Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | FL/GHT - Break Free, Take Flight
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 93 94
@LightBreaker
Goodness, don't tell me I'm going to have to write lore for Project xD
I mean, she's your dragon, her lore is totally up to you as to whether you want her to join FL/GHT or turn her into an antagonist.
@LightBreaker
Goodness, don't tell me I'm going to have to write lore for Project xD
I mean, she's your dragon, her lore is totally up to you as to whether you want her to join FL/GHT or turn her into an antagonist.
@rei711 haha don't stress I probably won't but if I do I'd be happy to write the lore for Project for/with you if you want
@rei711 haha don't stress I probably won't but if I do I'd be happy to write the lore for Project for/with you if you want
tDeKDnH.png

@LightBreaker
sdfgfhg oh god not another long-term writing project(pun much), there's just...no way I'd be able to actually start Project as a company on FR(like what I did with FL/GHT), designing the graphics and keeping them distinctly different from FL/GHT is just..nope. Lore, maybe, but god knows I don't have time or patience to actually get into the whole organization set-up like I did for FL/GHT XD
@LightBreaker
sdfgfhg oh god not another long-term writing project(pun much), there's just...no way I'd be able to actually start Project as a company on FR(like what I did with FL/GHT), designing the graphics and keeping them distinctly different from FL/GHT is just..nope. Lore, maybe, but god knows I don't have time or patience to actually get into the whole organization set-up like I did for FL/GHT XD
bump
bump
@rei711 When I first see this thread, I was immediately hooked. I decided to get a dragon because the lore is so good. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51541366] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/515414/51541366_350.png[/img] [/url] P0LAR15 is created as a prototype of a secret nuclear weapon for a project (not Project's though) and her 'heart' is the source of nuclear energy. The scientists working on this project slowly died of exposure to radioactive substances. This leads the remaining scientists to leave and abandon the project. Over the course of time, Polaris was brought to life by magic. She learned things in her environment and she lived alone in the abandoned building. One day, she learned about FL/GHT by checking one of the scientists' remaining records. She went outside to scavenge and then one of the Project's androids attacked her. She ran away until she went to FL/GHT's HQ. That's where she decided to join FL/GHT.
@rei711

When I first see this thread, I was immediately hooked. I decided to get a dragon because the lore is so good.

51541366_350.png

P0LAR15 is created as a prototype of a secret nuclear weapon for a project (not Project's though) and her 'heart' is the source of nuclear energy. The scientists working on this project slowly died of exposure to radioactive substances. This leads the remaining scientists to leave and abandon the project.

Over the course of time, Polaris was brought to life by magic. She learned things in her environment and she lived alone in the abandoned building. One day, she learned about FL/GHT by checking one of the scientists' remaining records. She went outside to scavenge and then one of the Project's androids attacked her. She ran away until she went to FL/GHT's HQ. That's where she decided to join FL/GHT.

O2CQckQ.png8uFuUMu.png
@MettatonsLegs
oh my goodness I am so sorry if I killed your wallet with my lore xD
I love her colors and the little hat she has on, it gives that bit of extra flair and personality to her! I was actually planning to make a pair that was powered by nuclear energy(but not with cyan circuit, was thinking radioactive circuit for that one), haha.

Anyway. I like the lore blurb you've given me, and she certainly fits the requirements, so I'll go register her right now! Feel free to plonk FL/GHT's badge in her bio! Thank you so much for taking interest, for taking the time to read the lore, and for your support! It means a lot to me, since I spent a lot of time on the lore and I'm very proud of it.

Do spread the word of FL/GHT, see if you can drag others in ;) we're always looking for new recruits!
@MettatonsLegs
oh my goodness I am so sorry if I killed your wallet with my lore xD
I love her colors and the little hat she has on, it gives that bit of extra flair and personality to her! I was actually planning to make a pair that was powered by nuclear energy(but not with cyan circuit, was thinking radioactive circuit for that one), haha.

Anyway. I like the lore blurb you've given me, and she certainly fits the requirements, so I'll go register her right now! Feel free to plonk FL/GHT's badge in her bio! Thank you so much for taking interest, for taking the time to read the lore, and for your support! It means a lot to me, since I spent a lot of time on the lore and I'm very proud of it.

Do spread the word of FL/GHT, see if you can drag others in ;) we're always looking for new recruits!
Bump
Bump
@rei711 Okay Rei! It took me a while, but back I am back with not one, but two new pairs to be added to Fl/ght ^^! [b]Pair 1:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51368284][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/513683/51368284.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51205628][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/512057/51205628.png[/img][/url] I finally got the circuit gene for the male of this pair! ^^ I'm so happy! Unfortunately still no lore ideas for them XD I don't know why, but my inspiration isn't clicking for them. Also added them in a nest ^^ so some babies will be arriving in a few days! [b]Pair 2:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49421861][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/494219/49421861.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51897608][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/518977/51897608.png[/img][/url] This pair was actually an accident XD I've had the female forever, but never found her a nice mate, until I saw this beautiful guy on an adoption form yesterday ^^! Their babies are quite cute and they get the genes of the mother so whoo! A lore idea for this pair would be that they were some of the first field bots Project produced, but unlike the others they were kept for a museum purpose. One could see all of the older models at that museum and their life was actually pretty decent. It wasn't until Project decided that the museum wasn't that popular anymore, so they decided to modernize the museum. This means that all of the loved older modules were cast out/scrapped. They ended up joining fl/ght after being abandoned and hurt by Project. They might not be the newest and fastest field units, but at least they contain some old technology which could maybe be used agains the newer models (like maybe stuff like machine guns or so, you know, not fancy stuff). I guess they might be good with long range or something, if I give them something like a machine gun or a sniper rifle thingy XD Well the idea came, because they kinda looked like old and worn out machines. But this doesn't mean they've lost their fight. Old but gold :P!
@rei711

Okay Rei! It took me a while, but back I am back with not one, but two new pairs to be added to Fl/ght ^^!

Pair 1:
51368284.png 51205628.png

I finally got the circuit gene for the male of this pair! ^^ I'm so happy! Unfortunately still no lore ideas for them XD I don't know why, but my inspiration isn't clicking for them. Also added them in a nest ^^ so some babies will be arriving in a few days!

Pair 2:
49421861.png 51897608.png

This pair was actually an accident XD I've had the female forever, but never found her a nice mate, until I saw this beautiful guy on an adoption form yesterday ^^! Their babies are quite cute and they get the genes of the mother so whoo!

A lore idea for this pair would be that they were some of the first field bots Project produced, but unlike the others they were kept for a museum purpose. One could see all of the older models at that museum and their life was actually pretty decent. It wasn't until Project decided that the museum wasn't that popular anymore, so they decided to modernize the museum. This means that all of the loved older modules were cast out/scrapped. They ended up joining fl/ght after being abandoned and hurt by Project. They might not be the newest and fastest field units, but at least they contain some old technology which could maybe be used agains the newer models (like maybe stuff like machine guns or so, you know, not fancy stuff). I guess they might be good with long range or something, if I give them something like a machine gun or a sniper rifle thingy XD Well the idea came, because they kinda looked like old and worn out machines. But this doesn't mean they've lost their fight. Old but gold :P!
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
@Dytileea
Oh my goodness, that first pair though xD if I wasn't saving up for genes I might have made them a pair myself(ping me for a kid please owo)
No worries about their lore, since all 4 have circuit and can be registered ^^ I'll get to that as soon as I can.
Also, wow, that was a lucky find! I definitely see what you mean about them being older models, their wings look a little rusty(but their firearms probably aren't). FL/GHT needed more field units anyway, and they could be veterans compared to the rest, so I think that's a lovely idea. Plonk the FL/GHT badge in their bios and they're set ^^
@Dytileea
Oh my goodness, that first pair though xD if I wasn't saving up for genes I might have made them a pair myself(ping me for a kid please owo)
No worries about their lore, since all 4 have circuit and can be registered ^^ I'll get to that as soon as I can.
Also, wow, that was a lucky find! I definitely see what you mean about them being older models, their wings look a little rusty(but their firearms probably aren't). FL/GHT needed more field units anyway, and they could be veterans compared to the rest, so I think that's a lovely idea. Plonk the FL/GHT badge in their bios and they're set ^^
@rei711

Haha yeah XD I can understand! Luckily I just had to change to the circuit gene ^^! (And sure, I'll ping you for a cutie!)

Haha also plonked the flight badge in all their bios :P! So now you have your veteran field units as part of the team too ^^!
@rei711

Haha yeah XD I can understand! Luckily I just had to change to the circuit gene ^^! (And sure, I'll ping you for a cutie!)

Haha also plonked the flight badge in all their bios :P! So now you have your veteran field units as part of the team too ^^!
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 93 94