TOPIC | FL/GHT - Break Free, Take Flight
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 93 94
bump
bump
bump
bump
@rei711
ajkshda tahnks! c:
as for the ex-staff member dragon, she's like,,, not anything near mechanical though (maybe apart from having mechanical parts added to 'fix' her wings, but it was added personally only after leaving project) and won't have circuit. is that still okay? ;w; if it's fine then i'll begin adding lore to her soon and register her.
@rei711
ajkshda tahnks! c:
as for the ex-staff member dragon, she's like,,, not anything near mechanical though (maybe apart from having mechanical parts added to 'fix' her wings, but it was added personally only after leaving project) and won't have circuit. is that still okay? ;w; if it's fine then i'll begin adding lore to her soon and register her.
d4737898ab2108b146a0318458877fbef46fc745.jpg 399a13922ec7c21849bcf3585c895b44997003ca.jpg 55733d4e0899cc2aed83e819bbe9754ace444bf1.jpg ccb7cfaddfe4db532105b10d7ee5f9a5275cf112.jpg 2d6ace57ee435635fcb93282ff8e4e8a5079eda2.jpg
" right through me ! " - even of day
@Juneun
Hmm. The requirements state that some form of artificial alteration is needed, I suppose her wings could count. She doesn't need to have circuit, don't worry. I'm quite interested to see how her lore would turn out, actually, and why she'd join FL/GHT, things like that. Feel free to go wild, impress me. There's always space in the registry for her.
@Juneun
Hmm. The requirements state that some form of artificial alteration is needed, I suppose her wings could count. She doesn't need to have circuit, don't worry. I'm quite interested to see how her lore would turn out, actually, and why she'd join FL/GHT, things like that. Feel free to go wild, impress me. There's always space in the registry for her.
@rei711
cool o/ i'll just write up her lore, and you can decide then. tbh, i guess her lore doesn't really require her to be a part of fl/ght but more of a uhhh,,,, if she's allowed to be part of the,,, lore? kinda thing.
@rei711
cool o/ i'll just write up her lore, and you can decide then. tbh, i guess her lore doesn't really require her to be a part of fl/ght but more of a uhhh,,,, if she's allowed to be part of the,,, lore? kinda thing.
d4737898ab2108b146a0318458877fbef46fc745.jpg 399a13922ec7c21849bcf3585c895b44997003ca.jpg 55733d4e0899cc2aed83e819bbe9754ace444bf1.jpg ccb7cfaddfe4db532105b10d7ee5f9a5275cf112.jpg 2d6ace57ee435635fcb93282ff8e4e8a5079eda2.jpg
@Juneun
I'm a tad confused, what do you mean by if she's allowed to be part of the lore? It would be good if her lore included how she got to know FL/GHT and how she's involved with them, but I'm not sure if that's what you mean. She can't be completely not related to FL/GHT, though, that would negate the point of registering her in FL/GHT.
@Juneun
I'm a tad confused, what do you mean by if she's allowed to be part of the lore? It would be good if her lore included how she got to know FL/GHT and how she's involved with them, but I'm not sure if that's what you mean. She can't be completely not related to FL/GHT, though, that would negate the point of registering her in FL/GHT.
@rei711
gah sorry i'm really bad at explaining things orz somehow i couldn't find the words? orz
uhhh- what i mean to say is, that i'd be interested in having her be a part of their 'world'. where she would have once worked for project, but defected. being a part of fl/ght would be a bonus. c:
@rei711
gah sorry i'm really bad at explaining things orz somehow i couldn't find the words? orz
uhhh- what i mean to say is, that i'd be interested in having her be a part of their 'world'. where she would have once worked for project, but defected. being a part of fl/ght would be a bonus. c:
@Juneun
Ah, I see what you mean. If you wanted to use the lore for Project and the concept then all I'd ask is that you credit me for it in her bio, though unfortunately if she isn't a part of FL/GHT then I cannot register her. It would be really cool if she does join and her lore reflects that, then that way she can be officially registered as part of FL/GHT, though.
@Juneun
Ah, I see what you mean. If you wanted to use the lore for Project and the concept then all I'd ask is that you credit me for it in her bio, though unfortunately if she isn't a part of FL/GHT then I cannot register her. It would be really cool if she does join and her lore reflects that, then that way she can be officially registered as part of FL/GHT, though.
@rei711 I think I'll register them so long anyway XD they don't exactly have lore yet but here they are anyway: [b]Pair 1:[/b] [indent][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49597467][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/495975/49597467.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49987133][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/499872/49987133.png[/img][/url] [/indent] So I have an idea for the lore of these two :o: They were created for only one purpose: to serve. They are entertainment/servent bots, created to serve the Project's scientists and anyone funding Project's projects (haha). So they did catering/ food preparation/ butler work. For how they might help: they might be classified under rescue and infiltration or field units. Since entertainment bots are produced en masse, they could easily fall in with the others :o I think. They aren't the smartest or strongest machines, but at least they can easily sneak stuff in. What do you think? (The reason I thought about this for them is because they're so pretty XD) [b]Pair 2:[/b] [indent][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51368284][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/513683/51368284.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51205628][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/512057/51205628.png[/img][/url] [/indent] The male doesn't have his circuit gene yet XD but I'll give it to him eventually. I actually have enough gems to give him one DX but conflicted on what I should use my gems first XD we'll see haha. The lore for these two are not really finalized yet XD so I don't really want to write something down yet. But I'll think about it a bit more and add it later :P Also, so I should just drop the flight button in their signatures? :o
@rei711

I think I'll register them so long anyway XD they don't exactly have lore yet but here they are anyway:

Pair 1:
49597467.png 49987133.png

So I have an idea for the lore of these two :o:
They were created for only one purpose: to serve. They are entertainment/servent bots, created to serve the Project's scientists and anyone funding Project's projects (haha). So they did catering/ food preparation/ butler work.

For how they might help: they might be classified under rescue and infiltration or field units. Since entertainment bots are produced en masse, they could easily fall in with the others :o I think. They aren't the smartest or strongest machines, but at least they can easily sneak stuff in.

What do you think? (The reason I thought about this for them is because they're so pretty XD)

Pair 2:
51368284.png 51205628.png

The male doesn't have his circuit gene yet XD but I'll give it to him eventually. I actually have enough gems to give him one DX but conflicted on what I should use my gems first XD we'll see haha.

The lore for these two are not really finalized yet XD so I don't really want to write something down yet. But I'll think about it a bit more and add it later :P

Also, so I should just drop the flight button in their signatures? :o
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
@Dytileea
I like the sound of that first idea, it makes a lot of sense given that Project wouldn't likely look too much into the details of dragons created for such trivial purposes. I'll register them as soon as I can!
The second pair's colors look really good too, I might just snag a kid myself :P but unfortunately, until you're able to finalize the lore for them and how they'd be related to FL/GHT, I won't be able to register them just yet since they don't meet the requirements(the girl does, since circuit, but I think both of us can agree it would be easier to register them both at the same time)
You're quite free to drop the badge in the first pair's bios, though!
@Dytileea
I like the sound of that first idea, it makes a lot of sense given that Project wouldn't likely look too much into the details of dragons created for such trivial purposes. I'll register them as soon as I can!
The second pair's colors look really good too, I might just snag a kid myself :P but unfortunately, until you're able to finalize the lore for them and how they'd be related to FL/GHT, I won't be able to register them just yet since they don't meet the requirements(the girl does, since circuit, but I think both of us can agree it would be easier to register them both at the same time)
You're quite free to drop the badge in the first pair's bios, though!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 93 94