Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Interact] Singles' Night!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54009973] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/540100/54009973p.png[/img] [/url] [b]"Indeed, I would describe thee as a sort of siren as well, fair one. Thou art so relentlessly enchanting. But to let thee go? I fear I might require some persuasion."[/b] Luma's joy is evident in her fond smile and belly laugh. She happily gives herself into the spin. [b]"I suppose that is a more than fair point, twinkling star. I do so look forward to any insight thou might allow me..." [/b] She nods once with a knowing look. [b]"Speaking of asking, what dost thee prefer to be called? Or art thou satisfied with endearments?"[/b] Her ears flick back in mock trepidation. [b]"Ah~ dear moonlit goddess, I hope that thou dost not think me so deceitful. I am here only at Haemon's behest and to socialize. I fear I do not get out much aside from my performances. Little did I know that I would catch sight of such an ethereal, fleet-footed creature. I simply could not help but be drawn to thee. Fate is such a mysterious mistress..."[/b] She trails off and several questions lay unasked in the fathomless depth of her eyes. [b]"I would have thee do only as thee wishes, dear one."[/b] She gives a resolute but reassuring nod. She seems mystified by Lovelight's chanting, but not particularly uneasy. ----- @Drakessis Dropping a hella belated ping because I forgot. [emoji=gaoler tongue size=1]

54009973p.png

"Indeed, I would describe thee as a sort of siren as well, fair one. Thou art so relentlessly enchanting. But to let thee go? I fear I might require some persuasion." Luma's joy is evident in her fond smile and belly laugh. She happily gives herself into the spin.

"I suppose that is a more than fair point, twinkling star. I do so look forward to any insight thou might allow me..." She nods once with a knowing look. "Speaking of asking, what dost thee prefer to be called? Or art thou satisfied with endearments?"

Her ears flick back in mock trepidation. "Ah~ dear moonlit goddess, I hope that thou dost not think me so deceitful. I am here only at Haemon's behest and to socialize. I fear I do not get out much aside from my performances. Little did I know that I would catch sight of such an ethereal, fleet-footed creature. I simply could not help but be drawn to thee. Fate is such a mysterious mistress..." She trails off and several questions lay unasked in the fathomless depth of her eyes.

"I would have thee do only as thee wishes, dear one." She gives a resolute but reassuring nod.

She seems mystified by Lovelight's chanting, but not particularly uneasy.

@Drakessis
Dropping a hella belated ping because I forgot.
GbFIqLF.gifUeeT9yF.png9QgprhF.gif
@Gulfstream [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/466070/46606984p.png[/img][/center] [center]"I understand completely! The Wasteland has its fair share of exciting tales, though I've always preferred hearing them in ballad form. I can only imagine how long some of those stories must have been around... Nevermind if they're true or not!" [i]He chuckled.[/i] "And slice of life things- I think I'm more familiar with it in the form of biographies. Like I said, I haven't really done any reading lately, but learning about my inspirations and idols and such used to be a great way to pass time. I think I'm a bit too optimistic to relate to some of them; then again, I'd also consider myself quite lucky when it comes to my 'troubles...'" [i]Haemon paused, before shrugging slightly.[/i] "I could never tire of learning about other's lives, though, even if I prefer it being through face-to-face conversation. It might just be that I'm nosy- I've certainly been told it a few times. But, I can't help but think, what's so wrong with being curious?"[/center] ----- [center][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=rose size=1][emoji=heart size=1][/center] ----- @Shaydas [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/488603/48860272p.png[/img][/center] [center][i]Lovelight doesn't falter for a moment, even as she quietly drinks in every word Luma shares. Words may not be the key to the dragoness' heart- but they still certainly make whatever ichor-spewing void she possesses race. She certainly hopes that she's not falling into the same trap any, perhaps, more vulnerable mind could; but at the same time, who is she to disrupt the fun? And so she just smiles, coos at the Gaoler as she gambles with her own ego.[/i] [font=fantasy]"If we went off my wishes alone, we'd be dancing here for eternity. But I can't help but feel as if that's wasting your beautiful potential, hm?"[/font] [i]She suddenly refrains from speaking, simply looking over her dance partner's features (tracing them with her eyes, dancing about them), before shifting her attention. Her neck follows suit with her shoulder, as she allows herself to fully lean into Luma, perhaps even daring her to lead, and continues in whispers.[/i] [font=fantasy]"I must admit, I have always been partial to endearments alone... Mystique keeps one out of trouble. Though, fate loves to conspire against it- and so too do lapses in judgement, even among the most cunning of us."[/font] As she sings yet again, she still whispers, with a voice more similar to that of a wilting flower than a lurking creature. [font=fantasy]"[i]So I can't understand how it's happened, how everything's changing- This old dirty ceiling seems a little whiter When you walked into the room it all got so much brighter You must have a...[/i]"[/font] [i]Lovelight plays with the last note, letting it waver and suffer against Luma's ear, until the venom in her voice reclaims its rightful place and cuts its life short. With a swift utterance, free of melodic tenderness, she whispers,[/i] [font=fantasy]"[i]Lovelight.[/i]"[/font] [font=fantasy]"You can call me Lovelight. It's a name I can't recall earning, but it's one which summons me nonetheless. One that you'll need to know if you request anything... more than [i]earthly[/i] from myself."[/font] [i]She takes a moment to truly feel Luma's fur against her scales. Strange.[/i] [font=fantasy]"But you're not here for that. I doubt you'd even know where to begin. I've helped plenty of bards before, though- rarely do they so readily offer something I desire."[/font] [i]The Guardian refrains again, this time simply giving herself time to consider before she whispers again.[/i] [font=fantasy]"Regardless, your requests take precedent now, [i]angel eyes[/i], that's just how I operate. So if there's something you want... I recommend you ask for it before I change my mind."[/font][/center] (dw about pinging btw! I just take a long time to get to things sometimes whoopS... anyways you could take advantage of Lovelight's offer to answer some more specific inquiries, [i]buuuuut[/i] I don't think she'd be opposed to getting out of here either- if you want to take the interaction outside the manor, we can start a 1x1. otherwise, we can keep it here!)
@Gulfstream
46606984p.png
"I understand completely! The Wasteland has its fair share of exciting tales, though I've always preferred hearing them in ballad form. I can only imagine how long some of those stories must have been around... Nevermind if they're true or not!" He chuckled. "And slice of life things- I think I'm more familiar with it in the form of biographies. Like I said, I haven't really done any reading lately, but learning about my inspirations and idols and such used to be a great way to pass time. I think I'm a bit too optimistic to relate to some of them; then again, I'd also consider myself quite lucky when it comes to my 'troubles...'" Haemon paused, before shrugging slightly. "I could never tire of learning about other's lives, though, even if I prefer it being through face-to-face conversation. It might just be that I'm nosy- I've certainly been told it a few times. But, I can't help but think, what's so wrong with being curious?"

@Shaydas
48860272p.png
Lovelight doesn't falter for a moment, even as she quietly drinks in every word Luma shares. Words may not be the key to the dragoness' heart- but they still certainly make whatever ichor-spewing void she possesses race. She certainly hopes that she's not falling into the same trap any, perhaps, more vulnerable mind could; but at the same time, who is she to disrupt the fun? And so she just smiles, coos at the Gaoler as she gambles with her own ego. "If we went off my wishes alone, we'd be dancing here for eternity. But I can't help but feel as if that's wasting your beautiful potential, hm?"

She suddenly refrains from speaking, simply looking over her dance partner's features (tracing them with her eyes, dancing about them), before shifting her attention. Her neck follows suit with her shoulder, as she allows herself to fully lean into Luma, perhaps even daring her to lead, and continues in whispers. "I must admit, I have always been partial to endearments alone... Mystique keeps one out of trouble. Though, fate loves to conspire against it- and so too do lapses in judgement, even among the most cunning of us." As she sings yet again, she still whispers, with a voice more similar to that of a wilting flower than a lurking creature.

"So I can't understand how it's happened, how everything's changing-
This old dirty ceiling seems a little whiter
When you walked into the room it all got so much brighter
You must have a...
"

Lovelight plays with the last note, letting it waver and suffer against Luma's ear, until the venom in her voice reclaims its rightful place and cuts its life short. With a swift utterance, free of melodic tenderness, she whispers, "Lovelight."

"You can call me Lovelight. It's a name I can't recall earning, but it's one which summons me nonetheless. One that you'll need to know if you request anything... more than earthly from myself." She takes a moment to truly feel Luma's fur against her scales. Strange. "But you're not here for that. I doubt you'd even know where to begin. I've helped plenty of bards before, though- rarely do they so readily offer something I desire."

The Guardian refrains again, this time simply giving herself time to consider before she whispers again. "Regardless, your requests take precedent now, angel eyes, that's just how I operate. So if there's something you want... I recommend you ask for it before I change my mind."

(dw about pinging btw! I just take a long time to get to things sometimes whoopS... anyways
you could take advantage of Lovelight's offer to answer some more specific inquiries, buuuuut I don't think she'd be opposed to getting out of here either- if you want to take the interaction outside the manor, we can start a 1x1. otherwise, we can keep it here!)
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
"Absolutely nothing. Curiosity is a gift from the gods and we are very blessed to have it. The ability to want to understand more is what pushed our society to this point." Quentin answered. "I would never want to be someone who never learns or discovers more. How boring would that be? Only staying with the familiar." He paused to take a breath. "Hm, I might have to act on my beliefs more. I think I haven't been outside of my comfort zone in a long time before this."
"Absolutely nothing. Curiosity is a gift from the gods and we are very blessed to have it. The ability to want to understand more is what pushed our society to this point." Quentin answered. "I would never want to be someone who never learns or discovers more. How boring would that be? Only staying with the familiar." He paused to take a breath. "Hm, I might have to act on my beliefs more. I think I haven't been outside of my comfort zone in a long time before this."
LyFc5Gi.png Gulfie pCXTX60.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54009973] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/540100/54009973p.png[/img] [/url] Luma can't help but blush beneath her partner's careful scrutiny and breathes an almost imperceptible sigh of relief as Lovelight shifts and the tension dissipates. She basks in their closeness and obligingly adjusts the dynamic, simply swaying with the Guardian. Her eyes drift shut as Lovelight's voice overtakes her senses. [b]"Lovelight~"[/b] She croons softly, savoring each syllable. [b]"How aptly it suits thee..."[/b] [b]"'More than earthly?' Doth this mean that thou hailst from elsewhere?"[/b] Growing bolder (or perhaps more comfortable?) by the minute, Luma gently trails the back of a claw along the Guardian's maw. [b]"That one of thine allure is not of Sornieth would not come as a surprise."[/b] [b]"Should thee desire the moon itself, I dare say I might be tempted to capture it for thee."[/b] She chuckles warmly at both her own declaration and Lovelight's choice of pet name. Luma then offers a playful side-eye. [b]"Wouldst thou like to accompany me elsewhere? Perhaps for a belated supper, coffee, or something stronger, should thee desire it?"[/b] ----- No worries at all! And definitely no need to rush. I'd be happy to join a 1x1 if you feel like it's getting to be a bit much for here. [emoji=gaoler star size=1]

54009973p.png

Luma can't help but blush beneath her partner's careful scrutiny and breathes an almost imperceptible sigh of relief as Lovelight shifts and the tension dissipates. She basks in their closeness and obligingly adjusts the dynamic, simply swaying with the Guardian. Her eyes drift shut as Lovelight's voice overtakes her senses. "Lovelight~" She croons softly, savoring each syllable. "How aptly it suits thee..."

"'More than earthly?' Doth this mean that thou hailst from elsewhere?" Growing bolder (or perhaps more comfortable?) by the minute, Luma gently trails the back of a claw along the Guardian's maw. "That one of thine allure is not of Sornieth would not come as a surprise."

"Should thee desire the moon itself, I dare say I might be tempted to capture it for thee." She chuckles warmly at both her own declaration and Lovelight's choice of pet name. Luma then offers a playful side-eye. "Wouldst thou like to accompany me elsewhere? Perhaps for a belated supper, coffee, or something stronger, should thee desire it?"

No worries at all! And definitely no need to rush. I'd be happy to join a 1x1 if you feel like it's getting to be a bit much for here.
GbFIqLF.gifUeeT9yF.png9QgprhF.gif
(Is this still alive?)
(Is this still alive?)
(@Gulfstream yeah, sorry, I've just been a little preoccupied with other writing and stuff. I should get something up in a few days, hopefully sooner)
(@Gulfstream yeah, sorry, I've just been a little preoccupied with other writing and stuff. I should get something up in a few days, hopefully sooner)
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
(Cool, take your time. I was just checking)
(Cool, take your time. I was just checking)
(apologies to both of you for how long this took!! I'm hoping the thread picks up again, I've just been preoccupied with other things) @Gulfstream [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/466070/46606984p.png[/img][/center] [center][i]Haemon's natural grin turned into something a bit sly, but still nonetheless genuine.[/i] "Well, where better to stretch out of your 'comfort zone' than a party? There really is such a crowd here- all with stories of their own! It's what I love about the whole affair so much." [i]He glanced over the guests for a few moments, almost eagerly.[/i] "If setting out in your own is a bit daunting-" [i]He lowered his gaze to Quentin again.[/i] "-I wouldn't mind helping as a sort of... A sort of mediator, perhaps? If that's even the right word... Ha! What I mean is that I take no issue with any introductions you may want to make- my guests wouldn't be here if they didn't like me after all!"[/center] ----- [center][emoji=heart size=1][emoji=rose size=1][emoji=heart size=1][/center] ----- @Shaydas [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/488603/48860272p.png[/img][/center] [center][i]Carefully hiding her, perhaps, disgustingly emotional appreciation for her dancing partner's welcome forwardness, especially as that brush against her jaw seems to linger even now, Lovelight barely masks her own sigh. Spinning it into her teasing seems to work well enough.[/i] [font=fantasy]"Ooh, Luma, I thought you'd [i]never[/i] catch on,"[/font] [i]she chuckles, maybe far too naturally.[/i] [font=fantasy]"[i]Elsewhere[/i] suits me just fine. I might even dare to say it suits me as well as a beautiful Gaoler at my side does. And I [i]do[/i] love my accessories..."[/font] [i]Pulling Luma with her, she twirls and guides the Gaoler's focus to the manor's door. They're no further from the center of the dance floor's action, and yet the music still seems to grow softer, quieter, as the Guardian's intentions shift. She smiles, all teeth and all anticipation.[/i] [font=fantasy]"There's a tavern on the outskirts of the clan- far more my speed than any supper this dreadful place could offer. A bard's paradise, I'd call it. Though others might say the inn right beside it holds that title- regardless, it's all one 'Bleeding Squire', titles or no."[/font] [i]Lovelight suddenly breaks away from their dance, standing meters apart from Luma, yet still subtly swaying as her eyes stay transfixed on her target's. All at once her voice hushes, as if she's suddenly discovered something to hide.[/i] [font=fantasy]"I know the path perfectly well- but walking is no fun, is it now? Where's the fun if you can't cut through their alleys?"[/font] [i]She takes a step towards Luma.[/i] [font=fantasy]"If you can't soar over their roads?"[/font] [i]There's an evident purpose to her steps as she comes closer.[/i] [font=fantasy]"Confuse their guards?"[/font] [i]Another bold step.[/i] [font=fantasy]"Twirl and dive through their domain?"[/font] [i]She steps again, lingering for a moment before leaning in for a whisper. She's giddy, excited, like she's won some prize. [/i] [font=fantasy]"And where's the fun if my plaything can't keep up?"[/font] [i]A small laugh escapes her, being so near for a moment so fleeting, and the Guardian quickly flicks part of Luma's mane out of the way with her nose to plant a kiss on the dragon's cheek. Her breath is cold, and the kiss may even sting, something burning, pricking, but not quite in and of itself cold or hot. The music roars again, but doesn't exactly seem to be coming from the live performers. It's not even the same song.[/i] [i]Perhaps Lovelight simply meant for the sensation, or the excitement to linger- especially as she takes off running for the door, leaping over dragons in her way, and twirling around to ensure that the Gaoler is following behind...[/i] [/center] (hey! sorry it's been awhile, hope this sticks around!! if you're still interested and want me to start up a 1x1, I can do it right now and you can reply to that thread, or I can make it after your next post and put my response there!)
(apologies to both of you for how long this took!! I'm hoping the thread picks up again, I've just been preoccupied with other things)

@Gulfstream
46606984p.png
Haemon's natural grin turned into something a bit sly, but still nonetheless genuine. "Well, where better to stretch out of your 'comfort zone' than a party? There really is such a crowd here- all with stories of their own! It's what I love about the whole affair so much." He glanced over the guests for a few moments, almost eagerly. "If setting out in your own is a bit daunting-" He lowered his gaze to Quentin again. "-I wouldn't mind helping as a sort of... A sort of mediator, perhaps? If that's even the right word... Ha! What I mean is that I take no issue with any introductions you may want to make- my guests wouldn't be here if they didn't like me after all!"

@Shaydas
48860272p.png
Carefully hiding her, perhaps, disgustingly emotional appreciation for her dancing partner's welcome forwardness, especially as that brush against her jaw seems to linger even now, Lovelight barely masks her own sigh. Spinning it into her teasing seems to work well enough. "Ooh, Luma, I thought you'd never catch on," she chuckles, maybe far too naturally. "Elsewhere suits me just fine. I might even dare to say it suits me as well as a beautiful Gaoler at my side does. And I do love my accessories..."

Pulling Luma with her, she twirls and guides the Gaoler's focus to the manor's door. They're no further from the center of the dance floor's action, and yet the music still seems to grow softer, quieter, as the Guardian's intentions shift. She smiles, all teeth and all anticipation. "There's a tavern on the outskirts of the clan- far more my speed than any supper this dreadful place could offer. A bard's paradise, I'd call it. Though others might say the inn right beside it holds that title- regardless, it's all one 'Bleeding Squire', titles or no."

Lovelight suddenly breaks away from their dance, standing meters apart from Luma, yet still subtly swaying as her eyes stay transfixed on her target's. All at once her voice hushes, as if she's suddenly discovered something to hide. "I know the path perfectly well- but walking is no fun, is it now? Where's the fun if you can't cut through their alleys?"

She takes a step towards Luma. "If you can't soar over their roads?"

There's an evident purpose to her steps as she comes closer. "Confuse their guards?"

Another bold step. "Twirl and dive through their domain?"

She steps again, lingering for a moment before leaning in for a whisper. She's giddy, excited, like she's won some prize. "And where's the fun if my plaything can't keep up?" A small laugh escapes her, being so near for a moment so fleeting, and the Guardian quickly flicks part of Luma's mane out of the way with her nose to plant a kiss on the dragon's cheek. Her breath is cold, and the kiss may even sting, something burning, pricking, but not quite in and of itself cold or hot. The music roars again, but doesn't exactly seem to be coming from the live performers. It's not even the same song.

Perhaps Lovelight simply meant for the sensation, or the excitement to linger- especially as she takes off running for the door, leaping over dragons in her way, and twirling around to ensure that the Gaoler is following behind...

(hey! sorry it's been awhile, hope this sticks around!! if you're still interested and want me to start up a 1x1, I can do it right now and you can reply to that thread, or I can make it after your next post and put my response there!)
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
Are you still open for apps? I'm kinda interesed in joining hehe
Are you still open for apps? I'm kinda interesed in joining hehe
@Kintoro (Yep! It's open again [emoji=guardian laughing size=1])
@Kintoro (Yep! It's open again )
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,