270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
Great, thank you!
Great, thank you!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Effervessa they do work in den though?
this is a link to a dragon in my den: https://flightrising.com/main.php?&dragon=56402229
this is a link to a dragon in my lair: https://flightrising.com/main.php?&dragon=55798326
they are the same, these links work whereever the dragon is even if it's been exalted, which is why theyre useful

and thanks for fixing the date! \o/

@Effervessa they do work in den though?
this is a link to a dragon in my den: https://flightrising.com/main.php?&dragon=56402229
this is a link to a dragon in my lair: https://flightrising.com/main.php?&dragon=55798326
they are the same, these links work whereever the dragon is even if it's been exalted, which is why theyre useful

and thanks for fixing the date! \o/

WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
@remuslupn

I'll try again later, this method broke the first time for me.
@remuslupn

I'll try again later, this method broke the first time for me.
@remuslupn

Successfully added the formula! Originally, the sheet was eating it because Google Forms link removes all the existing formulas when it adds in a new set of info. That's why I thought it didn't work; I didn't realize it was just Google Forms bein' a nugget.
@remuslupn

Successfully added the formula! Originally, the sheet was eating it because Google Forms link removes all the existing formulas when it adds in a new set of info. That's why I thought it didn't work; I didn't realize it was just Google Forms bein' a nugget.
@Effervessa awesome! :D glad it worked out
@Effervessa awesome! :D glad it worked out
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
@remuslupn Yes! Thank you so much again! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@remuslupn

Yes! Thank you so much again!
Regarding recent auction activity, it has been decided to add in a Clause for the archive:

The VS Clause, otherwise known as the Versus Clause, dictates that some auctions have reached an exorbitant value, mainly because the bidders involved had large enough funds to do so. These dragons, otherwise, would not be valued so highly. The most recent example of this Clause is the Obs/Obs/Moon, that hit a record value of 350kg.

In most cases, the VS Clause will only apply to auctions that have 2 people bidding against each other by the end.
Regarding recent auction activity, it has been decided to add in a Clause for the archive:

The VS Clause, otherwise known as the Versus Clause, dictates that some auctions have reached an exorbitant value, mainly because the bidders involved had large enough funds to do so. These dragons, otherwise, would not be valued so highly. The most recent example of this Clause is the Obs/Obs/Moon, that hit a record value of 350kg.

In most cases, the VS Clause will only apply to auctions that have 2 people bidding against each other by the end.
This is an awesome thing you guys are doing! I'm currently putting in some submissions for recent doubles I've bought but I have a question about how to input a certain sale. I recently bought a wine/blackberry/wine female for 15kg but the person who hatched it made an IC thread first and someone seems to have bought it for 5kg first. I messaged the new owner with the 15kg offer which is a lot more than what they paid unless a private offer happened so I just want to know, which value and archive link should I put in?

And can I also input all of these sales? They're auctions and sales I've done or hosted in the last year

M - Chartreuse/Cinnamon/Cinnamon - 10kg (Primal) [Proof Link]
F - Pthalo/Pthalo/Ivory - 25kg [AH]
F - Sky/Lavender/Lavender - 5kg [AH]
M - Teal/Forest/Forest - 250g+250kt (Faceted) [Proof Link]
M - Saffron/Cherry/Cherry - 15kg (Primal) [Proof Link]
F - Ice/Blush/Blush - 4kg [Proof Link]
M - Bronze/Peacock/Bronze - 500g [Proof Link]
M - Cream/Crimson/Crimson - 11kg [Proof Link
F - Hunter/Grapefruit/Grapefruit - 300g [Proof Link]
M - Camo/Peach/Peach - 500g [Proof Link]
This is an awesome thing you guys are doing! I'm currently putting in some submissions for recent doubles I've bought but I have a question about how to input a certain sale. I recently bought a wine/blackberry/wine female for 15kg but the person who hatched it made an IC thread first and someone seems to have bought it for 5kg first. I messaged the new owner with the 15kg offer which is a lot more than what they paid unless a private offer happened so I just want to know, which value and archive link should I put in?

And can I also input all of these sales? They're auctions and sales I've done or hosted in the last year

M - Chartreuse/Cinnamon/Cinnamon - 10kg (Primal) [Proof Link]
F - Pthalo/Pthalo/Ivory - 25kg [AH]
F - Sky/Lavender/Lavender - 5kg [AH]
M - Teal/Forest/Forest - 250g+250kt (Faceted) [Proof Link]
M - Saffron/Cherry/Cherry - 15kg (Primal) [Proof Link]
F - Ice/Blush/Blush - 4kg [Proof Link]
M - Bronze/Peacock/Bronze - 500g [Proof Link]
M - Cream/Crimson/Crimson - 11kg [Proof Link
F - Hunter/Grapefruit/Grapefruit - 300g [Proof Link]
M - Camo/Peach/Peach - 500g [Proof Link]
@Ravenhearst

Yes you can put all that in! You only need to input the sale you experienced/had a hand in. So you can stick to the 15kg you paid for & all the things related to that payment!
@Ravenhearst

Yes you can put all that in! You only need to input the sale you experienced/had a hand in. So you can stick to the 15kg you paid for & all the things related to that payment!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18