Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Miracle Baby Project
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Furyan

Yay 3 eggs!

I think swapping the different nests would be an interesting little addition. Would make Special eyes more fun too, to have so many different options of a chance at.
@Furyan

Yay 3 eggs!

I think swapping the different nests would be an interesting little addition. Would make Special eyes more fun too, to have so many different options of a chance at.
They/Them FR+2
@Furyan

I'd love to see varying eye types! I think its a great idea, and I like the eye types you choose for each c:
@Furyan

I'd love to see varying eye types! I think its a great idea, and I like the eye types you choose for each c:
YycIlt9.png
@Furyan
Mm, that sounds tough! I wish you luck on that, and I would love to be added to the pinglist! ^^
@Furyan
Mm, that sounds tough! I wish you luck on that, and I would love to be added to the pinglist! ^^
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
I'd love to be added to the pinglist -- good luck!! 0.0
I'd love to be added to the pinglist -- good luck!! 0.0
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
Different elements would be awsome!
Different elements would be awsome!
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
@saraceasar @deathstalker
You’ve been added to the ping list ^^
@saraceasar @deathstalker
You’ve been added to the ping list ^^
47953059.png47933798.pngCome check us out!48243588.png48621512.png
tysm! ^^
tysm! ^^
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@deathstalker
Of course! I’m hoping more people will notice the project and want to watch ^^ it’s nice having others who are interested in this too and I love interacting with the people who are on the ping list
@deathstalker
Of course! I’m hoping more people will notice the project and want to watch ^^ it’s nice having others who are interested in this too and I love interacting with the people who are on the ping list
Aww, that's great ^^ More people really should know, it's a really entertaining journey. Maybe you should make a banner for your signature, so when people see you posting elsewhere in the forums they might get curious and click on it! =)
Aww, that's great ^^ More people really should know, it's a really entertaining journey. Maybe you should make a banner for your signature, so when people see you posting elsewhere in the forums they might get curious and click on it! =)
EBEMlSX.png
@deathstalker
I’m trying to find someone who can make one for me because I have no idea how to make one. XD
@deathstalker
I’m trying to find someone who can make one for me because I have no idea how to make one. XD
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14