Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | FL/GHT - Break Free, Take Flight
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 93 94
@Dytileea
Lucky you xD I'm still struggling to come up with good circuit scries for breeding pairs that people will like, my next target is a plan for white circuit(which is why I'm running the current interest check. Doesn't seem like its going too well though.)
Oh well. I do already have 3 hand-bred and gened pairs(and another otw), I suppose that's a start considering circuit isn't very well-liked on FR. I'm itching to make another unique XYZ pair like Data Glitch but...it's just hard.
@Dytileea
Lucky you xD I'm still struggling to come up with good circuit scries for breeding pairs that people will like, my next target is a plan for white circuit(which is why I'm running the current interest check. Doesn't seem like its going too well though.)
Oh well. I do already have 3 hand-bred and gened pairs(and another otw), I suppose that's a start considering circuit isn't very well-liked on FR. I'm itching to make another unique XYZ pair like Data Glitch but...it's just hard.
@rei711

Yeah XD for some reason it is really difficult trying to find circuit gened dragons, that people like! But yeah we'll see how it goes for the white. Hopefully one day you can find another popular gene combination ^^!

And ohhh :O which ones are the hand-bred and gened ones? As far as I know project memory was :o I think. And the data glitch pair too probably.

And it is definitely a start ^^ maybe in the future more people will come to like circuits due to nice pairs popping up!

And also definitely XD it is really difficult making nice scries. Hopefully we'll end up finding another lucky one like Data Glitch. (Also just on a side note :O data glitch was the inspiration to make my obs/royal/white pair btw)
@rei711

Yeah XD for some reason it is really difficult trying to find circuit gened dragons, that people like! But yeah we'll see how it goes for the white. Hopefully one day you can find another popular gene combination ^^!

And ohhh :O which ones are the hand-bred and gened ones? As far as I know project memory was :o I think. And the data glitch pair too probably.

And it is definitely a start ^^ maybe in the future more people will come to like circuits due to nice pairs popping up!

And also definitely XD it is really difficult making nice scries. Hopefully we'll end up finding another lucky one like Data Glitch. (Also just on a side note :O data glitch was the inspiration to make my obs/royal/white pair btw)
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
@Dytileea
Wish I'd thought of them sooner xD I might procure a similar pair of my own like that, hmm...if the interest check goes well and I can get kids from the parents of the pair you have xD
Data Glitch, Project Memory, the upcoming FL/GHT pair(4800g right there for that one), the crimson/marigold one will be hand-gened too. I'm not surprised tbh, I ran a check for obs/royal/mint in reference to data glitch but people didn't quite like it. I might run a check for a pair like yours in another few days, maaaaaaaaaaaybe.
@Dytileea
Wish I'd thought of them sooner xD I might procure a similar pair of my own like that, hmm...if the interest check goes well and I can get kids from the parents of the pair you have xD
Data Glitch, Project Memory, the upcoming FL/GHT pair(4800g right there for that one), the crimson/marigold one will be hand-gened too. I'm not surprised tbh, I ran a check for obs/royal/mint in reference to data glitch but people didn't quite like it. I might run a check for a pair like yours in another few days, maaaaaaaaaaaybe.
@rei711

Haha XD sure. At least having one of my kids could make the money cost wayy less XD haha! And if you decide to run an interest check for a similar pair, and my nest is hatched, you could even showoff the babies :P maybe seeing them in flesh might help (that is hoping they'll come off with the genes you'd actually need haha)

Ohh an upcoming flight pair that will burn through gems XD wonderful! Can't wait! Will this actually be the founders of FL/GHT?
@rei711

Haha XD sure. At least having one of my kids could make the money cost wayy less XD haha! And if you decide to run an interest check for a similar pair, and my nest is hatched, you could even showoff the babies :P maybe seeing them in flesh might help (that is hoping they'll come off with the genes you'd actually need haha)

Ohh an upcoming flight pair that will burn through gems XD wonderful! Can't wait! Will this actually be the founders of FL/GHT?
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
@Dytileea
Ashe and Tryndamere in the flesh, yup(totally not based off me wanting Project: Ashe from league of legends in FR and writing an entire story based off league lore whoops)
I was actually thinking more of getting the parents of your two dragons to breed again and produce another pair, but that's IF I need to and IF the interest check goes well.
@Dytileea
Ashe and Tryndamere in the flesh, yup(totally not based off me wanting Project: Ashe from league of legends in FR and writing an entire story based off league lore whoops)
I was actually thinking more of getting the parents of your two dragons to breed again and produce another pair, but that's IF I need to and IF the interest check goes well.
@rei711

Haha I thought I smelled something familiar :P have totally not looked at your current Ashe in your lair a few times. (I haven't read everything you've written in her bio yet though XD so can't speak about her as much as I'd probably want to haha). Also inspired lore is the best lore ;P!

Ahh I see XD and yeah. All the IFS haha.
@rei711

Haha I thought I smelled something familiar :P have totally not looked at your current Ashe in your lair a few times. (I haven't read everything you've written in her bio yet though XD so can't speak about her as much as I'd probably want to haha). Also inspired lore is the best lore ;P!

Ahh I see XD and yeah. All the IFS haha.
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
@Dytileea
wait, please tell me you know league :DDDDD if you caught all the league references in the full FL/GHT lore by all means let me know, I'll drop you a little something.
eh, well, life's full of IFs, so what's a few more xD
@Dytileea
wait, please tell me you know league :DDDDD if you caught all the league references in the full FL/GHT lore by all means let me know, I'll drop you a little something.
eh, well, life's full of IFs, so what's a few more xD
@rei711

I definitely know league XD use to play it, but a looooong time ago. Mt favourite hero is acctually Kalista ^^ (even though I suck at playing her haha). Unfortunately I didn't really catch the league references (would have liked to say yes though), but that might be because I didn't look at it at all from a league point of view XD. Also if it was filled with league lore I might also have missed a few points because my league lore is out of date and rusty XD haha. But when I have time I'll read it through and tell you if I find references :P!

(Also now I can't stop imagining field units to be the minions in the battle between FL/GHT and Project haha DX)
@rei711

I definitely know league XD use to play it, but a looooong time ago. Mt favourite hero is acctually Kalista ^^ (even though I suck at playing her haha). Unfortunately I didn't really catch the league references (would have liked to say yes though), but that might be because I didn't look at it at all from a league point of view XD. Also if it was filled with league lore I might also have missed a few points because my league lore is out of date and rusty XD haha. But when I have time I'll read it through and tell you if I find references :P!

(Also now I can't stop imagining field units to be the minions in the battle between FL/GHT and Project haha DX)
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
@Dytileea
The references...only some of it is related to the league lore. The more obvious ones are just about other league champions(here's a hint, read carefully about the pair of androids who were sent to fight Ashe and Tryn). Riot didn't give much lore with regards to Project so I was free to make it up, but Ashe and Tryndamere, well. If you look at them in league and at them in the story...you'll probably find some similarities. Maybe a lot :P

(omg imagine like smol dragons just attacking the main characters aaaaaaaaaah)
@Dytileea
The references...only some of it is related to the league lore. The more obvious ones are just about other league champions(here's a hint, read carefully about the pair of androids who were sent to fight Ashe and Tryn). Riot didn't give much lore with regards to Project so I was free to make it up, but Ashe and Tryndamere, well. If you look at them in league and at them in the story...you'll probably find some similarities. Maybe a lot :P

@Dytileea

@Dytileea

1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 93 94