Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | FL/GHT - Break Free, Take Flight
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 93 94
'Tis a pretty boi!
'Tis a pretty boi!
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo2_250.png
Arcane Prism Power, MAKE UP! Fiat lux imagines omnium!
@Missyboo1221
Hhhhhh I love that you used binary code for him, the poor child, CIPHERexe and ERRORexe wish him all their love. At least he's the poster boy for your hatchery now, I'm very proud of him.
(also, thoughts on the mint circuit pair poll I ran a day ago in the hatchery? I had thought it would be popular since it's similar in color scheme to Data Glitch, but...strangely, barely anyone's responded, whether on the poll or the forums)
@Missyboo1221
Hhhhhh I love that you used binary code for him, the poor child, CIPHERexe and ERRORexe wish him all their love. At least he's the poster boy for your hatchery now, I'm very proud of him.
(also, thoughts on the mint circuit pair poll I ran a day ago in the hatchery? I had thought it would be popular since it's similar in color scheme to Data Glitch, but...strangely, barely anyone's responded, whether on the poll or the forums)
@rei711 I literally love him, he is my prized dragon, that’s for certain. And his babies are gorgeous!! Thank you for letting me buy him ;3; he was well worth the wait!! I just revamped my shop a bit, tho tomorrow I need to fix the spelling in my new banner LOL. but I’m gonna include the fl/ght logo on any of the circuit babies that come from him!

I actually voted for the mint with con, I love love love that combo and space is my aesthetic so I will always default to something galaxy themed!
@rei711 I literally love him, he is my prized dragon, that’s for certain. And his babies are gorgeous!! Thank you for letting me buy him ;3; he was well worth the wait!! I just revamped my shop a bit, tho tomorrow I need to fix the spelling in my new banner LOL. but I’m gonna include the fl/ght logo on any of the circuit babies that come from him!

I actually voted for the mint with con, I love love love that combo and space is my aesthetic so I will always default to something galaxy themed!

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
@Missyboo1221
oh AHAHA I DIDNT NOTICE IT TILL YOU POINTED IT OUT XD
thank you so much for helping spread the word about FL/GHT ^^ I really, really appreciate it! Heck, get your hatchery pinglisters to check out the mint circuit poll too, since I will only be geneing them up IF enough people are interested in the kids(otherwise man I do not want to waste 3.6kg on a pair when no one is gonna buy the kids)
@Missyboo1221
oh AHAHA I DIDNT NOTICE IT TILL YOU POINTED IT OUT XD
thank you so much for helping spread the word about FL/GHT ^^ I really, really appreciate it! Heck, get your hatchery pinglisters to check out the mint circuit poll too, since I will only be geneing them up IF enough people are interested in the kids(otherwise man I do not want to waste 3.6kg on a pair when no one is gonna buy the kids)
@rei711 kdfjlsdf i saw this a couple?? days ago and i finally got the muse for lore of this boyo (literally the only thing i had for him was 'he's a living flashlight'): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12175057] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/121751/12175057_350.png[/img] [/url] could he be registered? i've got his lore down, but it isn't really complete yet \o/ probably needs some changes too haha- his bio doesn't refer to project directly, or mentions fl/ght though. a tldr (and plan) of his lore: a rather old model of an android that was left to die after the newer models outperformed him. an ex-staff member of project who'd escaped from them found him and fixed him, brought him to the guild (my dragon clan), where he resides. he found fl/ght later, when the guild (they're mercenaries) went for a job to someplace and became part of their intelligence team. the guild (well, half, considering there're some,,, internal strife) supports fl/ght, and is willing to step up whenever required. on another note, i wanted to ask about the ex-staff member. she's one of my dragons, and she's flesh and blood. she escaped the organisation some years before lock, and has occasionally gone to the junkyard due to guilt, fixing up whomever she could to make up for her past sins. i was also thinking,,, maybe she could join them too? as a 'medic' perhaps, so any of their injured could be brought to the guild, or she could go to them and patch them up. she doesn't have circuit though ;w; is this alright?
@rei711
kdfjlsdf i saw this a couple?? days ago and i finally got the muse for lore of this boyo (literally the only thing i had for him was 'he's a living flashlight'):

12175057_350.png

could he be registered? i've got his lore down, but it isn't really complete yet \o/ probably needs some changes too haha-
his bio doesn't refer to project directly, or mentions fl/ght though.
a tldr (and plan) of his lore: a rather old model of an android that was left to die after the newer models outperformed him. an ex-staff member of project who'd escaped from them found him and fixed him, brought him to the guild (my dragon clan), where he resides. he found fl/ght later, when the guild (they're mercenaries) went for a job to someplace and became part of their intelligence team. the guild (well, half, considering there're some,,, internal strife) supports fl/ght, and is willing to step up whenever required.

on another note, i wanted to ask about the ex-staff member. she's one of my dragons, and she's flesh and blood. she escaped the organisation some years before lock, and has occasionally gone to the junkyard due to guilt, fixing up whomever she could to make up for her past sins. i was also thinking,,, maybe she could join them too? as a 'medic' perhaps, so any of their injured could be brought to the guild, or she could go to them and patch them up. she doesn't have circuit though ;w; is this alright?
d4737898ab2108b146a0318458877fbef46fc745.jpg 399a13922ec7c21849bcf3585c895b44997003ca.jpg 55733d4e0899cc2aed83e819bbe9754ace444bf1.jpg ccb7cfaddfe4db532105b10d7ee5f9a5275cf112.jpg 2d6ace57ee435635fcb93282ff8e4e8a5079eda2.jpg
" right through me ! " - even of day
@rei711 Oh my gosh! I can't believe I forgot about Prototype! He's gonna be essentially an "organic fuel powered" robot but he's not gened and doesn't have lore yet so that's gonna be a problem ^_^' If I get some lore on him before he's gened am I able to register him then? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49970548] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/499706/49970548_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=38&bodygene=17&breed=14&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=156&tertgene=18&winggene=17&wings=135&auth=d40df3442f3919a411f80ed35a638625b9dc01ba&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@rei711 Oh my gosh! I can't believe I forgot about Prototype! He's gonna be essentially an "organic fuel powered" robot but he's not gened and doesn't have lore yet so that's gonna be a problem ^_^'

If I get some lore on him before he's gened am I able to register him then?

49970548_350.png

dragon?age=1&body=38&bodygene=17&breed=14&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=156&tertgene=18&winggene=17&wings=135&auth=d40df3442f3919a411f80ed35a638625b9dc01ba&dummyext=prev.png
tDeKDnH.png

@Juneun
Oh, goodness, you don't have to worry! As long as you can give me some idea of your plans for their lore(and said lore ties in with what was stated in the original requirements). If you could add on to his lore about maybe how he met FL/GHT(basically the story/idea you posted above about the clan being mercenaries) then that would be awesome, though. Not to mention that he has circuit, which automatically qualifies him for FL/GHT. I'd be happy to have him in FL/GHT's intelligence sector ^^ such a handsome boy.
That ex-Project member is welcome to join, heck, Ashe and Tryndamere are also ex-Project creations, after all.

@LightBreaker
ooooh, sounds intriguing. No circuit, but perhaps if you could give me some idea/plan for your lore with him(e.g how he was created, how he met FL/GHT and what role he has), then sure he'd probably qualify.
@Juneun
Oh, goodness, you don't have to worry! As long as you can give me some idea of your plans for their lore(and said lore ties in with what was stated in the original requirements). If you could add on to his lore about maybe how he met FL/GHT(basically the story/idea you posted above about the clan being mercenaries) then that would be awesome, though. Not to mention that he has circuit, which automatically qualifies him for FL/GHT. I'd be happy to have him in FL/GHT's intelligence sector ^^ such a handsome boy.
That ex-Project member is welcome to join, heck, Ashe and Tryndamere are also ex-Project creations, after all.

@LightBreaker
ooooh, sounds intriguing. No circuit, but perhaps if you could give me some idea/plan for your lore with him(e.g how he was created, how he met FL/GHT and what role he has), then sure he'd probably qualify.
@rei711 Could Wonder be added to the registry? This is perfect opportunity to finally lore her up and update her secondary gene (and maybe primary, too? idk, I'm fond of the royal iri.) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25696543] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/256966/25696543_350.png[/img] [/url] (Here she is without apparel: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=18&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=1&winggene=1&wings=24&auth=f806b76fb074fcbf722f294429e711a36fbe17ea&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@rei711
Could Wonder be added to the registry? This is perfect opportunity to finally lore her up and update her secondary gene (and maybe primary, too? idk, I'm fond of the royal iri.)
25696543_350.png

(Here she is without apparel:
dragon?age=1&body=18&bodygene=1&breed=8&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=89&tertgene=1&winggene=1&wings=24&auth=f806b76fb074fcbf722f294429e711a36fbe17ea&dummyext=prev.png
WRcl6DV.png
@autumnthunder
Absolutely, just plonk the badge in her bio, I'll go register her right away.
@autumnthunder
Absolutely, just plonk the badge in her bio, I'll go register her right away.
@rei711
thank you!! ^^
@rei711
thank you!! ^^
WRcl6DV.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 93 94