Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | FL/GHT - Break Free, Take Flight
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94
@rei711 Oh, good, you do know them! I was gonna message them about the group later, but looks like no need c:

@Bluebirdi3 Aw, thanks! I feel like I got so lucky with them!
@rei711 Oh, good, you do know them! I was gonna message them about the group later, but looks like no need c:

@Bluebirdi3 Aw, thanks! I feel like I got so lucky with them!
i3HjH85.png
@LeviathanDemon
Haha, Venusian and I have talked a few times about lore, they're a wonderful writer. It will be very interesting to have a sort of a family unit in FL/GHT XD
@LeviathanDemon
Haha, Venusian and I have talked a few times about lore, they're a wonderful writer. It will be very interesting to have a sort of a family unit in FL/GHT XD
EXEkiels kids will be here tomorrow. Today I’m working on writing a lore letter to his parents!
EXEkiels kids will be here tomorrow. Today I’m working on writing a lore letter to his parents!

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
@Missyboo1221
Definitely looking forward to hearing from him ^^
@Missyboo1221
Definitely looking forward to hearing from him ^^
bump
bump
Bump
Bump
@rei711 @@RubyNS

Ohh this sounds fun ^^! Maybe I should register some of my circuit babies when I have the time!

I'm actually also doing a circuit pair soon (as soon as I get time to gene the male >.<). So this could be fun ^^!
@rei711 @@RubyNS

Ohh this sounds fun ^^! Maybe I should register some of my circuit babies when I have the time!

I'm actually also doing a circuit pair soon (as soon as I get time to gene the male >.<). So this could be fun ^^!
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
@Dytileea
Good luck geneing them up ^^ I'd be happy to register them when you finish the pair!
@Dytileea
Good luck geneing them up ^^ I'd be happy to register them when you finish the pair!
@rei711

Thanks ^^!
@rei711

Thanks ^^!
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
@rei711 The boy is done [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50889622] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/508897/50889622_350.png[/img] [/url]
@rei711

The boy is done

50889622_350.png

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94