Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The STOGWEN Project V2. - { } -
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@CosmicFalcon
tysm!!! I'm hoping to develop more dirt/earthy pairings to have the stogwen appeal to dirt aesthetic lairs :3c
@CosmicFalcon
tysm!!! I'm hoping to develop more dirt/earthy pairings to have the stogwen appeal to dirt aesthetic lairs :3c
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
[a] G1 Tarnished Auction Ends May 12
[a] NEW: Cheap G1 dirts Auction (SB 100-200g) Ends May 13
@Grail
Hiya friend! I personally feel that getting a new thread set up is a great idea! I certainly would be happy to see some new life for the project~ I know that I'm not the sole voice of consent, though. ;^^

In any regard, could I please take in Ingenius? He is lovely~
@Grail
Hiya friend! I personally feel that getting a new thread set up is a great idea! I certainly would be happy to see some new life for the project~ I know that I'm not the sole voice of consent, though. ;^^

In any regard, could I please take in Ingenius? He is lovely~
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
@GrinningWolf24 Tysm for the input! I'll wait on more voices before making the thread.

I forgot to add that all my Stogwen hatches are on the AH for 25g each. I've taken Ingenious off the AH for you! Would you like a PA or a CR? :0 If you ever sell him down the line, I'd love to buy him back <3

His goat eyes are pretty.
@GrinningWolf24 Tysm for the input! I'll wait on more voices before making the thread.

I forgot to add that all my Stogwen hatches are on the AH for 25g each. I've taken Ingenious off the AH for you! Would you like a PA or a CR? :0 If you ever sell him down the line, I'd love to buy him back <3

His goat eyes are pretty.
I have to admit, I haven't been active in this venture for quite a while. Not much demand for Vipera babies, after all. If a new thread will make things easier for the organizers, it's no problem with me!

(And of course, if for some bizarre reason anyone has need for Shikara for a breeding project, just give me a call.)
I have to admit, I haven't been active in this venture for quite a while. Not much demand for Vipera babies, after all. If a new thread will make things easier for the organizers, it's no problem with me!

(And of course, if for some bizarre reason anyone has need for Shikara for a breeding project, just give me a call.)
@Grail Sounds fine as long as your willing to add those who can’t exactly add themselves to pinglists it’s extremely difficult to almost impossible for ppl like me who are on mobile to do so XD I personally have 2 I breed [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74249550][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/742496/74249550_350.png[/img][/url]Materia [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74796676][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/747967/74796676_350.png[/img][/url]Mythril @Wyndigo If u do breed Shikara any time soon I’d definitely consider grabbing a kid
@Grail
Sounds fine as long as your willing to add those who can’t exactly add themselves to pinglists it’s extremely difficult to almost impossible for ppl like me who are on mobile to do so XD
I personally have 2 I breed

74249550_350.pngMateria
74796676_350.pngMythril

@Wyndigo
If u do breed Shikara any time soon I’d definitely consider grabbing a kid
65423668.png 71821764.png 64806404.png Msd7ypN.png
I'm down for it! Gotta actually breed my child at some point. Haven't been too active in this lately, but I really should try.
I'm down for it! Gotta actually breed my child at some point. Haven't been too active in this lately, but I really should try.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@Grail
Hiya friend! PA or CR is fine, but I don't suppose you'd be willing to take treasure instead? If not, I can do mixed- I only have 8g currently. ;^^
@Grail
Hiya friend! PA or CR is fine, but I don't suppose you'd be willing to take treasure instead? If not, I can do mixed- I only have 8g currently. ;^^
7wv9OeJ.png_E8BAgFT.png_wfPmarR.png_rrYlaAT.png_RQOAN3O.png
@GrinningWolf24 Oh, I'll just send a one way delivery then ^_^ Feel free to PWYW or just take him for free.
@GrinningWolf24 Oh, I'll just send a one way delivery then ^_^ Feel free to PWYW or just take him for free.
@Grail I personally am not involved with the forums at this point, or with the Stogwens (though I have one or two in my lair). I would be totally find with you starting a new thread! Though I wouldn't be a part of it, I don't think.
@Grail I personally am not involved with the forums at this point, or with the Stogwens (though I have one or two in my lair). I would be totally find with you starting a new thread! Though I wouldn't be a part of it, I don't think.
Seeker
So is the sales thread no longer being used? (https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2479200/11) I put a couple of Stogwens over there a little bit ago. (I only just a few months ago discovered I had a Stogwen! And then I got another and have been doing some breeding since then!)
So is the sales thread no longer being used? (https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2479200/11) I put a couple of Stogwens over there a little bit ago. (I only just a few months ago discovered I had a Stogwen! And then I got another and have been doing some breeding since then!)
sonne2_zps6c17c7d5.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22