1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Tserin

Looks like someone got that for ya! ^°^
@Tserin

Looks like someone got that for ya! ^°^
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
i did it again bc im dumb
should be 2017 instead of 2020 for the platinum/ultramarine xyy

it also looks like I added 51498804 (obs/sang/obs) when she was already on there :o
i did it again bc im dumb
should be 2017 instead of 2020 for the platinum/ultramarine xyy

it also looks like I added 51498804 (obs/sang/obs) when she was already on there :o
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
This is a lovely idea!

I really don't feel like going through my forum history right now to find the proof of sale for as many of these as i have, but for people who have doubles including gloom specifically this may be useful (all within the last 2 years, you could say i have a type sghdkfjk):

gloom/gloom/obsidian - fire - 10.2kg in auction, i think two more of these have hatched and all of them went for closer to 20k afaik
gloom/gloom/caramel - nature - 2.5kg (mostly paid in eggs)
gloom/gloom/rose - light - 2kg, off the AH
lead/gloom/gloom - nature - 5mil treasure, via thread offer
gloom/gloom/white - wind - i paid AB in an auction at 20kg, this one would absolutely have gone higher than 20k if not for the AB being set
smoke/gloom/smoke - light - 5kg off the AH
midnight/gloom/gloom - plague - 5.5kg
steel/gloom/gloom - earth - 3.5kg

rest of mine i either hatched myself or grabbed off the AH for what i would consider abnormally low (less than 2kg), or i have since resold so i don't at all remember what i bought it for

observations: if you've got white or black-range tert expect it to go 10-20kg+, otherwise it will likely hover around 5-10k. i think most of the ones i've bid on and decided not to keep going usually ended in around the 6-12k range? There was a gloom/gloom/cyan in there somewhere and a few others that went for pretty good prices

If I ever get the time I'll go forum digging to pull out more threads and find links and such to make a formal submission. I know absolutely nothing about any other colors in the color wheel but I do at least keep my eye on every one of the glooms that sells,
This is a lovely idea!

I really don't feel like going through my forum history right now to find the proof of sale for as many of these as i have, but for people who have doubles including gloom specifically this may be useful (all within the last 2 years, you could say i have a type sghdkfjk):

gloom/gloom/obsidian - fire - 10.2kg in auction, i think two more of these have hatched and all of them went for closer to 20k afaik
gloom/gloom/caramel - nature - 2.5kg (mostly paid in eggs)
gloom/gloom/rose - light - 2kg, off the AH
lead/gloom/gloom - nature - 5mil treasure, via thread offer
gloom/gloom/white - wind - i paid AB in an auction at 20kg, this one would absolutely have gone higher than 20k if not for the AB being set
smoke/gloom/smoke - light - 5kg off the AH
midnight/gloom/gloom - plague - 5.5kg
steel/gloom/gloom - earth - 3.5kg

rest of mine i either hatched myself or grabbed off the AH for what i would consider abnormally low (less than 2kg), or i have since resold so i don't at all remember what i bought it for

observations: if you've got white or black-range tert expect it to go 10-20kg+, otherwise it will likely hover around 5-10k. i think most of the ones i've bid on and decided not to keep going usually ended in around the 6-12k range? There was a gloom/gloom/cyan in there somewhere and a few others that went for pretty good prices

If I ever get the time I'll go forum digging to pull out more threads and find links and such to make a formal submission. I know absolutely nothing about any other colors in the color wheel but I do at least keep my eye on every one of the glooms that sells,
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
@Tserin

Fixed again!

@squidragon

I can go input all the forum-based sales I can find of the dragons mentioned, if that helps - thanks for the thorough input!
@Tserin

Fixed again!

@squidragon

I can go input all the forum-based sales I can find of the dragons mentioned, if that helps - thanks for the thorough input!
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
Ahh so this actually happened! :D I remember voting in the poll on tumblr. Saving the link for future use, thank you for creating this!
Ahh so this actually happened! :D I remember voting in the poll on tumblr. Saving the link for future use, thank you for creating this!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
added all my doubles! \o/ it looks like the seller of my coal/slate/coal also added it though so that's on there twice now with different gem ratios lmao

also - can i suggest making the sheet autoadd the dragon link? easily done with =concatenate("https://flightrising.com/main.php?&dragon=",R6) (whichever cell the dragon ID is in instead of R6 if it isn't R6 lmao)
i didn't add links for any of my dragons because i didn't want to change all the links so they dont go to my lair but to the permanent dragon page, and this way it wouldnt be necessary

also also - is there a way to search for XYYs by the X colour? now it sorts them by the Y but it would be neat since i collect XYYs with ivory X and would like to look at more prices for them
added all my doubles! \o/ it looks like the seller of my coal/slate/coal also added it though so that's on there twice now with different gem ratios lmao

also - can i suggest making the sheet autoadd the dragon link? easily done with =concatenate("https://flightrising.com/main.php?&dragon=",R6) (whichever cell the dragon ID is in instead of R6 if it isn't R6 lmao)
i didn't add links for any of my dragons because i didn't want to change all the links so they dont go to my lair but to the permanent dragon page, and this way it wouldnt be necessary

also also - is there a way to search for XYYs by the X colour? now it sorts them by the Y but it would be neat since i collect XYYs with ivory X and would like to look at more prices for them
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
i swear i'll stop being a bother after this orz

Is sales proof required for dragons not bought on the AH? I have a lot of dragons where I do remember the price, but the sales proof has been lost to the void of the forums/452 pages of CR receipts. It'd probably be particularly useful to have my collection of xyx obs doubles on there, but as is I've only added the one because I couldn't find proof for the other four.

It's ok if I still can't add them, I'll just archive and add dragons as I go from now on, but I love data and want to contribute as much as I can rip
i swear i'll stop being a bother after this orz

Is sales proof required for dragons not bought on the AH? I have a lot of dragons where I do remember the price, but the sales proof has been lost to the void of the forums/452 pages of CR receipts. It'd probably be particularly useful to have my collection of xyx obs doubles on there, but as is I've only added the one because I couldn't find proof for the other four.

It's ok if I still can't add them, I'll just archive and add dragons as I go from now on, but I love data and want to contribute as much as I can rip
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
i accidentally put my soil/soil/buttercup in as bought on 18 january 2020 - should be 2019... could someone change it for me?
i accidentally put my soil/soil/buttercup in as bought on 18 january 2020 - should be 2019... could someone change it for me?
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
@remuslupn Unfortunately I cannot do that because the links break if dragons are in Hibernal Dens.
@remuslupn Unfortunately I cannot do that because the links break if dragons are in Hibernal Dens.
@Tserin

If you know the prices, it's okay if you don't have proof. This is to be expected because it's new, but also this is meant to only be a guide. So it's okay if it ya don't got proof! ^°^
@Tserin

If you know the prices, it's okay if you don't have proof. This is to be expected because it's new, but also this is meant to only be a guide. So it's okay if it ya don't got proof! ^°^
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18