Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | AEG1S || G1 Sales & Pricing Archive
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
YO this is great! Sadly, I don't remember a thing about how much I paid for my dragons, mostly because I know the amount is too much but I will keep this in mind so I can maybe help in the future.

Stay awesome!
YO this is great! Sadly, I don't remember a thing about how much I paid for my dragons, mostly because I know the amount is too much but I will keep this in mind so I can maybe help in the future.

Stay awesome!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
This is a fantastic project and I'm so happy to have helped with this, even if it was only a small contribution, y'all did such an amazing job with this!!
This is a fantastic project and I'm so happy to have helped with this, even if it was only a small contribution, y'all did such an amazing job with this!!
Tumblr
Art Shop
Adoptables
Accents
DeviantART
OeLSCuS.png
hi!! im mostly on mobile now so filling out the form would be absolutely suffering but i have my info for double teals on this thread: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2795786

ive bought them all within the last 2 years EXCEPT the teal/teal/white and sky (whos price i dont remember anyways)

the majority were bought via ah/auction a couple private sales i'll try and some back later to specify if that helps! (or see if i can get on pc and properly submit)
hi!! im mostly on mobile now so filling out the form would be absolutely suffering but i have my info for double teals on this thread: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2795786

ive bought them all within the last 2 years EXCEPT the teal/teal/white and sky (whos price i dont remember anyways)

the majority were bought via ah/auction a couple private sales i'll try and some back later to specify if that helps! (or see if i can get on pc and properly submit)
M2Zz7wd.png
This is brilliant! :D
This is brilliant! :D
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
I have a request re the sheet?

Would it be possible to add commas or spaces or something to break up the chain of zeros on prices paid? I’m awful at reading strings and they make me go cross eyed, lol

Fantastic work though! Wow.
I have a request re the sheet?

Would it be possible to add commas or spaces or something to break up the chain of zeros on prices paid? I’m awful at reading strings and they make me go cross eyed, lol

Fantastic work though! Wow.
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
Oh, neat!
Unfortunately, like the person above, I don't have any information regarding what I paid for my dragons. :'D Some of them were obtained in trades for items or other dragons as well. Oof.

I'll try to add to the list if I can dig up any information or obtain anyone new to add!
Oh, neat!
Unfortunately, like the person above, I don't have any information regarding what I paid for my dragons. :'D Some of them were obtained in trades for items or other dragons as well. Oof.

I'll try to add to the list if I can dig up any information or obtain anyone new to add!
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@ThistleProse

Done! Thank you for suggesting it!
@ThistleProse

Done! Thank you for suggesting it!
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
submitting my doubles as we speak, y'all did an amazing job!! bitmap tipped me off on the project, if i have some free time upcoming year i'd probably enjoy the RATGODS program tbh.... eyes emoji
submitting my doubles as we speak, y'all did an amazing job!! bitmap tipped me off on the project, if i have some free time upcoming year i'd probably enjoy the RATGODS program tbh.... eyes emoji
qdCQIro.pngP0VEIqV.pngXz09qHp.pngyIRig7j.png3xh4bF2.pngA5dZRXv.png
my last gen 1 purchase was inflated banescales and idr what I paid for them.
my last gen 1 purchase was inflated banescales and idr what I paid for them.
This is a much needed part of the site. Thank you so much for doing this! Fingers crossed it will help prevent people getting scammed in the future [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
This is a much needed part of the site. Thank you so much for doing this! Fingers crossed it will help prevent people getting scammed in the future
Heart.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18