Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Interact] Singles' Night!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(Hey all, probably not gonna post more til tomorrow. Might add to some of the singles' bios in the meantime, though, so keep an eye out if your dragon of choice has some unexpected quirks! [emoji=guardian winking size=1]) (edit: ...well, maybe one or two more. feel free to reply even if I'm not through everything, I just work in order!)
(Hey all, probably not gonna post more til tomorrow. Might add to some of the singles' bios in the meantime, though, so keep an eye out if your dragon of choice has some unexpected quirks! )
(edit: ...well, maybe one or two more. feel free to reply even if I'm not through everything, I just work in order!)
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
@LostVices [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50344797] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=50344797&skin=0&apparel=24709,1107,281,283,284,1106,5398,24710,18824,24707,6714,310,15308,18792,20589&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][i]Snakeroot lifted her mask, which had really just been something of a conversation-deterrent before then. It rested between her horns now, out of the way, and even her sort of casual upwards-nod in greeting didn't seem to disturb it.[/i] "That's right, it's Snakeroot. Awful cordial a greeting for having just run into me, though." [i]She smiled, the edge on her still-gruff voice softening.[/i] "But I'm not one to complain. It's nice to meet you too. And I [i]think[/i] I'm just about obligated to ask where exactly you were going in such a rush. Or if you need directions or something- place's like a damn labyrinth, isn't it?"[/center] ----- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41439186] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=41439186&skin=0&apparel=663,18800,18824,18800,316,1396,12724,2958,2602,4004,345,23029,28026,28027,21808,310&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][i]Lock blinked a couple of times (one eye could have been a little slower than the other, but it'd have taken quite a bit of focus to realize), and finally squinted against the light at the Gaoler. Probably an unfamiliar face, so he just found himself letting out a few rough laughs. They almost sounded painful, but he seemed fine with it.[/i] "Thanks, partner. The place is def'nitely, uh... Overwhelmin'. Are you from 'round here? I think I know that Haemon's been tryna reach a sorta... Wider audience? Ain't sure if that's quite the way to be phrasin' it, but... Well, he's just-a lookin' out farther, I hear..."[/center]
@LostVices
Snakeroot lifted her mask, which had really just been something of a conversation-deterrent before then. It rested between her horns now, out of the way, and even her sort of casual upwards-nod in greeting didn't seem to disturb it. "That's right, it's Snakeroot. Awful cordial a greeting for having just run into me, though." She smiled, the edge on her still-gruff voice softening. "But I'm not one to complain. It's nice to meet you too. And I think I'm just about obligated to ask where exactly you were going in such a rush. Or if you need directions or something- place's like a damn labyrinth, isn't it?"

Lock blinked a couple of times (one eye could have been a little slower than the other, but it'd have taken quite a bit of focus to realize), and finally squinted against the light at the Gaoler. Probably an unfamiliar face, so he just found himself letting out a few rough laughs. They almost sounded painful, but he seemed fine with it. "Thanks, partner. The place is def'nitely, uh... Overwhelmin'. Are you from 'round here? I think I know that Haemon's been tryna reach a sorta... Wider audience? Ain't sure if that's quite the way to be phrasin' it, but... Well, he's just-a lookin' out farther, I hear..."
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54440622] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/544407/54440622_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Astera gingerly enters the ballroom, gazing around while simultaneously sidestepping the numerous unsteady dragons that mill around the room. Padding softly through the crowd the dancer is practically invisible to room, aside from a few looks from dragons who were obviously interested but trying to "play it cool". It was actually rather nice just being another stranger in a room full of them. She could never go this unnoticed anywhere in her home city, Atore. Here, dragons didn't know her, for now she could be whoever she wants to be. That being said, she's not terribly interested in grabbing a drink and joining the swaying crowd, at least not yet. Across the room the host catches her eye and effortlessly slides through an array of tails and wings to her side. [i]"So glad you could make it! You've really come at a prime hour, we've got such a lovely array of guests present! Feel free to chat around or ask me about anyone you fancy- the night's still young!"[/i] Astera let her eyes roam the room, although no one in particular caught her eye. Though, it might be because the dragons that wanted to make themselves known to the entire room were a bit intimidating, and any one who wasn't trying to draw attention to themselves were huddled to the sides of the room. "I'm not quite sure. Know anyone you think I'd like? I'm Astera, by the way." [quote] Gender: Cis Female Age: Mid to late 20's, maybe edging into 30's. It's best to keep dragons/people guessing Orient: Anyone/Pan. She's not picky LF: Someone reliable, and not too "in your face" or intimidating. She might like that guard guy, though they're probably both too socially awkward to get anything done XD) (I'd prefer a romantic relationship, but friends is fine too)[/quote]

Astera gingerly enters the ballroom, gazing around while simultaneously sidestepping the numerous unsteady dragons that mill around the room. Padding softly through the crowd the dancer is practically invisible to room, aside from a few looks from dragons who were obviously interested but trying to "play it cool". It was actually rather nice just being another stranger in a room full of them. She could never go this unnoticed anywhere in her home city, Atore. Here, dragons didn't know her, for now she could be whoever she wants to be.

That being said, she's not terribly interested in grabbing a drink and joining the swaying crowd, at least not yet. Across the room the host catches her eye and effortlessly slides through an array of tails and wings to her side.

"So glad you could make it! You've really come at a prime hour, we've got such a lovely array of guests present! Feel free to chat around or ask me about anyone you fancy- the night's still young!"

Astera let her eyes roam the room, although no one in particular caught her eye. Though, it might be because the dragons that wanted to make themselves known to the entire room were a bit intimidating, and any one who wasn't trying to draw attention to themselves were huddled to the sides of the room.

"I'm not quite sure. Know anyone you think I'd like? I'm Astera, by the way."
Quote:
Age: Mid to late 20's, maybe edging into 30's. It's best to keep dragons/people guessing
Orient: Anyone/Pan. She's not picky
LF: Someone reliable, and not too "in your face" or intimidating. She might like that guard guy, though they're probably both too socially awkward to get anything done XD) (I'd prefer a romantic relationship, but friends is fine too)
lore_shop_by_angeldragonisa-dch2oyt.png
[size=2]Please pardon my inexperience in RP! XD[/size=2] ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54009973] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/540100/54009973_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name[/b]: Lumalorn [b]Gender/Orient[/b]: Cis Female (she/her or they/them), Pan [b]Relative Age[/b]: Ah-ah! How impolite to ask a lady her age. ;) [b]LF[/b]: Yes. Luma simply observes her fellow guests for a bit, feeling perhaps a bit underdressed but unwilling to let it dampen her spirits. She stiffens suddenly as her awestruck gaze locks onto the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48860272]dancing dragon(?)[/url], seemingly in a world of their own. After a quick shake to clear her head, she struts toward the lovely creature with purpose. "Art thou lost, fair one? For surely, a being of thy beauty belongs upon a canvas." A grin plays across her maw as she dips her head in a small bow. "I am called Lumalorn, but thou might call me however thee wishes..."
Please pardon my inexperience in RP! XD

54009973_350.png

Name: Lumalorn
Gender/Orient: Cis Female (she/her or they/them), Pan
Relative Age: Ah-ah! How impolite to ask a lady her age. ;)
LF: Yes.

Luma simply observes her fellow guests for a bit, feeling perhaps a bit underdressed but unwilling to let it dampen her spirits. She stiffens suddenly as her awestruck gaze locks onto the dancing dragon(?), seemingly in a world of their own. After a quick shake to clear her head, she struts toward the lovely creature with purpose.

"Art thou lost, fair one? For surely, a being of thy beauty belongs upon a canvas." A grin plays across her maw as she dips her head in a small bow.

"I am called Lumalorn, but thou might call me however thee wishes..."
GbFIqLF.gifUeeT9yF.png9QgprhF.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49190674] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/491907/49190674_350.png[/img] [/url] "Ah, yes. Doubt, the downfall of the businessman. I have had many doubters over the years. They believe I acquired my items illegitimately. Now, there is a [i]bit[/i] of truth to that, but I swear I did pay for them. But there's not as much to doubt in gems as in essential oils, is there? As long as it's sparkly, someone'll buy it," he laughed. "What's the 'side business' you mentioned? It must be hard running two businesses at once, eh?"

49190674_350.png

"Ah, yes. Doubt, the downfall of the businessman. I have had many doubters over the years. They believe I acquired my items illegitimately. Now, there is a bit of truth to that, but I swear I did pay for them. But there's not as much to doubt in gems as in essential oils, is there? As long as it's sparkly, someone'll buy it," he laughed.

"What's the 'side business' you mentioned? It must be hard running two businesses at once, eh?"
maybe if i write enough poems my lore will sound cool
----- ----- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44619244] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/446193/44619244_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [indent]Name: Orion Gender/Orient: Cis Male (she/her), Not sure? Maybe bi, honestly. Relative Age: Early - Mid twenties. He is babey LF: Love, companionship - hey, whatever works![/indent] It never hurt to try anything new, did it? Orion had to admit, the invitation was something he completely didn't expect - even with his "ready for anything" attitude - but it had intrigued him. A party? A party, filled with new, interesting dragons? A party with possible romance? Well, the romance part wasn't what drew him in most, bu still. It sounded very interesting. Wouldn't hurt to attend, would it? Bustling with excitement, the Ridgeback made his way into the crowd, palms still tingling from Haemon's handshake. He let out a breath at the sight of the place: there was just, [i]so[/i] much! A massive ceiling arched overhead, further than Orion could see. There were dragons of all species and ages, ambling about with fancy glasses in their talons. And the noise! Voices and talonsteps sounded from the crowd, forming with the clinking of cups a miasma of sounds. What a sight! So mesmerized by everything, that Orion failed to notice a dragon beside him until it was too late. A stray wing bumped into a small figure, prompting him to turn. He cringed when he saw who it was. "Ah- I'm so sorry, didn't mean to. My apologies," He did a little bow to the Fae that he'd just ran into. "A lovely night, isn't it? I'm Orion, it's nice to meet you." ----- -----

Name: Orion
Gender/Orient: Cis Male (she/her), Not sure? Maybe bi, honestly.
Relative Age: Early - Mid twenties. He is babey
LF: Love, companionship - hey, whatever works!

It never hurt to try anything new, did it?

Orion had to admit, the invitation was something he completely didn't expect - even with his "ready for anything" attitude - but it had intrigued him. A party? A party, filled with new, interesting dragons? A party with possible romance? Well, the romance part wasn't what drew him in most, bu still. It sounded very interesting. Wouldn't hurt to attend, would it?

Bustling with excitement, the Ridgeback made his way into the crowd, palms still tingling from Haemon's handshake. He let out a breath at the sight of the place: there was just, so much! A massive ceiling arched overhead, further than Orion could see. There were dragons of all species and ages, ambling about with fancy glasses in their talons. And the noise! Voices and talonsteps sounded from the crowd, forming with the clinking of cups a miasma of sounds. What a sight!

So mesmerized by everything, that Orion failed to notice a dragon beside him until it was too late. A stray wing bumped into a small figure, prompting him to turn. He cringed when he saw who it was.

"Ah- I'm so sorry, didn't mean to. My apologies," He did a little bow to the Fae that he'd just ran into. "A lovely night, isn't it? I'm Orion, it's nice to meet you."

tumblr_o95tvaQl9V1tv56zio6_250.png
Loki - They/Them - FR Time 0+
Lore thread (WIP)
Dressing Service
Call of the Deep Lineage Project
(Hello all again! Going to be getting on to catching up on all the new posts, and pausing where we are. If it's your turn to reply, still feel free to!)
(Hello all again! Going to be getting on to catching up on all the new posts, and pausing where we are. If it's your turn to reply, still feel free to!)
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=83146&tab=dragon&did=10654770][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/106548/10654770p.png[/img][/url] Krova was a little startled when the Mirror started talking. His feathers fluffed out before he lightly shook his head, coming back to the present. "Sorry, I uhh... spaced. Happens sometimes. But I'm fine." Realizing he should probably pull his mask down to keep his voice from getting too muffled, he looked around for somewhere to set his food and drink. "Tables, yes, good idea." He mumbled, quickly moving over to the closest one and setting his things down before reaching into his hood to unbuckle the straps holding his mask on. He pulled it forward and down, letting it hang from his neck. The hat and hood still kept his face somewhat obscured, but it was clear his skin was very pale and his face was thin, his cheekbones and jaw line being very defined. "So, yeah... uhh, howdy! My manners aren't all that great either I'm told, but I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Krova, Doctor Krova, you?" His voice was pretty even, but the way he stood and his tail lightly twitched showed he was still nervous.[/center]
10654770p.png

Krova was a little startled when the Mirror started talking. His feathers fluffed out before he lightly shook his head, coming back to the present. "Sorry, I uhh... spaced. Happens sometimes. But I'm fine." Realizing he should probably pull his mask down to keep his voice from getting too muffled, he looked around for somewhere to set his food and drink. "Tables, yes, good idea." He mumbled, quickly moving over to the closest one and setting his things down before reaching into his hood to unbuckle the straps holding his mask on. He pulled it forward and down, letting it hang from his neck. The hat and hood still kept his face somewhat obscured, but it was clear his skin was very pale and his face was thin, his cheekbones and jaw line being very defined.

"So, yeah... uhh, howdy! My manners aren't all that great either I'm told, but I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Krova, Doctor Krova, you?" His voice was pretty even, but the way he stood and his tail lightly twitched showed he was still nervous.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42149143] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/421492/42149143_350.png[/img] [/url] "Ohoh.. Never can be [b]too[/b] polite to someone you almost ran over!" Alegria chuckles warmly, previous tension slowly evaporating. Now a bit more relaxed, it's easy to see the stress ebbing from her frame. Honestly, it felt like a miracle to find anyone remotely in her age range at this nice party. She'd have to give Oleander and Haemon a big thank you. "As for your question, I [i]was[/i] headed to find some fresh air." At this, she reaches up to smooth down imagined wrinkles in her shawl, faintly following the patterns of the embroidery. Her smile reaches her eyes as she looks back to the guardian. "Not sure I have much need of it now. If you'll have me, of course. I for one, would love to get to know you." ---------------------- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52899849] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/528999/52899849_350.png[/img] [/url] "Wider audience is fitting." The gaoler can at least answer this question easily. You tend to get that a [b]lot[/b] when one has an accent thicker than icefield slush. (In any case, he quite likes the other's. The slower drawl is easier to understand.) "I do much traveling for work. My employer has interests in ancient history. I work with a scholar to help her study sites in more dangerous areas." He tilts his head to one side as he thinks, mulling over what to discuss. Conversation had never been his strong suit. "I was born of the Tangled Woods though. So maybe not as far as you think?" His last sentence trails off into a thoughtful hum. A sharp contrast to the rougher tones of his voice. Was he going on too long a tangent? This felt like the most talking he had done in weeks. Probably was. "You are a.. " [i]What was the word in the modern language again? Healers but not magic. Sawed off limbs occasionally. The orange tundra employed at the old den was one.[/i] "..doctor, yes?" Oleander nodded his head towards the mirror, straightening up a little. "How did you learn to be one? My career has not required much in the way of prior knowledge."

42149143_350.png

"Ohoh.. Never can be too polite to someone you almost ran over!" Alegria chuckles warmly, previous tension slowly evaporating.

Now a bit more relaxed, it's easy to see the stress ebbing from her frame. Honestly, it felt like a miracle to find anyone remotely in her age range at this nice party. She'd have to give Oleander and Haemon a big thank you.

"As for your question, I was headed to find some fresh air."

At this, she reaches up to smooth down imagined wrinkles in her shawl, faintly following the patterns of the embroidery. Her smile reaches her eyes as she looks back to the guardian.

"Not sure I have much need of it now. If you'll have me, of course. I for one, would love to get to know you."

52899849_350.png

"Wider audience is fitting." The gaoler can at least answer this question easily. You tend to get that a lot when one has an accent thicker than icefield slush. (In any case, he quite likes the other's. The slower drawl is easier to understand.)

"I do much traveling for work. My employer has interests in ancient history. I work with a scholar to help her study sites in more dangerous areas." He tilts his head to one side as he thinks, mulling over what to discuss. Conversation had never been his strong suit.

"I was born of the Tangled Woods though. So maybe not as far as you think?" His last sentence trails off into a thoughtful hum. A sharp contrast to the rougher tones of his voice.

Was he going on too long a tangent? This felt like the most talking he had done in weeks. Probably was.

"You are a.. "

What was the word in the modern language again? Healers but not magic. Sawed off limbs occasionally. The orange tundra employed at the old den was one.

"..doctor, yes?" Oleander nodded his head towards the mirror, straightening up a little.

"How did you learn to be one? My career has not required much in the way of prior knowledge."
tumblr_inline_pi905v48pa1rhxln1_100.png - She/Her
- FR Time
- 20 y/o
- Wishlist
1EVlM.gif FsbHk.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26609760] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/266098/26609760_350.png[/img] [/url] Sugarpaws found himself involuntarily bobbing, both in nervousness and excitement. "It is certainly a lovely clan you have here," Sugarpaws said. "Plague's very different than what I'm used to, yet it already feels a bit like home. I'd really love to see everything this place has to offer! It's a a rather long flight from my Wind clan, but I hope I can stop by from time to time. "All right, let's get going then!" Sugarpaws began to lead the way, but slowed his pace to not get too far ahead of Haemon and keep the conversation going smoothly. "The place was named something like the 'Kaliquick Shop'?" Sugarpaws laughed. "I don't think I said that right. But it advertised some really interesting sounding dishes, among other things!"

26609760_350.png

Sugarpaws found himself involuntarily bobbing, both in nervousness and excitement. "It is certainly a lovely clan you have here," Sugarpaws said. "Plague's very different than what I'm used to, yet it already feels a bit like home. I'd really love to see everything this place has to offer! It's a a rather long flight from my Wind clan, but I hope I can stop by from time to time.

"All right, let's get going then!" Sugarpaws began to lead the way, but slowed his pace to not get too far ahead of Haemon and keep the conversation going smoothly. "The place was named something like the 'Kaliquick Shop'?" Sugarpaws laughed. "I don't think I said that right. But it advertised some really interesting sounding dishes, among other things!"
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8