Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | FL/GHT - Break Free, Take Flight
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94
@rei711 will do!
@rei711 will do!
tDeKDnH.png

@rei711 Hey there! Meet Aether: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49577297] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/495773/49577297_350.png[/img] [/url] Her lore is TBA, but I have an idea brewing with her that she's a reject from the Lightning Clan's Intelligence sector, and defects to FL[i]I[/i]GHT as her training won't go to waste there. It was also fate that she was already named Aether, and I immediately thought, "AETHER.exe has crashed. Would you like to restart?" I'm also going to get her into a better outfit, and maybe a partner so I can breed these guys? Not sure, so don't count on that right now.
@rei711

Hey there! Meet Aether:

49577297_350.png

Her lore is TBA, but I have an idea brewing with her that she's a reject from the Lightning Clan's Intelligence sector, and defects to FLIGHT as her training won't go to waste there. It was also fate that she was already named Aether, and I immediately thought, "AETHER.exe has crashed. Would you like to restart?"

I'm also going to get her into a better outfit, and maybe a partner so I can breed these guys? Not sure, so don't count on that right now.
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo2_250.png
Arcane Prism Power, MAKE UP! Fiat lux imagines omnium!
@idesofjuly
I like that idea. Go ahead and toss the badge into her bio, I'll get her registered right away.
@idesofjuly
I like that idea. Go ahead and toss the badge into her bio, I'll get her registered right away.
@rei711
Awesome! Thank you so much. Now, the most important decision: Take the official badge, or the 'official' badge?
@rei711
Awesome! Thank you so much. Now, the most important decision: Take the official badge, or the 'official' badge?
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo2_250.png
Arcane Prism Power, MAKE UP! Fiat lux imagines omnium!
@idesofjuly
haha, glad to see someone appreciates the joke, Ruby was so insistent on making that one and putting it up. I think he'd be quite happy if you took the 'official' one, and besides, it's still recognized by FL/GHT anyway.
@RubyNS you hear that? someone likes your joke apart from yourself(jk)
@idesofjuly
haha, glad to see someone appreciates the joke, Ruby was so insistent on making that one and putting it up. I think he'd be quite happy if you took the 'official' one, and besides, it's still recognized by FL/GHT anyway.
@RubyNS you hear that? someone likes your joke apart from yourself(jk)
bump
bump
Susie is the only dragon in the registry so far without circuit
Susie is the only dragon in the registry so far without circuit
@rei711 Heya! If you don't mind, I'd like to register the Clockwork Souls couple? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43207083] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/432071/43207083_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42098936] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/420990/42098936_350.png[/img] [/url] Metals (male) and Kaya (female) both hail from the Wheel-Leviathan Technology Corporation Laboratories - technically, Kaya was an inactive automaton found in a ruin located in the Cloudscrape Crags, and Metals was reverse-engineered from her by the lab's chief mechanic. From these two have spawned many automatons programmed for various purposes, from simple observation to outright combat. Each one, template and copy alike, seems to possess the spark of life and sapience, simply awaiting a flaw in their buyer to open up... and possibly take advantage of them. Kaya makes a better infiltrator due to her ability to freeze on command, though the soft ticking in her chest may pose a problem should anyone pass by too closely. Metals meanwhile can offer a fair bit when it comes to Intelligence and wishes to open this alliance with one piece - the chief mechanic of Wheel-Leviathan is practically little more than an adolescent, with massive swings between insomnia and narcolepsy.
@rei711 Heya! If you don't mind, I'd like to register the Clockwork Souls couple?

43207083_350.png

42098936_350.png

Metals (male) and Kaya (female) both hail from the Wheel-Leviathan Technology Corporation Laboratories - technically, Kaya was an inactive automaton found in a ruin located in the Cloudscrape Crags, and Metals was reverse-engineered from her by the lab's chief mechanic. From these two have spawned many automatons programmed for various purposes, from simple observation to outright combat. Each one, template and copy alike, seems to possess the spark of life and sapience, simply awaiting a flaw in their buyer to open up... and possibly take advantage of them.

Kaya makes a better infiltrator due to her ability to freeze on command, though the soft ticking in her chest may pose a problem should anyone pass by too closely. Metals meanwhile can offer a fair bit when it comes to Intelligence and wishes to open this alliance with one piece - the chief mechanic of Wheel-Leviathan is practically little more than an adolescent, with massive swings between insomnia and narcolepsy.
i3HjH85.png
i stand corrected now apparently

those dragons are absolutely gorgeous!!!!
i stand corrected now apparently

those dragons are absolutely gorgeous!!!!
@Bluebirdi3 oof I like how you were watching the forum and noticed the new applications xD
@LeviathanDemon Oooooh, their lore is interesting. Reminds me of another dragon of another user...who's a PC...wait.....
I KNEW IT, SO THEY'RE KOURAI'S PARENTS XD I knew the clockwork thing was familiar. I've read Venusian's lore on Kourai and offered to feature it in the archives section of this thread. I'll go register them and Kourai right away xD
@Bluebirdi3 oof I like how you were watching the forum and noticed the new applications xD
@LeviathanDemon Oooooh, their lore is interesting. Reminds me of another dragon of another user...who's a PC...wait.....
I KNEW IT, SO THEY'RE KOURAI'S PARENTS XD I knew the clockwork thing was familiar. I've read Venusian's lore on Kourai and offered to feature it in the archives section of this thread. I'll go register them and Kourai right away xD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94