Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Miracle Baby Project
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@alaia
I got the idea from Dembai ^^
They mentioned it to me and the first thing I did was ask them if I could use the idea and I ran to the AH to pick out two more suitors XD.
@alaia
I got the idea from Dembai ^^
They mentioned it to me and the first thing I did was ask them if I could use the idea and I ran to the AH to pick out two more suitors XD.
47953059.png47933798.pngCome check us out!48243588.png48621512.png
Could I be added to the ping list?
Could I be added to the ping list?
@danirya
Sure thing!
@danirya
Sure thing!
Lord is now RTB and Dame has another 5 days to cool down.
Lord is now RTB and Dame has another 5 days to cool down.
I love this, may I be added to the pinglist?
I love this, may I be added to the pinglist?
615i00.png
Fr blog | Adopts | Skins
Fr + 0
oru7s0.png
@Furyan
I would also like to be added to the pinglist ^-^
@Furyan
I would also like to be added to the pinglist ^-^
she/they | +0 fr time
wishlistbadgesadoptshatchery
@spuk @spooce

Sure thing! Adding you now ^^
@spuk @spooce

Sure thing! Adding you now ^^
[center]@tilkka @greengalaxy @inkedmyths @uva @myheromako @sanchow @alaia @arrakis @nevreme @lostwhisperer @veritable @liramyne @marrigan @danirya @taishiro @jking @spuk @spooce Hello everyone! I am Furyan's older sister, you can call me Tai or Taishiro ^^ I'm in charge of leveling the unsuccessful hatchlings once they reach adulthood and Furyan asked me if I could explain my process to keep the leveling as even as possible. For starters, I will be leveling all of the dragons in the Mire using a team made up of Marlo and Aumakua or Marlo and Hiialo. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41009332][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/410094/41009332.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44454802][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/444549/44454802.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45544299][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/455443/45544299.png[/img][/url] In order to keep the amount of time/energy spent on each dragon even, I've decided to train them until the trainee falls in battle. Some may last longer than others depending on what enemies they face. If one of my trainers falls in battle, I will continue to train, but as soon as the trainee falls, their training will be over. That's about it as far as the training goes. Once a dragon is trained, they will be exalted to either the Shadowbinder or the Plaguebringer. Please let Furyan know if you would like to be pinged for the training aspect as well to know what level each dragon reached! ^^ Have a good day everyone!
@tilkka @greengalaxy @inkedmyths @uva @myheromako @sanchow @alaia @arrakis @nevreme @lostwhisperer @veritable @liramyne @marrigan @danirya @taishiro @jking @spuk @spooce

Hello everyone! I am Furyan's older sister, you can call me Tai or Taishiro ^^ I'm in charge of leveling the unsuccessful hatchlings once they reach adulthood and Furyan asked me if I could explain my process to keep the leveling as even as possible.

For starters, I will be leveling all of the dragons in the Mire using a team made up of Marlo and Aumakua or Marlo and Hiialo.
41009332.png 44454802.png 45544299.png
In order to keep the amount of time/energy spent on each dragon even, I've decided to train them until the trainee falls in battle. Some may last longer than others depending on what enemies they face. If one of my trainers falls in battle, I will continue to train, but as soon as the trainee falls, their training will be over.

That's about it as far as the training goes. Once a dragon is trained, they will be exalted to either the Shadowbinder or the Plaguebringer. Please let Furyan know if you would like to be pinged for the training aspect as well to know what level each dragon reached! ^^

Have a good day everyone!
f1nYCrg.pngHu9Kcp0.pngHZwEuJT.pngBDEDrIa.pngzRRe5QB.png
JhLsbHY.pngkjHYrXU.pngx8qvdqB.pngRH6Xp0g.pngo5rqgH8.png
@tilkka @greengalaxy @inkedmyths @uva @myheromako @sanchow @alaia @arrakis @nevreme @lostwhisperer @veritable @liramyne @marrigan @danirya @taishiro @jking @spuk @spooce

We now have our second nest! This time we got three eggs and I'm hopeful that we'll get something after looking at the previews. The previews were being nice and I saw a fully gened imp on the third screen...if only that would happen ^^;
This nest is out of Lord.

Quick question for anyone who is still hanging in with me for this. Would any of you like to see varying eye types for the different fathers? My sister has a Shadow lair and one of my best friends IRL has an Ice lair. My plan was to have Duke nest in Shadow, Sire nest in Ice and Lord nest here because of their different terts. Let me know if any of you think that this is a good idea or if you think that it would complicate things too much ^^

We now have our second nest! This time we got three eggs and I'm hopeful that we'll get something after looking at the previews. The previews were being nice and I saw a fully gened imp on the third screen...if only that would happen ^^;
This nest is out of Lord.

Quick question for anyone who is still hanging in with me for this. Would any of you like to see varying eye types for the different fathers? My sister has a Shadow lair and one of my best friends IRL has an Ice lair. My plan was to have Duke nest in Shadow, Sire nest in Ice and Lord nest here because of their different terts. Let me know if any of you think that this is a good idea or if you think that it would complicate things too much ^^
I think that’s a super cool idea. I’d say do for it.
I think that’s a super cool idea. I’d say do for it.
Currently looking for: Sable/Blush G1s
Girlfriend of Azurodin,
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14