Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | FL/GHT - Break Free, Take Flight
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 93 94
@rei711

Okay okay :P shall register the other two when I can think of something/ or give him the gene XD (they were actually the pair I mentioned being similar to that one mint idea haha XD)

But thanks though :P!
@rei711

Okay okay :P shall register the other two when I can think of something/ or give him the gene XD (they were actually the pair I mentioned being similar to that one mint idea haha XD)

But thanks though :P!
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
@Dytileea
Aaaah okay that makes sense. No worries, take your time with them. Good lore is not meant to be rushed(unless you're like me and date a storyteller for a boyfriend and proceed to speedwrite the entirety of FL/GHT's origins in a week)
@Dytileea
Aaaah okay that makes sense. No worries, take your time with them. Good lore is not meant to be rushed(unless you're like me and date a storyteller for a boyfriend and proceed to speedwrite the entirety of FL/GHT's origins in a week)
@rei711

Oh damn shame XD (but cool). The only person urging me to write lore is myself XD haha (but not that badly to complete it in a week XD)
@rei711

Oh damn shame XD (but cool). The only person urging me to write lore is myself XD haha (but not that badly to complete it in a week XD)
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
@rei711 I bring you another FL[i]I[/i]GHT member, Astreus! BEHOLD! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50370750] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/503708/50370750_350.png[/img] [/url] Because A) Snaps are highly underrated and B) I'll be breeding him with Aether to make lovely circuit babies to help strengthen the subspecies (or at least in the white-range circuit category). With the accent, it makes me think that he was bred to hold onto vast amounts of energy, and because of that, he's now trans-dimensional, seeing everything and anything happening all at once. I'm not saying that he's Dr. Manhattan, but he's kinda like Dr. Manhattan in that sense. I could also incorporate his Light Flight origins by mentioning a crack group of Light dragons who got twisted up in the Lightning Flight's need to create dragon and machine in one.
@rei711
I bring you another FLIGHT member, Astreus! BEHOLD!

50370750_350.png

Because A) Snaps are highly underrated and B) I'll be breeding him with Aether to make lovely circuit babies to help strengthen the subspecies (or at least in the white-range circuit category). With the accent, it makes me think that he was bred to hold onto vast amounts of energy, and because of that, he's now trans-dimensional, seeing everything and anything happening all at once. I'm not saying that he's Dr. Manhattan, but he's kinda like Dr. Manhattan in that sense. I could also incorporate his Light Flight origins by mentioning a crack group of Light dragons who got twisted up in the Lightning Flight's need to create dragon and machine in one.
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo2_250.png
Arcane Prism Power, MAKE UP! Fiat lux imagines omnium!
@idesofjuly
my eyes have been obliterated blessed, so much power in one big boi alone-
He looks really good with that accent and his circuit, and I definitely see what you mean by transcending his limits(the glowing eyes helps xD). Any ideas as to how he would've heard about/joined FL/GHT?
@idesofjuly
my eyes have been obliterated blessed, so much power in one big boi alone-
He looks really good with that accent and his circuit, and I definitely see what you mean by transcending his limits(the glowing eyes helps xD). Any ideas as to how he would've heard about/joined FL/GHT?
@rei711 [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49970548] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/499706/49970548_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Okay Prototype finally has lore! And in writing it I feel a need to write something about his "creator" in her bio too x3 *Creative streak ensues*
@rei711
Okay Prototype finally has lore! And in writing it I feel a need to write something about his "creator" in her bio too x3

*Creative streak ensues*
tDeKDnH.png

@LightBreaker
oh, I like that he was initially created to infiltrate FL/GHT, makes me wonder what would happen if any dragon ever did that eventually. Also, if you ever finish lore for Spice and want to register her, do let me know! For the time being please feel free to toss the button in his bio, I'll be registering him now ^^
@LightBreaker
oh, I like that he was initially created to infiltrate FL/GHT, makes me wonder what would happen if any dragon ever did that eventually. Also, if you ever finish lore for Spice and want to register her, do let me know! For the time being please feel free to toss the button in his bio, I'll be registering him now ^^
Wonderful! I had a bit of a different angle for Spice but I might end up writing her lore to incorporate Fl/ght. We'll see.
Wonderful! I had a bit of a different angle for Spice but I might end up writing her lore to incorporate Fl/ght. We'll see.
tDeKDnH.png

@LightBreaker
Wonderful, I can't wait to see what happens with her story after reading about Prototype. I imagine the members of FL/GHT would be wary since she sided with Project and could be a spy, but regardless I'm sure at some point(or after some game-changing event, perhaps) they'll come to trust her.
@LightBreaker
Wonderful, I can't wait to see what happens with her story after reading about Prototype. I imagine the members of FL/GHT would be wary since she sided with Project and could be a spy, but regardless I'm sure at some point(or after some game-changing event, perhaps) they'll come to trust her.
@rei711 I'll keep you posted! Who knows maybe she might end up going back to Project essentially creating the "villain" dragons or something like that. If you're willing to allow it that is. And if I go down that path anyway x3 Just a suggestion but not necessarily the outcome.
@rei711 I'll keep you posted! Who knows maybe she might end up going back to Project essentially creating the "villain" dragons or something like that. If you're willing to allow it that is. And if I go down that path anyway x3 Just a suggestion but not necessarily the outcome.
tDeKDnH.png

1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 93 94