Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Miracle Baby Project
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
You'll need an image at maximum 500 pixels wide and 100 pixels tall (any bigger and they'll disappear off the sides of your signature), and then use this code: [code][url=url here][img]image url here[/img][/url][/code] Hope that helps! =) If you want a smaller image that doesn't take up your whole signature, just make the width smaller ^^
You'll need an image at maximum 500 pixels wide and 100 pixels tall (any bigger and they'll disappear off the sides of your signature), and then use this code:
Code:
[url=url here][img]image url here[/img][/url]

Hope that helps! =)

If you want a smaller image that doesn't take up your whole signature, just make the width smaller ^^
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@deathstalker
I did know the url part, I just don’t know how to make the actual image. Lol
I posted something in the Art sales forum and I have someone who is willing to make one ^^

I’m thinking of just putting Dame and her suitors in as my signature for now and change the url to this thread
@deathstalker
I did know the url part, I just don’t know how to make the actual image. Lol
I posted something in the Art sales forum and I have someone who is willing to make one ^^

I’m thinking of just putting Dame and her suitors in as my signature for now and change the url to this thread
47953059.png47933798.pngCome check us out!48243588.png48621512.png
Oh awesome! That sounds like a great idea ^^

For the future, if you have a computer, you can save the dragons' images to your computer and then edit them together in an art program. Firealpaca is a nice free one!
Oh awesome! That sounds like a great idea ^^

For the future, if you have a computer, you can save the dragons' images to your computer and then edit them together in an art program. Firealpaca is a nice free one!
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
The different eye types sounds like a great idea! Imagine if the miracle baby got primal eyes too :o
The different eye types sounds like a great idea! Imagine if the miracle baby got primal eyes too :o
How long will it take to get an XXX when every colour is a possibility? Follow the journey here:
DVXFO34.png
@deathstalker
Thats good to know! thanks ^^

@sanchow
I can only wish for that to happen ^^;
But I'm also hoping that having the different types of nests might help my luck for special eyes
@deathstalker
Thats good to know! thanks ^^

@sanchow
I can only wish for that to happen ^^;
But I'm also hoping that having the different types of nests might help my luck for special eyes
I'd love to be on the pinglist. This is an insane project, and I love it! I wish you the best of luck.
I'd love to be on the pinglist. This is an insane project, and I love it! I wish you the best of luck.
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
@icystorm
Thank you! You've been added ^^
@icystorm
Thank you! You've been added ^^
Can I be added to the pinglist? This is super cool :)
Can I be added to the pinglist? This is super cool :)
@krazkitcat
Of course! The more the merrier ^^
And thank you very much for thinking it's cool, I'm really excited about it
@krazkitcat
Of course! The more the merrier ^^
And thank you very much for thinking it's cool, I'm really excited about it
For anyone who's counting the days for nests, I'm going to let this nest sit for an extra day so we get some Valentine's Day hatchlings ^^
For anyone who's counting the days for nests, I'm going to let this nest sit for an extra day so we get some Valentine's Day hatchlings ^^
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14