Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | ~Dreamy Dragon Beauty Pageant~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Enenica @Deoxtri @Ticktoxissor @Skydust @Nekomori @faebabyBoy @KairinRose @peachypeachy @KrazKitCat @PureSuicune @Cathatt @vihuff @FairyForestKing @RhythmSong @DrakeDynasty @Cruelty @nevadawolfe @Boneshakers @Sienne @CroneOfDragons @Shoz @Tox @LuckyKitty @SpiderQueen8 @Kawaiicoco789 @SleepyEchoes @GlacialVitriol @Truaeliixander [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46555683] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/465557/46555683_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "Hello all my lovely dragons! I want to apologize for the long wait you've endured to receive your ribbons for the Natural Round! There will be a (hopefully) short wait before the next round commences, but know that we're working behind the scenes to keep things running smoothly! Without further ado: the awards for the Natural Round! It was a close one, I must say! Lots of ties this round! It was nothing short of exciting! Because of this, however, we're going to give them out in one lump as opposed to one at a time. So sorry about that! [url=https://sta.sh/225fyx12121v?edit=1]They can be found here[/url]!" "These ribbons go out to the following dragons: "In first place: a three way tie between @DrakeDynasty, @PureSuicune, and @havarti2!" "In second place: @Boneshakers!" "And in third place: a two way tie between @Cathatt and @Nekomori!" "I'll be back soon to announce the next round! See you then, and remember to stay beautiful!"
@Enenica @Deoxtri @Ticktoxissor @Skydust @Nekomori @faebabyBoy @KairinRose @peachypeachy @KrazKitCat @PureSuicune @Cathatt @vihuff @FairyForestKing @RhythmSong @DrakeDynasty @Cruelty @nevadawolfe @Boneshakers @Sienne @CroneOfDragons @Shoz @Tox @LuckyKitty @SpiderQueen8 @Kawaiicoco789 @SleepyEchoes @GlacialVitriol @Truaeliixander

"Hello all my lovely dragons! I want to apologize for the long wait you've endured to receive your ribbons for the Natural Round! There will be a (hopefully) short wait before the next round commences, but know that we're working behind the scenes to keep things running smoothly! Without further ado: the awards for the Natural Round! It was a close one, I must say! Lots of ties this round! It was nothing short of exciting! Because of this, however, we're going to give them out in one lump as opposed to one at a time. So sorry about that! They can be found here!"

"These ribbons go out to the following dragons:

"In first place: a three way tie between @DrakeDynasty, @PureSuicune, and @havarti2!"

"In second place: @Boneshakers!"

"And in third place: a two way tie between @Cathatt and @Nekomori!"

"I'll be back soon to announce the next round! See you then, and remember to stay beautiful!"
@SpiderQueen8 @Kawaiicoco789 @Ticktoxissor @PureSuicune @Izunia @KrazKitCat @LuckyKitty @Redtiger7736 @Enenica @havarti2 @NeekoNeekoNii @Kiragu @Cathatt @KairinRose @Deoxtri @Skydust @Cerion @cerpin @faebabyBoy @peachypeachy @Nekomori @FairyForestKing @Cruelty @RhythmSong @DrakeDynasty @Vulpess @nevadawolfe @Boneshakers @CroneOfDragons @Tox @Sienne @SleepyEchoes @GlacialVitriol @Truaeliixander [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/qnsvl4q1hbyggi5/arcanetop.png[/img] [center][size=5]ROUND THREE: PERSONALITY[/size][/center] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/nm0z9g1pkrloiln/arcanebottom.png[/img] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46555683] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/465557/46555683_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "What's outer beauty but a physical representation of the beauty within? So let's dive into the minds of our contestants and see their inner light shine!" "I have with me a scroll on which mistress Periwinkle herself wrote three questions for each contestant to answer. Each judge has also come up with an inquiry to pose. Of course they all pertain to the theme of the pageant, so answer accordingly!" "I'll read miss Periwinkle's questions first." "Question one: What does the concept of beauty mean to you?" "Question two: What does it mean to be beautiful?" "Question three: What's the most important factor in beauty?" [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45172149] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/451722/45172149_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "My question consists of three parts, which I believe will be worthy of my five points. It is as follows." "If you were going to make your look into a brand, what would your brand name be? What would the slogan be? What would be the qualifying characteristics that make it your brand and no one else's?" [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46386423] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/463865/46386423_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Vanity smiles, "I believe that one's life experiences can affect your sense of style greatly and it's important to recognize that. So tell me, what is the one thing in your life that has most affected your style and how?" [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43236581] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/432366/43236581_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Beaming and brimming with excitement, Royal speaks. "What do you think makes someone beautiful?" [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46555683] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/465557/46555683_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "Once you have answered the questions posed to you the judges will convene and sort out their votes! Remember judges, you'll be giving 1-3 points per Periwinkle question, and then 1-5 points for your own. There's no need to worry about the other judge's questions!" "This will be the most rigorous round for the judges, so pageant goers please be patient! I will announce when the judges have finalized their decisions, and then the next round will start the next day!" "Ready? Then let's hear your best answers!"
@SpiderQueen8 @Kawaiicoco789 @Ticktoxissor @PureSuicune @Izunia @KrazKitCat @LuckyKitty @Redtiger7736 @Enenica @havarti2 @NeekoNeekoNii @Kiragu @Cathatt @KairinRose @Deoxtri @Skydust @Cerion @cerpin @faebabyBoy @peachypeachy @Nekomori @FairyForestKing @Cruelty @RhythmSong @DrakeDynasty @Vulpess @nevadawolfe @Boneshakers @CroneOfDragons @Tox @Sienne @SleepyEchoes @GlacialVitriol @Truaeliixander

arcanetop.png
ROUND THREE: PERSONALITY
arcanebottom.png

"What's outer beauty but a physical representation of the beauty within? So let's dive into the minds of our contestants and see their inner light shine!"

"I have with me a scroll on which mistress Periwinkle herself wrote three questions for each contestant to answer. Each judge has also come up with an inquiry to pose. Of course they all pertain to the theme of the pageant, so answer accordingly!"

"I'll read miss Periwinkle's questions first."

"Question one: What does the concept of beauty mean to you?"

"Question two: What does it mean to be beautiful?"

"Question three: What's the most important factor in beauty?"

"My question consists of three parts, which I believe will be worthy of my five points. It is as follows."

"If you were going to make your look into a brand, what would your brand name be? What would the slogan be? What would be the qualifying characteristics that make it your brand and no one else's?"

Vanity smiles, "I believe that one's life experiences can affect your sense of style greatly and it's important to recognize that. So tell me, what is the one thing in your life that has most affected your style and how?"

Beaming and brimming with excitement, Royal speaks. "What do you think makes someone beautiful?"

"Once you have answered the questions posed to you the judges will convene and sort out their votes! Remember judges, you'll be giving 1-3 points per Periwinkle question, and then 1-5 points for your own. There's no need to worry about the other judge's questions!"

"This will be the most rigorous round for the judges, so pageant goers please be patient! I will announce when the judges have finalized their decisions, and then the next round will start the next day!"

"Ready? Then let's hear your best answers!"
(For Marcoto's clan, the term "lair" covers the lair and Hibernal den) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28984442] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/289845/28984442_350.png[/img] [/url] After some gentle urging from two very large Imperials in the audience, Phosphora makes her way up to the stage, a smile on her face as she waves to everyone, wings quivering with excitement. As the audience settles, she turns to the hostess. "Thank you again for inviting me, this is so much fun, and I do love interacting with the others outside of our lair." After a second's hesitation, she turns to the judges. "Thank you as well, you're all so kind to have done this for Mistress Periwinkle. I...I think I'm ready." [b]"Question one: What does the concept of beauty mean to you?" [/b] Her wings flutter in nervousness, "Oh dear, well, to me, it means someone who is kind, gentle, and pleasing to look at. I mean, look at Arkon, Seimon, and Antony. To strangers, they're huge and frightening, but they're some of the most beautiful dragons in our lair!" [b]"Question two: What does it mean to be beautiful?" [/b] Her head tilts slightly to the side. "Isn't this kind of the same question? I think it would mean to be one who is pretty on the outside, and treats others with kindness." [b] "Question three: What's the most important factor in beauty?"[/b] Not acting like a total jerk. Not being "Oh, I'm so beautiful, I get to eat first." or treating others like they're less than you. Oh, and don't avoid Coatls just because they have pale colours! That's just rude!" [b]"If you were going to make your look into a brand, what would your brand name be? What would the slogan be? What would be the qualifying characteristics that make it your brand and no one else's?"[/b] This question seems to throw her off balance, as if she never thought of it. "My...look? The brand name? I guess it would be 'Comfobeauty'? The characteristics are: It's so comfy, and it's soft and cuddly for when hatchlings need comforting. It's also really easy to get out of in case of an emergency. And it's easy to clean!" [b]"I believe that one's life experiences can affect your sense of style greatly and it's important to recognize that. So tell me, what is the one thing in your life that has most affected your style and how?" [/b] Her wings flick and then she smiles fondly. "Well, I'm a healer, and though Antony mostly tends to the hatchlings, sometimes there are too many at once for one dragon to take care of. We've both found that we need to wear clothing, or else well, the hatchlings sometimes come away with our feathers, or fur in his case. He chose his outfit first, and he found it was so loved by the hatchlings that he suggested I wear something similar. [b] "What do you think makes someone beautiful?"[/b] This question makes her hesitate in thought, and she takes a deep breath. "On the outside? I don't know, I guess how well their colours and patterns match each other. Other than that? How they treat others, and how they treat life! I mean, look at little Zeeyo, she was through so much when she was young, and she's one of the kindest, bubbliest, and most welcoming dragons of our lair! Even little Seimon, he was so close to death when the Snow Patrol found him, but he's one of the sweetest Imperials you'd ever get to meet!" The larger of the two Imperials in the audience ducks his head at her praise. "Thank you all! This has been hard, but fun." With a smile, and a curtsey, she then heads down the stairs at a quick trot back to her two friends.
(For Marcoto's clan, the term "lair" covers the lair and Hibernal den)

28984442_350.png

After some gentle urging from two very large Imperials in the audience, Phosphora makes her way up to the stage, a smile on her face as she waves to everyone, wings quivering with excitement.

As the audience settles, she turns to the hostess. "Thank you again for inviting me, this is so much fun, and I do love interacting with the others outside of our lair." After a second's hesitation, she turns to the judges. "Thank you as well, you're all so kind to have done this for Mistress Periwinkle. I...I think I'm ready."

"Question one: What does the concept of beauty mean to you?"
Her wings flutter in nervousness, "Oh dear, well, to me, it means someone who is kind, gentle, and pleasing to look at. I mean, look at Arkon, Seimon, and Antony. To strangers, they're huge and frightening, but they're some of the most beautiful dragons in our lair!"

"Question two: What does it mean to be beautiful?" Her head tilts slightly to the side. "Isn't this kind of the same question? I think it would mean to be one who is pretty on the outside, and treats others with kindness."

"Question three: What's the most important factor in beauty?"
Not acting like a total jerk. Not being "Oh, I'm so beautiful, I get to eat first." or treating others like they're less than you. Oh, and don't avoid Coatls just because they have pale colours! That's just rude!"

"If you were going to make your look into a brand, what would your brand name be? What would the slogan be? What would be the qualifying characteristics that make it your brand and no one else's?" This question seems to throw her off balance, as if she never thought of it. "My...look? The brand name? I guess it would be 'Comfobeauty'? The characteristics are: It's so comfy, and it's soft and cuddly for when hatchlings need comforting. It's also really easy to get out of in case of an emergency. And it's easy to clean!"

"I believe that one's life experiences can affect your sense of style greatly and it's important to recognize that. So tell me, what is the one thing in your life that has most affected your style and how?" Her wings flick and then she smiles fondly. "Well, I'm a healer, and though Antony mostly tends to the hatchlings, sometimes there are too many at once for one dragon to take care of. We've both found that we need to wear clothing, or else well, the hatchlings sometimes come away with our feathers, or fur in his case. He chose his outfit first, and he found it was so loved by the hatchlings that he suggested I wear something similar.

"What do you think makes someone beautiful?"
This question makes her hesitate in thought, and she takes a deep breath.
"On the outside? I don't know, I guess how well their colours and patterns match each other. Other than that? How they treat others, and how they treat life! I mean, look at little Zeeyo, she was through so much when she was young, and she's one of the kindest, bubbliest, and most welcoming dragons of our lair! Even little Seimon, he was so close to death when the Snow Patrol found him, but he's one of the sweetest Imperials you'd ever get to meet!" The larger of the two Imperials in the audience ducks his head at her praise.

"Thank you all! This has been hard, but fun." With a smile, and a curtsey, she then heads down the stairs at a quick trot back to her two friends.
H5oS9j0.png
Please ping me even if you're not interested in the dragons I show you :)
@SpiderQueen8 @Kawaiicoco789 @Ticktoxissor @PureSuicune @Izunia @KrazKitCat @LuckyKitty @Redtiger7736 @Enenica @havarti2 @NeekoNeekoNii @Kiragu @Cathatt @KairinRose @Deoxtri @Skydust @Cerion @cerpin @faebabyBoy @peachypeachy @Nekomori @FairyForestKing @Cruelty @RhythmSong @DrakeDynasty @Vulpess @nevadawolfe @Boneshakers @CroneOfDragons @Tox @Sienne @SleepyEchoes @GlacialVitriol @Truaeliixander

@Boneshakers: First place!
@PureSuicune: Second place!
@LuckyKitty: Third place!

Your reward will be in your inbox!

Thank you to everyone who participated, and so sorry again for the long waits towards the end. Life throws all sorts of things at you one after another sometimes, so if I ever do decide to host something like this again it will be way more simplified, and I will be trying to get way more official help to keep things running smoothly! If anyone wants to know when/if I decide to do something like this again, please let me know!

@Boneshakers: First place!
@PureSuicune: Second place!
@LuckyKitty: Third place!

Your reward will be in your inbox!

Thank you to everyone who participated, and so sorry again for the long waits towards the end. Life throws all sorts of things at you one after another sometimes, so if I ever do decide to host something like this again it will be way more simplified, and I will be trying to get way more official help to keep things running smoothly! If anyone wants to know when/if I decide to do something like this again, please let me know!
no worries, you never know how it's gonna go until you try~
no worries, you never know how it's gonna go until you try~
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7