Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Tavern For Travelers!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20
@cornleaf

"Oh. Not really craving, but, I do like most shrimps. Can you cook a few if it's possible." She pulled out a silver coin. "I'm not sure hom much shrimp costs in this region, but then again, I've only been to this area only once or twice. The cloudsong is a much more interisting place, so is the behemoth and the crystal pools. Honestly, having visited the behemoth, I think it is the glade keeper."
@cornleaf

"Oh. Not really craving, but, I do like most shrimps. Can you cook a few if it's possible." She pulled out a silver coin. "I'm not sure hom much shrimp costs in this region, but then again, I've only been to this area only once or twice. The cloudsong is a much more interisting place, so is the behemoth and the crystal pools. Honestly, having visited the behemoth, I think it is the glade keeper."
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
((It's ok, I've had a lot going on anyway))

Dulcim held his breath as Hira took her first bite, chewing for a while to ponder the taste. She swallowed her mouthful with a smile, "The sugarglider tastes quite a bit different from golden reefprince, however, it is still a delicious creature. I'll admit I had my doubts at first, but it seems I was wrong to question it."

She takes a sip of the tea, a small hum of enjoyment, "exquisite, it complements the food nicely." Hira gave another small grin to Voski before continuing with her meal.

Dulcim released the breath he had been holding, "See, I told you you'd like it here." He took a bite of his food, a large grin plastered on his face, "Now this is good food!" Dulcim glanced over at Voski, giving him another friendly smile, "she likes the food, you can relax now."
((It's ok, I've had a lot going on anyway))

Dulcim held his breath as Hira took her first bite, chewing for a while to ponder the taste. She swallowed her mouthful with a smile, "The sugarglider tastes quite a bit different from golden reefprince, however, it is still a delicious creature. I'll admit I had my doubts at first, but it seems I was wrong to question it."

She takes a sip of the tea, a small hum of enjoyment, "exquisite, it complements the food nicely." Hira gave another small grin to Voski before continuing with her meal.

Dulcim released the breath he had been holding, "See, I told you you'd like it here." He took a bite of his food, a large grin plastered on his face, "Now this is good food!" Dulcim glanced over at Voski, giving him another friendly smile, "she likes the food, you can relax now."

+8 FR Time || 17yrs || She/Her
@cornleaf
Tempest resisted the urge to lick her dish clean.
“No, not long. I’m looking for someone, actually. A flightless skydancer—male, red with a black mane. Have you seen him?”
@cornleaf
Tempest resisted the urge to lick her dish clean.
“No, not long. I’m looking for someone, actually. A flightless skydancer—male, red with a black mane. Have you seen him?”
66.png
@LogrithmGames
M2z8aRF.png

Voski shook his head rejecting the payment, "No coins or payments necessary in this Tavern. I have some some Jumbo Shrimp in the back, I'll bring some out." He says with a smile heading to the kitchen, breaking the shells and steaming the shrimp. Placing them in an aesthetic wheel format on a ceramic plate. Placing a small bowl at the center filled with a Golden Pepper dip.

The skydancer returns to his guest offering the plate of shrimp, "Gladekeeper?"
@LogrithmGames
M2z8aRF.png

Voski shook his head rejecting the payment, "No coins or payments necessary in this Tavern. I have some some Jumbo Shrimp in the back, I'll bring some out." He says with a smile heading to the kitchen, breaking the shells and steaming the shrimp. Placing them in an aesthetic wheel format on a ceramic plate. Placing a small bowl at the center filled with a Golden Pepper dip.

kZjIfse.gif
@CristorcusHelix
M2z8aRF.png

Voski let out a relieved sigh, smiling happily that Hira adored his cooking, it felt like a giant weight came off of his shoulders "Your compliments mean plenty madam." The chef took a small bow, with his hand on his chest, turning to Dulcium "Are you two heading somewhere important after your meals?" He asks curiously.

Fowl danced in his lonesome till he bumped into a stool, knocking it over till it made a loud noise causing his friend to stop playing the ballroom music... The stool made a nice sound though. Fowl quickly waddled behind the counter, grabbing a spoon to tap against the wooden seat, creating a more 'jazzy' beat.
@CristorcusHelix
M2z8aRF.png

Voski let out a relieved sigh, smiling happily that Hira adored his cooking, it felt like a giant weight came off of his shoulders "Your compliments mean plenty madam." The chef took a small bow, with his hand on his chest, turning to Dulcium "Are you two heading somewhere important after your meals?" He asks curiously.

Fowl danced in his lonesome till he bumped into a stool, knocking it over till it made a loud noise causing his friend to stop playing the ballroom music... The stool made a nice sound though. Fowl quickly waddled behind the counter, grabbing a spoon to tap against the wooden seat, creating a more 'jazzy' beat.
kZjIfse.gif
@LuckOfTheClaws
M2z8aRF.png

Voski thought for a moment, shaking his head "Not that I know of around these woods. Why are you searching for him?"
@LuckOfTheClaws
M2z8aRF.png

Voski thought for a moment, shaking his head "Not that I know of around these woods. Why are you searching for him?"
kZjIfse.gif
@cornleaf
Tempest growled a little, thinking of him.
“That’s none of your concern.”
@cornleaf
Tempest growled a little, thinking of him.
“That’s none of your concern.”
66.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30038384][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/300384/30038384p.png[/img][/url][/center]piccolo grumbled a bit at the memories voski’s question brought up. "oh, yes i’ve seen that noc plenty of times. some sort of self proclaimed god or something. she’s really very popular around where my clan lives. we refused to let her into our home once, and [i]bam[/i], i was knocked unconscious. apparently that triggered something in my already unstable structure, and that’s when the...” the fae mimed an explosion in an effort to avoid startling the lilyfowl, “started.”
30038384p.png
piccolo grumbled a bit at the memories voski’s question brought up. "oh, yes i’ve seen that noc plenty of times. some sort of self proclaimed god or something. she’s really very popular around where my clan lives. we refused to let her into our home once, and bam, i was knocked unconscious. apparently that triggered something in my already unstable structure, and that’s when the...” the fae mimed an explosion in an effort to avoid startling the lilyfowl, “started.”
tumblr_og90efWc6W1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
@cornleaf Two dragons enter the tavern. One a Pearlcatcher with traits of a snapper.(see bio for art) Covered in steampunk appearal and alchemy equipment. A rather small pearl at his belt and a comet following him. he looked annoyed and nervous as well as looking like he hadnt slept in many days. Like he had been on the road for a long time. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45065205] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/450653/45065205_350.png[/img] [/url] Alongside him came a hatchling. Though there was something off with this hatchling. It was a hatchling with what looked like Void for eyes. And clear shade corruption covered her body. But she stayed close to the older looking dragon as they walked. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44069791] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/440698/44069791_350.png[/img] [/url] The older looking dragon would look around at the place. A light hiss escaped his lips as he asked in a whispered voice to the smaller dragon "Mother are you sure we should stop here for now?" "Vitomir your exhausted. Do we have much of a choice. Besides we should be far enough away" the hatchling would say back
@cornleaf
Two dragons enter the tavern. One a Pearlcatcher with traits of a snapper.(see bio for art) Covered in steampunk appearal and alchemy equipment. A rather small pearl at his belt and a comet following him. he looked annoyed and nervous as well as looking like he hadnt slept in many days. Like he had been on the road for a long time.

45065205_350.png

Alongside him came a hatchling. Though there was something off with this hatchling. It was a hatchling with what looked like Void for eyes. And clear shade corruption covered her body. But she stayed close to the older looking dragon as they walked.

44069791_350.png

The older looking dragon would look around at the place. A light hiss escaped his lips as he asked in a whispered voice to the smaller dragon "Mother are you sure we should stop here for now?"

"Vitomir your exhausted. Do we have much of a choice. Besides we should be far enough away" the hatchling would say back
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
[quote name="cornleaf" date="2019-10-17 15:35:26" ] Voski shook his head rejecting the payment, "No coins or payments necessary in this Tavern. I have some some Jumbo Shrimp in the back, I'll bring some out." He says with a smile heading to the kitchen, breaking the shells and steaming the shrimp. Placing them in an aesthetic wheel format on a ceramic plate. Placing a small bowl at the center filled with a Golden Pepper dip. The skydancer returns to his guest offering the plate of shrimp, "Gladekeeper?" [/quote] @CornLeaf Cassandra took the shrimps, a and began to eat them. ""Thank you. This is good." "Firstly, the glade keeper is typically depicted as a massive, glorified, overgrown tree. Many dragons in the era under and around the behemoth believe that her spirit exists within the tree. The tree does look vaguely like her. I'm fairly certain that this guess is right. What do you think?" She asked
cornleaf wrote on 2019-10-17 15:35:26:

@CornLeaf

Cassandra took the shrimps, a and began to eat them. ""Thank you. This is good."
"Firstly, the glade keeper is typically depicted as a massive, glorified, overgrown tree. Many dragons in the era under and around the behemoth believe that her spirit exists within the tree. The tree does look vaguely like her. I'm fairly certain that this guess is right. What do you think?" She asked
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20