Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Plague Subspecies] Necromancers
1 2 ... 216 217 218 219 220 ... 238 239
@counterklock Can I get a ping when the guidelines are drafted as well please?
@counterklock Can I get a ping when the guidelines are drafted as well please?
i dont know if it would ever happen, but i think it'd be cool for sandsurge necros (mostly wraiths though) to have augment as an option along with thylacine

the thought a sandsurge wraith using mechanical enhancements to heal like a necro just sounded cool enough that i thought i'd share this weird lil idea i had. :0
i dont know if it would ever happen, but i think it'd be cool for sandsurge necros (mostly wraiths though) to have augment as an option along with thylacine

the thought a sandsurge wraith using mechanical enhancements to heal like a necro just sounded cool enough that i thought i'd share this weird lil idea i had. :0
@counterklock Congrats on getting Sandsurges!! I’m excited to see what you do with them [emoji=heart size=1] I’d love a ping once you get it done!!
@counterklock Congrats on getting Sandsurges!! I’m excited to see what you do with them I’d love a ping once you get it done!!
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
@Minifre What a fun idea! @counterklock has volunteered to take over Necro Sandsurges, and may be open to taking lore/gene suggestions. It's also totally do-able to create Ancient-specific Divergences down the line as well, like Daemons.
@Minifre What a fun idea! @counterklock has volunteered to take over Necro Sandsurges, and may be open to taking lore/gene suggestions. It's also totally do-able to create Ancient-specific Divergences down the line as well, like Daemons.
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
I've been lurking this subspecies for a bit, and I've finally gotten around to getting 2 Necrodergs and posting here. I've already registered them, but I wanted to introduce them here (if that's ok). Here's my Necromancer, Hemorrhagic, and her Lich partner, Majh. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86140926][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/861410/86140926_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/2643403][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/26435/2643403_350.png[/img][/url] I'm still working on their full lore writeup, but there's a brief summary at the top of their bios.
I've been lurking this subspecies for a bit, and I've finally gotten around to getting 2 Necrodergs and posting here. I've already registered them, but I wanted to introduce them here (if that's ok).

Here's my Necromancer, Hemorrhagic, and her Lich partner, Majh.

86140926_350.png

2643403_350.png

I'm still working on their full lore writeup, but there's a brief summary at the top of their bios.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0
teardrop_owlynx.png
1 2 3 4
Zarteicha
FR +3 [] She / They

tqGkHih.png
SEIqIGe.png
jI9KbMj.png
@3idolon The 25 extra points should be added in the Kudos from 3idolon portion correct? Or somewhere else?

For the CPC 2.0 that is, I'm just getting around to updating.
@3idolon The 25 extra points should be added in the Kudos from 3idolon portion correct? Or somewhere else?

For the CPC 2.0 that is, I'm just getting around to updating.
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pngQ3R09BI.pngxOBvXHH.pngtumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
@Geist Yes that’s correct!
@Geist Yes that’s correct!
@
@
@3idolon Thank you very much!
@3idolon Thank you very much!
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pngQ3R09BI.pngxOBvXHH.pngtumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
[size=1][size=1][size=1]@adaejha @agheful @agonist @aileth @alliram @aloony @amezrou @angeliiii @anjoulas @antisense @apothecaria @aradan @artuserisorion @askesis @astraldragons @balam @bigsistermoon @blushunt @bonesandmurk @bxy26 @caathedral @captainsaviathan @cepheris @cigayda @cinamonpizza @clockworkeclipse @coffeeghost @coldapotumkin @confusion @continlula @corvusnevermore @cosmicfalcon @counterklock @crimsonlilly @datedchicken @dathomir @dawnfire13 @dekomaru @delotha @demonhearts @direclaw @dorumon210 @dragonsquid @eclipsedragon @eragia @erraticpulse @fallgotten @fearthearchmage @featherfalls @felverus @fernfalls @finalflight @flirt @flyteeth @flyteofheart @fouguri @franchesca @frankenfood @gabssey @geist @gemthedestroyer @germs @getyourghost @gibberish @glampire @glaucous @godseeker @goldensootball @gwythaint @haftlinger @halua @harleychaos @harpyja @hawkstartheking @helix @hideki @hlaalu @horseleech @hppjwof @hyddenchyld @ichorapotheosis @informalknight @inkfrog @itsthirteen @kaliqo @karikumik @kava @kmrikkari @kneph @knockoutbd @kreptv @kwozmotis @kyubbikurama @ladydiscord @laufeys @levantera @littleantler @loucat @loyalstar @lunaralight @lunarmoth @meilis @mephi @mindrop @minona @mnkn10 @moonseed @mxferal @naibobi @necramancy @necromancess @necromaniac @nerodrag @nightstreet @notmothman @noxextractum @plaguer0dent @probablyskeletor @protogenos @provaha @psittacidae @redwyrm @reotheleo @rockbeau @rockss @rosielin @samatoki @screenmaster @seonais @serpentineoracle @serpentscribe @serron @shadari @shadowfire1223 @shadowpiper @sherina @sidia @sirenasib @sixcrows @skyserenade @smokesignals @snowsilver @somnovem @sonjmir @starlitbreath @stduke @strangeflesh @sunsong43 @svarog @sylvanlady @tarantulove @teahorse @tendervulture @textbookhumor @thecell @thecount @theeternalplague @theine @tossico @toxicsugar @traumatic @trickilicky @truthseekersky6 @tynethyne @umbreonknight @verholyduck @virulent @vivisect @wyldangel @xxcalypsoxx @yangxin @yaxie @yellowstonedemon @yuubi @zavijava @zephariel @late711 @grimnotreaper @rhowyn @blackwyld @phoenixpearl @iorekeeper @sindoreipony @exiledqrow[/size][/size][/size] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3256321/1#post_3256321][img]https://imgur.com/9b6LIHi.png[/img][/url][/center] It's finally here! Necrolocke - the Necromancer-themed version of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1904162/1#post_1904162]Pinkerlocke[/url] - has been [i]years[/i] in the making, but I'm pleased to announce that the Beta is officially open. For those not familiar with Pinkerlocke (or Nuzlockes), this is a rule-based version of playing Flight Rising that provides an extra challenge beyond the basic game play. Necrolocke is meant to let you experience the hardships and tribulations of the Necromantic Trials in person. It's [i]hard[/i] to become a Necromancer, and hopefully a few rounds of Necrolocke will drive that point home. Be warned, a successful Necrolocke will take [b]23 real life days [/b]to complete! Necrolocke is currently in Beta, and I'm looking for some intrepid testers to give it a go and provide feedback. Eventually every round of Necrolocke will earn you [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2903785/1#post_2903785]Council[/url] points, to provide a more steady avenue to progress in Council. For now, however, playing the Beta and providing feedback will let you earn points through "Kudo points from 3idolon" on the Community Service tab of the CPC. The Elite Registry is approaching its character limit [s](again)[/s], and soon only Councilors [b]and[/b] Necromancers earned through Necrolocke will be eligible to be listed there. This change will be reserved for when the post character limit is reached, which is still some time in the future, however I wanted to give a heads up! Earning a Necromancer through Necrolocke will also earn you a special badge [in development] and a special signifier in the registry. I hope that you'll give Necrolocke a try! It may look like a lot of rules at first glance but hopefully taking it trial by trial will be both manageable and fun. Necrolocke uses other mechanics around Flight Rising, like Baldwin, Swipp, Arlo, and Higher and Lower, so it also provides a fun new twist on Flight Rising classic gameplay. Edit: Forgot to say, I’ll be holding a mini raffle for Beta testers. The prize will be the winner’s choice of a Necro treasure gene or a [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78055402]primal offspring[/url] of Kishna and Kobari (retired from breeding). To enter you will need to play at least one round of Necrolocke and submit a [url=https://forms.gle/1DXr3ZbW8d9affsr8]Beta feedback form[/url]. One raffle ticket per Beta tester, with the prize drawn when Necrolocke comes out of Beta. [Size=7][font=Lucida][color=maroon][u]Other Updates[/u][/color][/font][/size] [size=6][color=maroon][font=lucida]New Necromancer Ancient Policy[/font][/color][/size] Devs are beginning to unveil new Ancients twice a year and in an effort to keep Necromancers (more or less) up to date I'm changing the ownership rules for people looking to adopt Ancient Necromancers and make them their own. As of this posting, anybody can ask to adopt an Ancient Necromancer, and will be allowed artistic freedom in picking genes, colors, variants, and in developing new lore. The new change is that once adopting an Ancient, you will have a [b]three month grace period [/b] in designing your Ancient Necromancer and coming up with lore. After the three month grace period is over, the Ancient becomes open once again for new claims if others are interested in adopting that Ancient. Note that this is NOT a deadline. If nobody else is interested in claiming an Ancient, the original adopter can have as much time as they like to develop their Ancient Necromancer. However after the three month grace period they should be aware that without demonstrable progress (i.e. an Ancient Necromancer thread ready to be published), they may lose their claim to a new adopter. This change is meant to capitalize on interest/enthusiasm in designing an Ancient Necromancer, and is a recognition that there may be more interest than there are Ancients to go around. Currently all existing Ancients are claimed (Banescales, Undertides, Aethers, Sandsurges). As previously notified, if you've claimed an Ancient you have three months from this date (July 29th, 2023) to develop your Ancient. At the end of October, your claim will expire and the Ancient will become available for new adopters. If nobody is interested in your Ancient, you may have as long as you'd like to develop your Ancient Necromancer. I hope this change in policy makes sense! It's my attempt to balance RL vs FR time commitments while also ensuring the subspecies continues to work towards staying up to date with FR new releases. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3239474#post_3239474][img]https://imgur.com/ZgkujF6.png[/img][/url] Exciting news! @Rhowyn has completed a lore thread for their Council Society, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3239474#post_3239474]the Reclaimers[/url]. The Reclaimers are a Society that revolves around using Ghouls for the glory of Mother. They seek to harness the Ghoul's holy infection and turn it like a sword against Plaguebringer's enemies. The Reclaimers come with new ranks, roles, and special requirements. Take a look for some juicy new lore <3 [size=6][color=maroon][font=lucida]New Adopts[/font][/color][/size] New Adopts have been added to the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3240838#post_3240838]Necromancer Art and Lore thread[/url]! Check out the thread for the complete list of new adopts! [columns][img]https://imgur.com/rFS9v6U.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]@@@[/color][nextcol][img]https://imgur.com/tGJYU6q.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]@@@[/color][nextcol][img]https://imgur.com/8rEH7oC.png[/img][/columns] [size=6][color=maroon][font=lucida]Added to Familiars and Symbols[/font][/color][/size] [LIST] [*]Sea Slug Cloaks have been added to Cloaks symbols [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3254351#post_3254351]Butterfly Necklaces[/url] have been added to Tools symbols [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3238958#post_3238958]Earrings[/url] have been added to Jewels and Jewelry symbols. [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3238958#post_3238958]Achievement apparel[/url] (such as masks, books, and animal apparel) have been added to their respective symbol categories. [*]Root Dweller has been added to low-level familiars. [/LIST]
@adaejha @agheful @agonist @aileth @alliram @aloony @amezrou @angeliiii @anjoulas @antisense @apothecaria @aradan @artuserisorion @askesis @astraldragons @balam @bigsistermoon @blushunt @bonesandmurk @bxy26 @caathedral @captainsaviathan @cepheris @cigayda @cinamonpizza @clockworkeclipse @coffeeghost @coldapotumkin @confusion @continlula @corvusnevermore @cosmicfalcon @counterklock @crimsonlilly @datedchicken @dathomir @dawnfire13 @dekomaru @delotha @demonhearts @direclaw @dorumon210 @dragonsquid @eclipsedragon @eragia @erraticpulse @fallgotten @fearthearchmage @featherfalls @felverus @fernfalls @finalflight @flirt @flyteeth @flyteofheart @fouguri @franchesca @frankenfood @gabssey @geist @gemthedestroyer @germs @getyourghost @gibberish @glampire @glaucous @godseeker @goldensootball @gwythaint @haftlinger @halua @harleychaos @harpyja @hawkstartheking @helix @hideki @hlaalu @horseleech @hppjwof @hyddenchyld @ichorapotheosis @informalknight @inkfrog @itsthirteen @kaliqo @karikumik @kava @kmrikkari @kneph @knockoutbd @kreptv @kwozmotis @kyubbikurama @ladydiscord @laufeys @levantera @littleantler @loucat @loyalstar @lunaralight @lunarmoth @meilis @mephi @mindrop @minona @mnkn10 @moonseed @mxferal @naibobi @necramancy @necromancess @necromaniac @nerodrag @nightstreet @notmothman @noxextractum @plaguer0dent @probablyskeletor @protogenos @provaha @psittacidae @redwyrm @reotheleo @rockbeau @rockss @rosielin @samatoki @screenmaster @seonais @serpentineoracle @serpentscribe @serron @shadari @shadowfire1223 @shadowpiper @sherina @sidia @sirenasib @sixcrows @skyserenade @smokesignals @snowsilver @somnovem @sonjmir @starlitbreath @stduke @strangeflesh @sunsong43 @svarog @sylvanlady @tarantulove @teahorse @tendervulture @textbookhumor @thecell @thecount @theeternalplague @theine @tossico @toxicsugar @traumatic @trickilicky @truthseekersky6 @tynethyne @umbreonknight @verholyduck @virulent @vivisect @wyldangel @xxcalypsoxx @yangxin @yaxie @yellowstonedemon @yuubi @zavijava @zephariel @late711 @grimnotreaper @rhowyn @blackwyld @phoenixpearl @iorekeeper @sindoreipony @exiledqrow

9b6LIHi.png

It's finally here! Necrolocke - the Necromancer-themed version of Pinkerlocke - has been years in the making, but I'm pleased to announce that the Beta is officially open. For those not familiar with Pinkerlocke (or Nuzlockes), this is a rule-based version of playing Flight Rising that provides an extra challenge beyond the basic game play. Necrolocke is meant to let you experience the hardships and tribulations of the Necromantic Trials in person. It's hard to become a Necromancer, and hopefully a few rounds of Necrolocke will drive that point home. Be warned, a successful Necrolocke will take 23 real life days to complete!

Necrolocke is currently in Beta, and I'm looking for some intrepid testers to give it a go and provide feedback. Eventually every round of Necrolocke will earn you Council points, to provide a more steady avenue to progress in Council. For now, however, playing the Beta and providing feedback will let you earn points through "Kudo points from 3idolon" on the Community Service tab of the CPC.

The Elite Registry is approaching its character limit (again), and soon only Councilors and Necromancers earned through Necrolocke will be eligible to be listed there. This change will be reserved for when the post character limit is reached, which is still some time in the future, however I wanted to give a heads up! Earning a Necromancer through Necrolocke will also earn you a special badge [in development] and a special signifier in the registry.

I hope that you'll give Necrolocke a try! It may look like a lot of rules at first glance but hopefully taking it trial by trial will be both manageable and fun. Necrolocke uses other mechanics around Flight Rising, like Baldwin, Swipp, Arlo, and Higher and Lower, so it also provides a fun new twist on Flight Rising classic gameplay.

Edit: Forgot to say, I’ll be holding a mini raffle for Beta testers. The prize will be the winner’s choice of a Necro treasure gene or a primal offspring of Kishna and Kobari (retired from breeding). To enter you will need to play at least one round of Necrolocke and submit a Beta feedback form. One raffle ticket per Beta tester, with the prize drawn when Necrolocke comes out of Beta.

Other Updates

New Necromancer Ancient Policy

Devs are beginning to unveil new Ancients twice a year and in an effort to keep Necromancers (more or less) up to date I'm changing the ownership rules for people looking to adopt Ancient Necromancers and make them their own. As of this posting, anybody can ask to adopt an Ancient Necromancer, and will be allowed artistic freedom in picking genes, colors, variants, and in developing new lore. The new change is that once adopting an Ancient, you will have a three month grace period in designing your Ancient Necromancer and coming up with lore. After the three month grace period is over, the Ancient becomes open once again for new claims if others are interested in adopting that Ancient.

Note that this is NOT a deadline. If nobody else is interested in claiming an Ancient, the original adopter can have as much time as they like to develop their Ancient Necromancer. However after the three month grace period they should be aware that without demonstrable progress (i.e. an Ancient Necromancer thread ready to be published), they may lose their claim to a new adopter. This change is meant to capitalize on interest/enthusiasm in designing an Ancient Necromancer, and is a recognition that there may be more interest than there are Ancients to go around.

Currently all existing Ancients are claimed (Banescales, Undertides, Aethers, Sandsurges). As previously notified, if you've claimed an Ancient you have three months from this date (July 29th, 2023) to develop your Ancient. At the end of October, your claim will expire and the Ancient will become available for new adopters. If nobody is interested in your Ancient, you may have as long as you'd like to develop your Ancient Necromancer.

I hope this change in policy makes sense! It's my attempt to balance RL vs FR time commitments while also ensuring the subspecies continues to work towards staying up to date with FR new releases.

ZgkujF6.png

Exciting news! @Rhowyn has completed a lore thread for their Council Society, the Reclaimers. The Reclaimers are a Society that revolves around using Ghouls for the glory of Mother. They seek to harness the Ghoul's holy infection and turn it like a sword against Plaguebringer's enemies. The Reclaimers come with new ranks, roles, and special requirements. Take a look for some juicy new lore <3

New Adopts

New Adopts have been added to the Necromancer Art and Lore thread! Check out the thread for the complete list of new adopts!
rFS9v6U.png @@@ tGJYU6q.png @@@ 8rEH7oC.png

Added to Familiars and Symbols
  • Sea Slug Cloaks have been added to Cloaks symbols
  • Butterfly Necklaces have been added to Tools symbols
  • Earrings have been added to Jewels and Jewelry symbols.
  • Achievement apparel (such as masks, books, and animal apparel) have been added to their respective symbol categories.
  • Root Dweller has been added to low-level familiars.

@
@
WOOHOO NECROLOCKE!!

i love those -locke challenges so much. i haven't been super active in the Necromancer community, but I'd love to be considered as a beta tester! I've done a few months of a Travellocke (kingdom-/pinker-locke inspired run), as prior experience.
WOOHOO NECROLOCKE!!

i love those -locke challenges so much. i haven't been super active in the Necromancer community, but I'd love to be considered as a beta tester! I've done a few months of a Travellocke (kingdom-/pinker-locke inspired run), as prior experience.
Gejcwcq.png
1 2 ... 216 217 218 219 220 ... 238 239