Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Miracle Baby Project
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Can you ping me too?

And I'm actually casually working on that WC breeding project too lol I got a multi-gaze with 1 gene on my first nest, but nothing on the second. Having multiple rare dergs is a good idea.
Can you ping me too?

And I'm actually casually working on that WC breeding project too lol I got a multi-gaze with 1 gene on my first nest, but nothing on the second. Having multiple rare dergs is a good idea.
Oh, I would like to be pinged when the nest hatches! And I would be interested in any Imp hatchlings you end up getting!

(I was playing around in foresee progeny and it looks like you are more likely to get Primals than you are an Imp with 3 gem genes)

I wish you the best of luck!
Oh, I would like to be pinged when the nest hatches! And I would be interested in any Imp hatchlings you end up getting!

(I was playing around in foresee progeny and it looks like you are more likely to get Primals than you are an Imp with 3 gem genes)

Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
@Furyan

Can I be on the pinglists for nestings and hatchings?

@Furyan

Can I be on the pinglists for nestings and hatchings?

They/Them FR+2
@alaia @arrakis @nevreme @lostwhisperer
All of you have been added to the ping list :)
@alaia @arrakis @nevreme @lostwhisperer
All of you have been added to the ping list :)
47953059.png47933798.pngCome check us out!48243588.png48621512.png
Add me too the pinglist! I'd love to see the results. I'm calculating the chances rn...
Add me too the pinglist! I'd love to see the results. I'm calculating the chances rn...
@veritable
Sure thing! Let me know what you get as a result of the calculations ^^
@veritable
Sure thing! Let me know what you get as a result of the calculations ^^
Can you add me to the pinglist as well? This'll be super cool!
Can you add me to the pinglist as well? This'll be super cool!
WqzLVUm.png

Lira
she/her
@liramyne
Of course!
@liramyne
Of course!
@tilkka @greengalaxy @inkedmyths @uva @myheromako @sanchow @alaia @arrakis @nevreme @lostwhisperer @veritable @liramyne

The first nest has hatched! Two triple basic guardians, but I think they're pretty cute ^^ They're listed under the for sale post and under Sire's post
@tilkka @greengalaxy @inkedmyths @uva @myheromako @sanchow @alaia @arrakis @nevreme @lostwhisperer @veritable @liramyne

The first nest has hatched! Two triple basic guardians, but I think they're pretty cute ^^ They're listed under the for sale post and under Sire's post
@Furyan
ooohhhh adding in the two other suitors so you can cycle through without waiting for Imp cooldown times is brilliant!

@Furyan
ooohhhh adding in the two other suitors so you can cycle through without waiting for Imp cooldown times is brilliant!

They/Them FR+2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14