Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [OLD]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Nightfurypizza

I have a few pairs that I can potentially breed for you if you'd like!
@Nightfurypizza

I have a few pairs that I can potentially breed for you if you'd like!
@MittensTheKitten @PlanetMarz (I think you have my head of house.) This is Naan. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63134895][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/631349/63134895_350.png[/img][/url] I'm not sure she was ever officially registered as an adult, so I figured I should check. I wanted to ask, would it be okay if she held some some sort of position in the House Altais? Ideally second, as I see her quite loyal to her mother. I haven't done her lore yet, in case that's not possible. She runs a tea house of sorts, where she has ample opportunity to overhear things. She also hosts various support groups for her clanmates and select others , with generally good intentions, but somehow has picked up some secrets, and useful knowledge along the way. Has access to some less typical abilities, some her own, some from those she knows. ( She would among other things be able to know what's going on where others were, if it was her mother's wish, or travel places rather expeditiously, if need be. ) I was actually considering having her join several groups, largely to expand the amount of information she has access to. Also, she would love some other blood moon dancers to interact with lore wise, either in or out of her clan. (Or a maybe a mate, even one she could just borrow in case someone has one they would lend, for that purpose, but not sell. . Possibly useful for an alliance, information, or even just to get an enemy? Or something more conventional. ) So random information and questions no one really needed. Please excuse rambling.
@MittensTheKitten @PlanetMarz (I think you have my head of house.)

This is Naan. 63134895_350.png I'm not sure she was ever officially registered as an adult, so I figured I should check.

I wanted to ask, would it be okay if she held some some sort of position in the House Altais? Ideally second, as I see her quite loyal to her mother. I haven't done her lore yet, in case that's not possible.

She runs a tea house of sorts, where she has ample opportunity to overhear things. She also hosts various support groups for her clanmates and select others , with generally good intentions, but somehow has picked up some secrets, and useful knowledge along the way. Has access to some less typical abilities, some her own, some from those she knows. ( She would among other things be able to know what's going on where others were, if it was her mother's wish, or travel places rather expeditiously, if need be. ) I was actually considering having her join several groups, largely to expand the amount of information she has access to.

Also, she would love some other blood moon dancers to interact with lore wise, either in or out of her clan.

(Or a maybe a mate, even one she could just borrow in case someone has one they would lend, for that purpose, but not sell. . Possibly useful for an alliance, information, or even just to get an enemy? Or something more conventional. )

So random information and questions no one really needed. Please excuse rambling.
L9rA9OI.png
@girlinthechair

I love the random information - thank you so much for sharing! Naan is delightful, and I love the tea shop angle you went with her. :o

Ultimately, registration is going to be completely changed whenever I revamp this thread (since it's an absolute mess), but I'll definitely add her to the registration to make sure I don't miss her when I go through it.

I'm unsure of House Altais' current rankings, but hopefully she can be second! ^-^
@girlinthechair

I love the random information - thank you so much for sharing! Naan is delightful, and I love the tea shop angle you went with her. :o

Ultimately, registration is going to be completely changed whenever I revamp this thread (since it's an absolute mess), but I'll definitely add her to the registration to make sure I don't miss her when I go through it.

I'm unsure of House Altais' current rankings, but hopefully she can be second! ^-^
you confiscate my kazoo but little do you know that i have a second, hidden kazoo between my toes
@girlinthechair

It's always so wonderful to see the children of House Altais find loving homes! She can definitely be the Second of the House, as I do not have one yet, only a Head Dancer. I also would 100% be open to discussing possible clan relationships, such as how she gets along with her siblings I may still own, and her mother and father!
@girlinthechair

It's always so wonderful to see the children of House Altais find loving homes! She can definitely be the Second of the House, as I do not have one yet, only a Head Dancer. I also would 100% be open to discussing possible clan relationships, such as how she gets along with her siblings I may still own, and her mother and father!
@PlanetMarz

thank you!

I adore her, I adopted her from a free dragons thread a while back because I thought she was absolutely beautiful, and she quickly became one of my favorites. (The subspecies lore, and what I've read about her mother was a wonderful bonus.) She also got me involved in multiple lineages, and much more lore. (Most of my dragons were free, unfortunately lair expansion is not! )

And I will pm you sometime in the next few days . (I can be kind of slow due to rl issues.)
@PlanetMarz

thank you!

I adore her, I adopted her from a free dragons thread a while back because I thought she was absolutely beautiful, and she quickly became one of my favorites. (The subspecies lore, and what I've read about her mother was a wonderful bonus.) She also got me involved in multiple lineages, and much more lore. (Most of my dragons were free, unfortunately lair expansion is not! )

And I will pm you sometime in the next few days . (I can be kind of slow due to rl issues.)
L9rA9OI.png
@PlanetMarz [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63134895][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/631349/63134895_350.png[/img][/url] Hi, I never did manage to get a coherent message written about Naan , but have some basic ideas which I'm willing to adapt in her bio. (some are slightly influenced by her clan.) I'd also really like to hear about some of the other members of House Altais. @MittensTheKitten I didn't know where to put this but I was sort of looking for a mate for Naan, to buy or borrow unfortunately most seem to have common relatives. I would prefer a wildclaw, imperial, or skyancer, but I'm flexible. Is there any sort of pinglist for this?
@PlanetMarz
63134895_350.png
Hi, I never did manage to get a coherent message written about Naan , but have some basic ideas which I'm willing to adapt in her bio. (some are slightly influenced by her clan.) I'd also really like to hear about some of the other members of House Altais.
@MittensTheKitten
I didn't know where to put this but I was sort of looking for a mate for Naan, to buy or borrow unfortunately most seem to have common relatives. I would prefer a wildclaw, imperial, or skyancer, but I'm flexible. Is there any sort of pinglist for this?

L9rA9OI.png
@girlinthechair

Ohhhh good idea! when I get back on a computer I’ll create a section on the spreadsheet for that sort of thing and toss you on it. c:
@girlinthechair

Ohhhh good idea! when I get back on a computer I’ll create a section on the spreadsheet for that sort of thing and toss you on it. c:
you confiscate my kazoo but little do you know that i have a second, hidden kazoo between my toes
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14