Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Miracle Baby Project
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Aaaa how exciting :3
Aaaa how exciting :3
YS0YdoS.png
IofdFoL.png __
i[ wishlist ] ___ [ sky collection ] ___ [ personal logs ] ___ [ avatar dragon ]

@tilkka @greengalaxy @inkedmyths @uva @myheromako @sanchow
Hello! Two reasons for this ping.
1.) The first nest hatches tomorrow!
2.) How often would you like to be pinged? I don't want to over-ping anyone. Would you guys prefer to be pinged
A.) Only when a nest hatches
B.) When the parents are put on a nest and when the nest hatches
C.) Whenever a hatchling is sold/sent to another lair/grows up/is exalted and when the parents are put on a nest and when the nest hatches.
If there's any other option you would like to suggest, I'm happy to hear it! I tend to get excited about these projects and I wouldn't want my excited pings to annoy anyone ^^
@tilkka @greengalaxy @inkedmyths @uva @myheromako @sanchow
Hello! Two reasons for this ping.
1.) The first nest hatches tomorrow!
2.) How often would you like to be pinged? I don't want to over-ping anyone. Would you guys prefer to be pinged
A.) Only when a nest hatches
B.) When the parents are put on a nest and when the nest hatches
C.) Whenever a hatchling is sold/sent to another lair/grows up/is exalted and when the parents are put on a nest and when the nest hatches.
If there's any other option you would like to suggest, I'm happy to hear it! I tend to get excited about these projects and I wouldn't want my excited pings to annoy anyone ^^
47953059.png47933798.pngCome check us out!48243588.png48621512.png
Someone else is looking to buy the hatchling from a WC + triple gem gene one that I'm working on right now.

The triplebasic common has had ONE WC (no genes) so far in about 10 breedings. So...yeah. GL. You'll have a TINY bit more luck with an imp, but...not that much! X3
Someone else is looking to buy the hatchling from a WC + triple gem gene one that I'm working on right now.

The triplebasic common has had ONE WC (no genes) so far in about 10 breedings. So...yeah. GL. You'll have a TINY bit more luck with an imp, but...not that much! X3
5gSLBV0.png
@dembai
Yea I kinda figure this will take a long time with a lot of disappointment, but this'll at least be interesting ^^'
I'd love to hear about how your project goes too!
@dembai
Yea I kinda figure this will take a long time with a lot of disappointment, but this'll at least be interesting ^^'
I'd love to hear about how your project goes too!
I'm aided by not caring so much as to who manages it, so my triple basic has three consorts who keep her on a nest (because their cooldowns are so long), and yeah...not very much luck so far. I think the closest someone has gotten so far in the "one in a million" challenge with WCs is 2 of 3 genes + rare breed.
I'm aided by not caring so much as to who manages it, so my triple basic has three consorts who keep her on a nest (because their cooldowns are so long), and yeah...not very much luck so far. I think the closest someone has gotten so far in the "one in a million" challenge with WCs is 2 of 3 genes + rare breed.
5gSLBV0.png
@Furyan Any and all pings are appreciated! Very excited to see this first nest- image if you won the miracle baby first go!
@Furyan Any and all pings are appreciated! Very excited to see this first nest- image if you won the miracle baby first go!
tumblr_inline_oau8reiKiO1soemy4_100.png Any Pronouns
FR + 3
Please Ping!
My Sales Lair Tab
My Sales Den Tab

Nest Network 3.4
Wishlist
My FR Tumblr
@greengalaxy
Oh gosh I wish!
@greengalaxy
Oh gosh I wish!
@dembai
That's actually a really good idea to have several males to increase the amount of nests. Do you mind if I use that idea?
@dembai
That's actually a really good idea to have several males to increase the amount of nests. Do you mind if I use that idea?
[quote name="Furyan" date="2019-01-29 14:47:44" ] @dembai That's actually a really good idea to have several males to increase the amount of nests. Do you mind if I use that idea? [/quote] Of course not! X3 All the love and nests and parents wondering why all their kids look the same. XD
Furyan wrote on 2019-01-29 14:47:44:
@dembai

Of course not! X3 All the love and nests and parents wondering why all their kids look the same. XD
5gSLBV0.png
Can I be placed on the ping list?
Can I be placed on the ping list?
Currently looking for: Sable/Blush G1s
Girlfriend of Azurodin,
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14