Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | ~Dreamy Dragon Beauty Pageant~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/qnsvl4q1hbyggi5/arcanetop.png[/img] [center][size=5]THIS IS THE OFFICIAL THREAD FOR THE PAGEANT[/size][/center] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/nm0z9g1pkrloiln/arcanebottom.png[/img] ONLY THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE ARE PERMITTED TO COMMENT ON THIS THREAD: @Enenica @Deoxtri @Ticktoxissor @Skydust @Nekomori @faebabyBoy @KairinRose @KrazKitCat @PureSuicune @Cathatt @vihuff @FairyForestKing @RhythmSong @DrakeDynasty @Cruelty @nevadawolfe @Boneshakers @Sienne @CroneOfDragons @Tox @LuckyKitty @SpiderQueen8 @Vulpess @Kawaiicoco789 @SleepyEchoes @GlacialVitriol @Truaeliixander [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/qnsvl4q1hbyggi5/arcanetop.png[/img] [center][size=5]CHECKLISTS[/size][/center] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/nm0z9g1pkrloiln/arcanebottom.png[/img] If you cannot find yourself or your dragon on the correct checklist(s) featured [url=https://trello.com/b/IQ7tRPhi/dreamy-dragons-beauty-pageant]HERE[/url], please let me know as soon as dragonly possible! Overall scores will be recorded [url=https://trello.com/c/0LfLOl6h/7-lair-scores]HERE[/url]! [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/rr834jkgh01e2t5/arcanefull.png[/img][/center] A large stage of translucent, pale, arcane crystal glimmers in the light of different colored orbs floating through the air. There are lights of soft blues, oranges, purples, and greens embedded within the platform, pulsing in different patterns and rhythms. Off to the left are three podiums of darker crystal and golden tops, decorated with ornate runes along their faces. A towering curtain of the finest midnight velvet- studded with hundreds of shimmering pinpricks of gemstones- flutters a bit at the bottom as the pageant goers shuffle about nervously, getting ready to have their moment in the spotlights. The chattering of dragons from all over the realm drowns out every other sound as the audience waits in anticipation to gaze upon the dragons who hide behind the fabric wall before them... A wildclaw female steps out from behind the curtain. She holds herself proudly, pink runes giving off a soft glow that reflects off the tasteful sparkles in her dress. Her presence is permeated with an aura of pure grace and perfection. The wildclaw clears her throat, and the crowd hushes. With a glamorous grin and a flick of her wings, she begins to speak. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45713061] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/457131/45713061_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "Hello my fellow lovers of fashion! I am the goddess of style herself, Periwinkle!" as the crowd claps and stomps and cheers she waves to all of those in the audience who are her fans before clearing her throat again, calming the crowd. "I'm so happy to see so many beautiful dragons here today! This is a monumental moment in the history of our beloved home! I've been all over Sornieth and have been graced by so much beauty, and now we will see but a glimpse of the majesty of our peoples!" again the crowd erupts in excitement. Periwinkle lets the sound reverberate through the air before again quieting the audience. "Without further ado, let me introduce the dragon I hand-picked to MC this event for me; My good friend and fellow lover of the art of vogue, Aerglo!" The crowd cheers as a handsome skydancer saunters from behind the curtain, coming to stand next to Periwinkle. The two exchange a bow and a curtsey before kissing one another's cheeks. As Aerglo addresses the gathering of dragons, Periwinkle sashays backstage. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46555683] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/465557/46555683_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "Welcome one and all to the first ever Dreamy Dragon Beauty Pageant, where we will be looking at dragons from all over Sornieth in order to see which of them are the most worthy of our adoration~ Even though only three will win and only one will be crowned, please know that all dragons have their own beauty, whether conventional or not~" Aerglo gazes over the audience for a moment, which claps and calls before settling. "This pageant's theme is a simple one. One that can be interpreted in many ways. One that I think is perfect for the first ever Dreamy Dragon Beauty Pageant; The Definition of Beauty! All dragons participating should fit this theme in some way, shape, or form. Each clan is allowed up to three participants, but be aware that a clan can only take home one ranking, as the points awarded will go to the clan as a whole, not simply the dragon. That being said, mistress Periwinkle will be giving out personal 'best of' awards, which will have no bearing on the points system but will be awarded to dragons who truly catch her fancy~" "Now that all of that's out of the way, let's meet our amazing judges for this pageant!" As he motions to the curtain behind him, three dragons step out from it. He holds a claw out to one of them- a black skydancer female- who places her claw in his so that he may lightly kiss it. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45172149] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/451722/45172149_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "From my own clan you have the sharp-eyed, blunt-tongued madam of formality; Wisteria~ Care to say a few words, my dear?" he inquires as he now holds his claw out to gesture to the crowd. Wisteria's stern but mesmerizing eyes analyze the dragons before her. In a low and lyrical voice, she states "I expect every dragon to put their best claw forward and utterly wow me. There is much in the way of potential here, and I would hate for it go to waste. Impress me, delight my mistress Periwinkle, and make your clan proud. That is all." though she watches the crowd as she speaks, her words are clearly for the contestants. Again some stirring can be seen along the edges of the night sky curtain. Aerglo nods at Wisteria, who mimics the gesture before stepping back to allow the next dragon to be welcomed by the crowd. "Next, help me welcome our next judge; the stunningly sophisticated Vanity!" the crowd roars with calls and stomping for a moment before settling back down. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46386423] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/463865/46386423_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Vanity blows a round of kisses at the audience and smiles brightly, "I'm so excited to be judging the first ever Dreamy Dragon Beauty Pagent! After all, who better to judge beauty than a beautiful dragon?" She winks and chuckles a little. "I'm sure our participants are just as lovely and this is bound to be quite the show. I believe that everyone has something special to bring to the table and I can't wait to see what that all is. Good luck to all and have fun!" She waves and flashes another stunning smile. "Thank you, Vanity! I just know that everyone will do their best to impress such a dragon of culture!" Aerglo bows as she moves to let the final judge take her place. Aerglo introduces the new dragon as she steps into the spotlight. "And finally, ladies and gentledragons, give a warm welcome to the positively sweet as sugar Royal!" [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43236581] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/432366/43236581_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Excited, Royal starts speaking in a friendly tone, "I hope everyone here puts in their best effort and work hard for this show. Some might or might not know this but I absolutely love finding the beauty in things or dragons. So during this contest, it is your time to shine and your time to show your beauty. Everyone is different in one way or another, but I sincerely hope that you will work hard and have fun!" Royal enthusiastically beams at the audience as she steps backwards. Aerglo works to get control of the audience before going over the finer points of the pageant. "Now, my sweets, we go over how this event is to go down~" "There are four rounds, each with their own rules and requirements. Round one is the Fashion Round, where clans will pick one of their dragons to show off their whole look! All skins, accents, and articles of clothing are allowed this round! If the dragon is still working on their look, they may show us the outfit via the dressing room, but keep in mind that points will be deducted, since you'd have so much freedom that the other dragons may not be able to afford. Litterally~ Dragons must also tell us how their look fits the theme of the pageant! The next round starts after the judges have voted on the round, with a score of 1-5 awarded per judge for overall aesthetics, and a score of 1-3 for how well the dragon fits the theme of the pageant!" "Round two is the Natural Round, where dragons will not have the help of their fashion sense to aid them! Skins and accents are allowed as long as they do not depict articles of clothing. Dragons will then have to tell the judges how they themselves embody the theme of the pageant! Again this is a one dragon per clan deal, my dears. The next round starts after the judges have posted their votes, with a score of 1-5 awarded for aesthetics and a score of 1-3 for how well the dragon fits the theme of the pageant. Per judge of course~" "Round three is Personality Round, where one dragon from each clan will be asked three questions from mistress Periwinkle herself pertaining to the theme~ Each judge will also have a personalized question for every dragon to answer as well. You know the drill after that; the next round starts after the judges have posted their votes, with a score of 1-3 awarded per judge per question, with their personal question being worth upwards of 5 points!" Round four is the Love Round, where each clan picks their favorite of the dragons from the other clans. Clans must also give a short statement on why they chose the dragon to award points to. The judges have no say in this round, and pageant dragons can only pick one of the dragons that have already participated in any of the other rounds. Each vote is worth 2 points! The round ends once all pageant dragons have cast their votes~" "After all rounds have been completed, mistress Periwinkle will grace us once again with her presence to give out her personal awards! These awards have no point value, but instead, something even greater: dragons who can charm miss Periwinkle can go home knowing that they truly are something special~" "After that, the votes will be tallied up, and I will have the honor of announcing the winners and doling out the prize money and other awards!" Aerglo spreads his wings outward, unleashing a display of diamond dust into the air and over the crowd. The audience goes wild with excitement. "Let the Dreamy Dragon Pageant begin!"
arcanetop.png
THIS IS THE OFFICIAL THREAD FOR THE PAGEANT
arcanebottom.png

ONLY THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE ARE PERMITTED TO COMMENT ON THIS THREAD:

@Enenica @Deoxtri @Ticktoxissor @Skydust @Nekomori @faebabyBoy @KairinRose @KrazKitCat @PureSuicune @Cathatt @vihuff @FairyForestKing @RhythmSong @DrakeDynasty @Cruelty @nevadawolfe @Boneshakers @Sienne @CroneOfDragons @Tox @LuckyKitty @SpiderQueen8 @Vulpess @Kawaiicoco789 @SleepyEchoes @GlacialVitriol @Truaeliixander

arcanetop.png
CHECKLISTS
arcanebottom.png

If you cannot find yourself or your dragon on the correct checklist(s) featured HERE, please let me know as soon as dragonly possible!

Overall scores will be recorded HERE!
arcanefull.png
A large stage of translucent, pale, arcane crystal glimmers in the light of different colored orbs floating through the air. There are lights of soft blues, oranges, purples, and greens embedded within the platform, pulsing in different patterns and rhythms. Off to the left are three podiums of darker crystal and golden tops, decorated with ornate runes along their faces. A towering curtain of the finest midnight velvet- studded with hundreds of shimmering pinpricks of gemstones- flutters a bit at the bottom as the pageant goers shuffle about nervously, getting ready to have their moment in the spotlights. The chattering of dragons from all over the realm drowns out every other sound as the audience waits in anticipation to gaze upon the dragons who hide behind the fabric wall before them...

A wildclaw female steps out from behind the curtain. She holds herself proudly, pink runes giving off a soft glow that reflects off the tasteful sparkles in her dress. Her presence is permeated with an aura of pure grace and perfection. The wildclaw clears her throat, and the crowd hushes. With a glamorous grin and a flick of her wings, she begins to speak.

"Hello my fellow lovers of fashion! I am the goddess of style herself, Periwinkle!" as the crowd claps and stomps and cheers she waves to all of those in the audience who are her fans before clearing her throat again, calming the crowd. "I'm so happy to see so many beautiful dragons here today! This is a monumental moment in the history of our beloved home! I've been all over Sornieth and have been graced by so much beauty, and now we will see but a glimpse of the majesty of our peoples!" again the crowd erupts in excitement. Periwinkle lets the sound reverberate through the air before again quieting the audience. "Without further ado, let me introduce the dragon I hand-picked to MC this event for me; My good friend and fellow lover of the art of vogue, Aerglo!"

The crowd cheers as a handsome skydancer saunters from behind the curtain, coming to stand next to Periwinkle. The two exchange a bow and a curtsey before kissing one another's cheeks. As Aerglo addresses the gathering of dragons, Periwinkle sashays backstage.

"Welcome one and all to the first ever Dreamy Dragon Beauty Pageant, where we will be looking at dragons from all over Sornieth in order to see which of them are the most worthy of our adoration~ Even though only three will win and only one will be crowned, please know that all dragons have their own beauty, whether conventional or not~"

Aerglo gazes over the audience for a moment, which claps and calls before settling.

"This pageant's theme is a simple one. One that can be interpreted in many ways. One that I think is perfect for the first ever Dreamy Dragon Beauty Pageant; The Definition of Beauty! All dragons participating should fit this theme in some way, shape, or form. Each clan is allowed up to three participants, but be aware that a clan can only take home one ranking, as the points awarded will go to the clan as a whole, not simply the dragon. That being said, mistress Periwinkle will be giving out personal 'best of' awards, which will have no bearing on the points system but will be awarded to dragons who truly catch her fancy~"

"Now that all of that's out of the way, let's meet our amazing judges for this pageant!"

As he motions to the curtain behind him, three dragons step out from it. He holds a claw out to one of them- a black skydancer female- who places her claw in his so that he may lightly kiss it.

"From my own clan you have the sharp-eyed, blunt-tongued madam of formality; Wisteria~ Care to say a few words, my dear?" he inquires as he now holds his claw out to gesture to the crowd.

Wisteria's stern but mesmerizing eyes analyze the dragons before her. In a low and lyrical voice, she states "I expect every dragon to put their best claw forward and utterly wow me. There is much in the way of potential here, and I would hate for it go to waste. Impress me, delight my mistress Periwinkle, and make your clan proud. That is all." though she watches the crowd as she speaks, her words are clearly for the contestants. Again some stirring can be seen along the edges of the night sky curtain.

Aerglo nods at Wisteria, who mimics the gesture before stepping back to allow the next dragon to be welcomed by the crowd.

"Next, help me welcome our next judge; the stunningly sophisticated Vanity!" the crowd roars with calls and stomping for a moment before settling back down.

Vanity blows a round of kisses at the audience and smiles brightly, "I'm so excited to be judging the first ever Dreamy Dragon Beauty Pagent! After all, who better to judge beauty than a beautiful dragon?" She winks and chuckles a little. "I'm sure our participants are just as lovely and this is bound to be quite the show. I believe that everyone has something special to bring to the table and I can't wait to see what that all is. Good luck to all and have fun!" She waves and flashes another stunning smile.

"Thank you, Vanity! I just know that everyone will do their best to impress such a dragon of culture!" Aerglo bows as she moves to let the final judge take her place. Aerglo introduces the new dragon as she steps into the spotlight. "And finally, ladies and gentledragons, give a warm welcome to the positively sweet as sugar Royal!"

Excited, Royal starts speaking in a friendly tone, "I hope everyone here puts in their best effort and work hard for this show. Some might or might not know this but I absolutely love finding the beauty in things or dragons. So during this contest, it is your time to shine and your time to show your beauty. Everyone is different in one way or another, but I sincerely hope that you will work hard and have fun!" Royal enthusiastically beams at the audience as she steps backwards.

Aerglo works to get control of the audience before going over the finer points of the pageant. "Now, my sweets, we go over how this event is to go down~"

"There are four rounds, each with their own rules and requirements. Round one is the Fashion Round, where clans will pick one of their dragons to show off their whole look! All skins, accents, and articles of clothing are allowed this round! If the dragon is still working on their look, they may show us the outfit via the dressing room, but keep in mind that points will be deducted, since you'd have so much freedom that the other dragons may not be able to afford. Litterally~ Dragons must also tell us how their look fits the theme of the pageant! The next round starts after the judges have voted on the round, with a score of 1-5 awarded per judge for overall aesthetics, and a score of 1-3 for how well the dragon fits the theme of the pageant!"

"Round two is the Natural Round, where dragons will not have the help of their fashion sense to aid them! Skins and accents are allowed as long as they do not depict articles of clothing. Dragons will then have to tell the judges how they themselves embody the theme of the pageant! Again this is a one dragon per clan deal, my dears. The next round starts after the judges have posted their votes, with a score of 1-5 awarded for aesthetics and a score of 1-3 for how well the dragon fits the theme of the pageant. Per judge of course~"

"Round three is Personality Round, where one dragon from each clan will be asked three questions from mistress Periwinkle herself pertaining to the theme~ Each judge will also have a personalized question for every dragon to answer as well. You know the drill after that; the next round starts after the judges have posted their votes, with a score of 1-3 awarded per judge per question, with their personal question being worth upwards of 5 points!"

Round four is the Love Round, where each clan picks their favorite of the dragons from the other clans. Clans must also give a short statement on why they chose the dragon to award points to. The judges have no say in this round, and pageant dragons can only pick one of the dragons that have already participated in any of the other rounds. Each vote is worth 2 points! The round ends once all pageant dragons have cast their votes~"

"After all rounds have been completed, mistress Periwinkle will grace us once again with her presence to give out her personal awards! These awards have no point value, but instead, something even greater: dragons who can charm miss Periwinkle can go home knowing that they truly are something special~"

"After that, the votes will be tallied up, and I will have the honor of announcing the winners and doling out the prize money and other awards!"

Aerglo spreads his wings outward, unleashing a display of diamond dust into the air and over the crowd. The audience goes wild with excitement. "Let the Dreamy Dragon Pageant begin!"
@Enenica @Deoxtri @Ticktoxissor @Skydust @Nekomori @faebabyBoy @KairinRose @KrazKitCat @PureSuicune @Cathatt @vihuff @FairyForestKing @RhythmSong @DrakeDynasty @Cruelty @nevadawolfe @Boneshakers @Sienne @CroneOfDragons @Tox @LuckyKitty @SpiderQueen8 @Kawaiicoco789 @SleepyEchoes @GlacialVitriol @Truaeliixander [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/rr834jkgh01e2t5/arcanefull.png[/img][/center] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/qnsvl4q1hbyggi5/arcanetop.png[/img] [center][size=5]ROUND ONE: FASHION[/size][/center] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/nm0z9g1pkrloiln/arcanebottom.png[/img] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46555683] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/465557/46555683_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "The first round is pretty straightforward, dears~ After all; the whole point of a beauty pageant is to see your beauty! Participating clans will show off their best, fully clothed dragon and give a little information about the dragon! The dragon could tell us a bit about themselves or their outfit, talk a bit about their family, or even just keep it short and sweet and merely introduce themselves to the audience and judges!" "Keep in mind that each dragon will get two scores from each judge; one vote worth up to five points for aesthetic, and one vote worth up to three points for the dragon's adherence to the theme of the pageant!" "The round ends once each judge has given out all of their votes, and the next round will start the next day! After all, the judges and pageant goers will need to rest and regroup!" "Everyone got all that? Good! Let the round begin!"
@Enenica @Deoxtri @Ticktoxissor @Skydust @Nekomori @faebabyBoy @KairinRose @KrazKitCat @PureSuicune @Cathatt @vihuff @FairyForestKing @RhythmSong @DrakeDynasty @Cruelty @nevadawolfe @Boneshakers @Sienne @CroneOfDragons @Tox @LuckyKitty @SpiderQueen8 @Kawaiicoco789 @SleepyEchoes @GlacialVitriol @Truaeliixander
arcanefull.png

arcanetop.png
ROUND ONE: FASHION
arcanebottom.png

"The first round is pretty straightforward, dears~ After all; the whole point of a beauty pageant is to see your beauty! Participating clans will show off their best, fully clothed dragon and give a little information about the dragon! The dragon could tell us a bit about themselves or their outfit, talk a bit about their family, or even just keep it short and sweet and merely introduce themselves to the audience and judges!"

"Keep in mind that each dragon will get two scores from each judge; one vote worth up to five points for aesthetic, and one vote worth up to three points for the dragon's adherence to the theme of the pageant!"

"The round ends once each judge has given out all of their votes, and the next round will start the next day! After all, the judges and pageant goers will need to rest and regroup!"

"Everyone got all that? Good! Let the round begin!"
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32452322] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/324524/32452322_350.png[/img] [/url] "Hello, My name is Sea Jasper. I've been with my clan for some time now, and I love it there. I've never participated in anything like this before, unless making it ten rounds in the outclass the dragon above you counts? I really like fine and intricate designs, pretty things and soft colors. I'm so glad to be here today. It's all so exciting!"

32452322_350.png

"Hello, My name is Sea Jasper. I've been with my clan for some time now, and I love it there. I've never participated in anything like this before, unless making it ten rounds in the outclass the dragon above you counts? I really like fine and intricate designs, pretty things and soft colors. I'm so glad to be here today. It's all so exciting!"
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28984442] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/289845/28984442_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center]"Hello! My name is Phosphora, and I'm second healer to Antony. I was born in the Plague Lands, as the rest of my clan calls the Scarred Wasteland." She hesitates, wishing she had accepted Crimson's offer of borrowing Mr. Tabs, the stray cat that wandered into the lair a few nights ago. "I've never been involved in anything like this, I'm a little nervous." She admits, her voice soft.[/center]
"Hello! My name is Phosphora, and I'm second healer to Antony. I was born in the Plague Lands, as the rest of my clan calls the Scarred Wasteland." She hesitates, wishing she had accepted Crimson's offer of borrowing Mr. Tabs, the stray cat that wandered into the lair a few nights ago. "I've never been involved in anything like this, I'm a little nervous." She admits, her voice soft.
H5oS9j0.png
Please ping me even if you're not interested in the dragons I show you :)
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38984620] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/389847/38984620_350.png[/img] [/url] “Ah, greetings” The Sandy-coloured Skydancer says in a melodious tone. “My name is Erato. I am a lyricist and poetic composer from the Lair of Many References.” She strokes one of the birds on her person with quiet reverence. “I enjoy the company and inspiration of nature...I’ve trained my little friends to sing along if they are so inclined.” She looks out over the stage, smiling when she spots a select crowd. “It is my first pageant and I would not have made it here today if not for the support of my fathers, surrogate mother and best friend Nevermore.” There’s a massive whoop from the crowd as a rather enthusiastic and golden Skydancer is shushed by a pink one. A fancy looking green and yellow Snapper waves at the stage, nudging a pitch black Nocturne in a greenish beret to do the same. He does, albeit a little shyly. “I am incredibly grateful to be given the opportunity to stand before you today” Erato gives a small bow. “I am looking forward to the events immensely!”

38984620_350.png

“Ah, greetings” The Sandy-coloured Skydancer says in a melodious tone. “My name is Erato. I am a lyricist and poetic composer from the Lair of Many References.” She strokes one of the birds on her person with quiet reverence. “I enjoy the company and inspiration of nature...I’ve trained my little friends to sing along if they are so inclined.”

She looks out over the stage, smiling when she spots a select crowd. “It is my first pageant and I would not have made it here today if not for the support of my fathers, surrogate mother and best friend Nevermore.” There’s a massive whoop from the crowd as a rather enthusiastic and golden Skydancer is shushed by a pink one. A fancy looking green and yellow Snapper waves at the stage, nudging a pitch black Nocturne in a greenish beret to do the same. He does, albeit a little shyly.

“I am incredibly grateful to be given the opportunity to stand before you today” Erato gives a small bow. “I am looking forward to the events immensely!”
Next up is a lithe young Pearlcatcher, a dark dress billowing about her legs. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33116882] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/331169/33116882_350.png[/img] [/url] "Hello," she greets, smiling brightly, bouncing on her toes in her excitement. "My name is Rina. I was born in the Starfall Isles, and currently reside in a - a Nature clan, in the Plague lands." She giggles, well aware of how strange it sounds. Rina does a small twirl, fanning her wings out for extra effect. "I love dark colors and roses, and my outfit reflects that! It's an elegant ensemble meant to evoke a sense of roguish beauty." She reaches up with one paw, touching the bird skulls dangling at her throat. "And maybe a little danger," she adds with a wink.
Next up is a lithe young Pearlcatcher, a dark dress billowing about her legs.

33116882_350.png

"Hello," she greets, smiling brightly, bouncing on her toes in her excitement. "My name is Rina. I was born in the Starfall Isles, and currently reside in a - a Nature clan, in the Plague lands." She giggles, well aware of how strange it sounds.

Rina does a small twirl, fanning her wings out for extra effect. "I love dark colors and roses, and my outfit reflects that! It's an elegant ensemble meant to evoke a sense of roguish beauty." She reaches up with one paw, touching the bird skulls dangling at her throat. "And maybe a little danger," she adds with a wink.
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46466126] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/464662/46466126_350.png[/img] [/url] "Hi everyone. My name is Caph. My main role is to help those who are going to die to live out the rest of their lives in happiness. This is because I suffer from a deadly cough that won't kill me, but anyone else will die. So please, don't touch me. " "Anyways, um, I'm just kinda here because Leaf told me to. She said my outfit was good enough to be entered in a competition so I decided to come with her. She'll be appearing later. But please, don't talk to me, I don't want to get anyone else sick after the incident..."

46466126_350.png

"Hi everyone. My name is Caph. My main role is to help those who are going to die to live out the rest of their lives in happiness. This is because I suffer from a deadly cough that won't kill me, but anyone else will die. So please, don't touch me. "

"Anyways, um, I'm just kinda here because Leaf told me to. She said my outfit was good enough to be entered in a competition so I decided to come with her. She'll be appearing later. But please, don't talk to me, I don't want to get anyone else sick after the incident..."
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45775098] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/457751/45775098_350.png[/img] [/url] A sleek pearlcatcher made her way onto the stage, soft paces accompanied by the slight swooshing of fragrant spring air. "Hello." She said, slow but crisp, " I am Selene. I am participating for the Clan of the Firefly Grove, a sanctuary I was introduced to by a long time friend. I figured I should do my clan a favor for harboring her by showing off my distinct fashion sense to represent us.” Edit: @LuckyKitty self ping so I can more easily look at others’ gorgeous entries

45775098_350.png

A sleek pearlcatcher made her way onto the stage, soft paces accompanied by the slight swooshing of fragrant spring air. "Hello." She said, slow but crisp, " I am Selene. I am participating for the Clan of the Firefly Grove, a sanctuary I was introduced to by a long time friend. I figured I should do my clan a favor for harboring her by showing off my distinct fashion sense to represent us.”

Edit: @LuckyKitty self ping so I can more easily look at others’ gorgeous entries
PFU56VO.png
A lovely, enormous Imperial was the next to take the stage, silks billowing in her wake as the soft bells on them tinkled as they hit each other. She was gorgeous but somewhat foreboding, considering her size and the air of royalty she exuded. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15511149] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/155112/15511149_350.png[/img] [/url] "My name is Aila of the Crystalline Caverns, where I reside as one of the clan's appointed princesses underneath the Empress of our clan, as well as one of my significant others." Her voice was a deep, yet melodious feminine tone, one that demanded respect while still sounding kind. "I am the daughter of the fabled first Imperials, the Lightweaver's favored." Standing tall, she shows her wardrobe. "I am here to show off my dignified sense of fashion, one that brings royalty and dignity to mind."
A lovely, enormous Imperial was the next to take the stage, silks billowing in her wake as the soft bells on them tinkled as they hit each other. She was gorgeous but somewhat foreboding, considering her size and the air of royalty she exuded.

15511149_350.png

"My name is Aila of the Crystalline Caverns, where I reside as one of the clan's appointed princesses underneath the Empress of our clan, as well as one of my significant others." Her voice was a deep, yet melodious feminine tone, one that demanded respect while still sounding kind. "I am the daughter of the fabled first Imperials, the Lightweaver's favored." Standing tall, she shows her wardrobe. "I am here to show off my dignified sense of fashion, one that brings royalty and dignity to mind."
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37931140] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/379312/37931140_350.png[/img] [/url] "Hello, I am Sin.." The fae's thin, delicate voice pipes up. She flares her wings proudly, and dips her head politely with a sense of dignity and smiles. "There's not much of me to introduce, I am but a sentry from two parents unknown. Greetings from Stronghold." [/center]

37931140_350.png

"Hello, I am Sin.." The fae's thin, delicate voice pipes up. She flares her wings proudly, and dips her head politely with a sense of dignity and smiles. "There's not much of me to introduce, I am but a sentry from two parents unknown. Greetings from Stronghold."
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
1 2 3 4 5 6 7