Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [OLD]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/SAtp4kX.png[/img] [/center] [center][font=cortel][size=3]Common apparel worn by the dancers. Most include recolors, I'll list them beneath the groups.[/font][/size][/center] [center][item= sky blue silks] [font=cortel][size=3]All recolors.[/font][/size] [item=companion comet][item=gloomwillow guide][item=will o' the wisp][item=will o' the ember][item=celestial attendant][item=pixie procession][item=ethereal entourage] [item=violet flowerfall] [font=cortel][size=3]All recolors.[/font][/size] [item=romantic red rose] [font=cortel][size=3]All flowers.[/font][/size] [item=pomegranate plumed cover][item=pomegranate plumed anklets][item=pomegranate plumed tuft][item=pomegranate plumed corsage][item=pomegranate plumed jabbot][item=pomegranate plumed headdress][item=pomegranate plumed mantle] [font=cortel][size=3]Plum & Strawberry recolors.[/font][/size] [item=lovely seraph headpiece][item=lovely seraph tail bangle][item=lovely seraph wing ornament][item=lovely seraph necklace][item=lovely seraph anklets][item=lovely seraph hip drape][item=lovely seraph armpiece] [font=cortel][size=3]All recolors.[/font][/size] [item=pristine rose thorn arm tangle][item=pristine rose thorn collar][item=pristine rose thorn gloves][item=pristine rose thorn stockings][item=pristine rose thorn wing tangle][item=pristine rose thorn banner][item=pristine rose thorn crown][item=pristine rose thorn leg tangle][item=pristine rose thorn tail tangle] [font=cortel][size=3]Sanguine & Dusky recolors.[/font][/size] [item=peridot flourish anklets][item=peridot flourish bracelet][item=peridot flourish eye piece][item=peridot flourish tail drape][item=peridot flourish belt][item=peridot flourish necklace][item=peridot flourish wing drape][item=peridot flourish tail clasp] [font=cortel][size=3]All recolors.[/font][/size] [item=regal masque][item=earthen masque] [item=ivory scale bracers][item=brighthide skullcap][item=ivory scale wingplates][item=ivory scale greaves][item=ivory scale gorget][item=ivory tail tatters][item=ivory scale cuirass][item=ivory scale tassets] [font=cortel][size=3]Regal recolor.[/font][/size] [/center]
SAtp4kX.png
Common apparel worn by the dancers. Most include recolors, I'll list them beneath the groups.
Sky Blue Silks
All recolors.
Companion Comet Gloomwillow Guide Will o' the Wisp Will o' the Ember Celestial Attendant Pixie Procession Ethereal Entourage
Violet Flowerfall
All recolors.
Romantic Red Rose
All flowers.
Pomegranate Plumed Cover Pomegranate Plumed Anklets Pomegranate Plumed Tuft Pomegranate Plumed Corsage Pomegranate Plumed Jabbot Pomegranate Plumed Headdress Pomegranate Plumed Mantle
Plum & Strawberry recolors.
Lovely Seraph Headpiece Lovely Seraph Tail Bangle Lovely Seraph Wing Ornament Lovely Seraph Necklace Lovely Seraph Anklets Lovely Seraph Hip Drape Lovely Seraph Armpiece
All recolors.
Pristine Rose Thorn Arm Tangle Pristine Rose Thorn Collar Pristine Rose Thorn Gloves Pristine Rose Thorn Stockings Pristine Rose Thorn Wing Tangle Pristine Rose Thorn Banner Pristine Rose Thorn Crown Pristine Rose Thorn Leg Tangle Pristine Rose Thorn Tail Tangle
Sanguine & Dusky recolors.
Peridot Flourish Anklets Peridot Flourish Bracelet Peridot Flourish Eye Piece Peridot Flourish Tail Drape Peridot Flourish Belt Peridot Flourish Necklace Peridot Flourish Wing Drape Peridot Flourish Tail Clasp
All recolors.
Regal Masque Earthen Masque
Ivory Scale Bracers Brighthide Skullcap Ivory Scale Wingplates Ivory Scale Greaves Ivory Scale Gorget Ivory Tail Tatters Ivory Scale Cuirass Ivory Scale Tassets
Regal recolor.
you confiscate my kazoo but little do you know that i have a second, hidden kazoo between my toes
@MittensTheKitten beautiful subspecies you have! I nabbed one of the spirals off the AH as she's the exact colors I need for one of my dream dragons and I decided to stop by and check out the link inher bio!
@MittensTheKitten beautiful subspecies you have! I nabbed one of the spirals off the AH as she's the exact colors I need for one of my dream dragons and I decided to stop by and check out the link inher bio!
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
could i be added to the pinglist pls?
could i be added to the pinglist pls?
tumblr_inline_nq0r6s19iA1syr94a_500.png
@Guardianess

Ack, thank you so much! ;; <3 I'm happy I could help get a dream dragon of yours! Glad she's going to a good home! :D

@WitchHunt

Of course!
@Guardianess

Ack, thank you so much! ;; <3 I'm happy I could help get a dream dragon of yours! Glad she's going to a good home! :D

@WitchHunt

Of course!
you confiscate my kazoo but little do you know that i have a second, hidden kazoo between my toes
@MittensTheKitten I'm planning to breed change her into a wildclaw, ironically, so I'll be back to register her once she's done being gened!
@MittensTheKitten I'm planning to breed change her into a wildclaw, ironically, so I'll be back to register her once she's done being gened!
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
@Guardianess

Oh awesome! :D I can't wait!
@Guardianess

Oh awesome! :D I can't wait!
i bought one of the SDs!
i bought one of the SDs!
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
@MoonMelody28

Oh, I can't wait to see what you do with her! :D
@MoonMelody28

Oh, I can't wait to see what you do with her! :D
Hello! Do you want to be affiliates?
I own the amalgamates subspecies, and if you want, we can have cross sub lore!
Hello! Do you want to be affiliates?
I own the amalgamates subspecies, and if you want, we can have cross sub lore!
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
@GlitterDCMarvel

Oh my gosh, yes, I would love to affiliate with you!
@GlitterDCMarvel

Oh my gosh, yes, I would love to affiliate with you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14