Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [OLD]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@CosmicFalcon

she's amazing!!! ;-;
no worries! ik it's a lot of information, and hopefully whenever i finish revamping this thread it'll be much easier to find. ^^
@CosmicFalcon

she's amazing!!! ;-;
no worries! ik it's a lot of information, and hopefully whenever i finish revamping this thread it'll be much easier to find. ^^
you confiscate my kazoo but little do you know that i have a second, hidden kazoo between my toes
@MittensTheKitten
Thank you so much! I renamed my house to House Cygnus (swan) and I'm excited to see what the revamp will be like. :D
@MittensTheKitten
Thank you so much! I renamed my house to House Cygnus (swan) and I'm excited to see what the revamp will be like. :D
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
@CosmicFalcon

ohhhhhh i love it! :o
and thank you very much! as am i, whenever i get around to it, haha!
@CosmicFalcon

ohhhhhh i love it! :o
and thank you very much! as am i, whenever i get around to it, haha!
you confiscate my kazoo but little do you know that i have a second, hidden kazoo between my toes
Hi there! Out of curiosity, if I purchase one of the hatchlings from this subspecies, if I write lore for them, does it have to be in accordance with the lore of the subspecies?
Hi there! Out of curiosity, if I purchase one of the hatchlings from this subspecies, if I write lore for them, does it have to be in accordance with the lore of the subspecies?
YXuNUKh.gif u94F7n8.png
@GhostComit

oh goodness, of course not! i'm just happy knowing someone thinks they're pretty - do whatever you'd like with them, subspecies or not! :D
@GhostComit

oh goodness, of course not! i'm just happy knowing someone thinks they're pretty - do whatever you'd like with them, subspecies or not! :D
Oh neat! Good to know.
Oh neat! Good to know.
YXuNUKh.gif u94F7n8.png
@MittensTheKitten I got this girl that meets your criteria she seems to not be associated with your sub species yet and is unrelated to the male I got from here who’s of house Altais who will join house Libra Is Libra one of the taken star constellation names ld like them registered please Mobile doesn’t like spreadsheets [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59676301][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/596764/59676301_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68499148][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/684992/68499148_350.png[/img][/url]
@MittensTheKitten
I got this girl that meets your criteria she seems to not be associated with your sub species yet and is unrelated to the male I got from here who’s of house Altais who will join house Libra
Is Libra one of the taken star constellation names ld like them registered please
Mobile doesn’t like spreadsheets
59676301_350.png
68499148_350.png
65423668.png 71821764.png 64806404.png Msd7ypN.png
@Fantivity

hey there! nope, house libra isn't a taken house name and you've got a gorgeous girl there! :o
the spreadsheets right now are a mess and i plan on redesigning all of them to make it user and house friendly so i'm so sorry for the struggle, lol. but welcome to the subspecies, and i'll register them for you! ^-^
@Fantivity

hey there! nope, house libra isn't a taken house name and you've got a gorgeous girl there! :o
the spreadsheets right now are a mess and i plan on redesigning all of them to make it user and house friendly so i'm so sorry for the struggle, lol. but welcome to the subspecies, and i'll register them for you! ^-^
Neat then that will be the house name House Libra
Neat then that will be the house name House Libra
65423668.png 71821764.png 64806404.png Msd7ypN.png
man, i cant find any dergs that meet the criteria on the AH, if anyone sells any feel free to ping me i'd love to get some friends for my gal
man, i cant find any dergs that meet the criteria on the AH, if anyone sells any feel free to ping me i'd love to get some friends for my gal
pixelfishtank.gif King | They/It
»ADHD and Queer
»Marine Bio Major
»Art Shop
»Project Wishlist
»Toyhouse

FISH.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14