some free time, i'll check if any of the data i had collected back then is usable and hasn't been input yet. thanks for getting this set up! ♥
@Sienne

Remember to input stuff here
@Sienne

Remember to input stuff here
Vj90o7H.png
i accidentally submitted July 8 instead of August 7 for my moon/gold/moon gen1, could someone fix that for me?
i accidentally submitted July 8 instead of August 7 for my moon/gold/moon gen1, could someone fix that for me?
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
@scylla

Fixed! ^^
@scylla

Fixed! ^^
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
uhhh.. I submitted two doubles but don't see them on the main list. Is there an approval queue or did I do something wrong and they didn't get sent in?

EDIT 1: Nevermind, I'm an idiot and I already found my entries with the search field.

Also, is it ok to estimate the date when I bought the dragon? Cause I can't remember when exactly I bought her but based on my posting history, I posted her on Dragon Share for the first time at around Oct 2018, so I took that as the date, instead.

EDIT 2: Can I suggest arranging the colors alphabetically instead of by color wheel?

And @Effervessa, can I please request a change in my entry for dragon 44943270? I answered "Yes" in the autobought field even though it wasn't an auction. And In the T/G ratio field, I couldn't remember the ratio but tried to explain what date I bought her... and it just looks wrong... Sorry about that!
uhhh.. I submitted two doubles but don't see them on the main list. Is there an approval queue or did I do something wrong and they didn't get sent in?

EDIT 1: Nevermind, I'm an idiot and I already found my entries with the search field.

Also, is it ok to estimate the date when I bought the dragon? Cause I can't remember when exactly I bought her but based on my posting history, I posted her on Dragon Share for the first time at around Oct 2018, so I took that as the date, instead.

EDIT 2: Can I suggest arranging the colors alphabetically instead of by color wheel?

And @Effervessa, can I please request a change in my entry for dragon 44943270? I answered "Yes" in the autobought field even though it wasn't an auction. And In the T/G ratio field, I couldn't remember the ratio but tried to explain what date I bought her... and it just looks wrong... Sorry about that!
Vj90o7H.png
@Sienne Fixed the Autobuy to "No" Changed the "Estimate date" in the ratio to "1:950" based on Auctions around that timeframe. We originally decided on the color wheel order via a poll and also because it's likely what most people are familiar with. If anything, I can suggest: If you are struggling to find colors to "erase" or "empty" the cell via the "delete" key on your keyboard. Then, typing out the color; it should auto-pop-up what you're looking for so you can "down" or "up" arrow key & "enter" key to select it. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/sOGqZFU.gif[/img][/center] Oh and pings do not "ping" if it's an edited in ping. >3< Sorry it took so long for me to seeee!!
@Sienne

Fixed the Autobuy to "No"

Changed the "Estimate date" in the ratio to "1:950" based on Auctions around that timeframe.

We originally decided on the color wheel order via a poll and also because it's likely what most people are familiar with.

If anything, I can suggest:

If you are struggling to find colors to "erase" or "empty" the cell via the "delete" key on your keyboard. Then, typing out the color; it should auto-pop-up what you're looking for so you can "down" or "up" arrow key & "enter" key to select it.
sOGqZFU.gif

Oh and pings do not "ping" if it's an edited in ping. >3<
Sorry it took so long for me to seeee!!
@Effervessa

Thank you! And no worries. Sorry, I didn't know edited-in pings do not ping. (And I'm already 2 years in FR. sigh)

Thanks for the tip on the colors. Haven't tried it yet on the input forms but hopefully, it works there as well. Took me a few minutes to search for colors since I can't memorize the color wheel order and there's no actual background color when searching for a particular color, just text. I'm usually a visual person when picking out colors when scrying or searching.
@Effervessa

Thank you! And no worries. Sorry, I didn't know edited-in pings do not ping. (And I'm already 2 years in FR. sigh)

Thanks for the tip on the colors. Haven't tried it yet on the input forms but hopefully, it works there as well. Took me a few minutes to search for colors since I can't memorize the color wheel order and there's no actual background color when searching for a particular color, just text. I'm usually a visual person when picking out colors when scrying or searching.
Vj90o7H.png
@Sienne

No worries about the pings, I happen to be subscribed. o7

Hopefully that will help you when lookin' for colors! I can't get the sheet to give the colors like FR does. I wish though! Maybe one day! >3<
@Sienne

No worries about the pings, I happen to be subscribed. o7

Hopefully that will help you when lookin' for colors! I can't get the sheet to give the colors like FR does. I wish though! Maybe one day! >3<
@Kaitii, if you want, I can submit your teal dragons from the thread info! Preferably proof of purchase would be best, but if you'd rather I can do it remotely and we can add in proof later?
@Kaitii, if you want, I can submit your teal dragons from the thread info! Preferably proof of purchase would be best, but if you'd rather I can do it remotely and we can add in proof later?
@kavalkade i entered uhhh four of my dragons into the sheets (three double pears and a double terracotta) if there's any other information needed for any of them just let me know. i bought all of them long enough ago that any relevant pms have probably been buried in a pile of nest rental arrangements but let me know, i can go digging.

i'd also love to help out if i have time. what sort of things are you looking for regarding assistance?
@kavalkade i entered uhhh four of my dragons into the sheets (three double pears and a double terracotta) if there's any other information needed for any of them just let me know. i bought all of them long enough ago that any relevant pms have probably been buried in a pile of nest rental arrangements but let me know, i can go digging.

i'd also love to help out if i have time. what sort of things are you looking for regarding assistance?
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18