Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Plague Subspecies] Necromancers
So excited for Necrolocke! Will get started as soon as my Prismatic Token finishes brewing, ahaha.

My to-do list for next week includes updating the Rusalka thread and finally getting a Derg-for-lore contest put together. Went on a mini hiatus for a couple months and they kind of fell to the side...but I'm back now!
So excited for Necrolocke! Will get started as soon as my Prismatic Token finishes brewing, ahaha.

My to-do list for next week includes updating the Rusalka thread and finally getting a Derg-for-lore contest put together. Went on a mini hiatus for a couple months and they kind of fell to the side...but I'm back now!
V9b7SpH.png Check out my Elemental Sneks project!
@Korozo Awesome! [emoji=mirror star size=1] No permission/experience is necessary but I would absolutely love to hear your feedback. I... haven't actually played through a full pinkerlocke before ... >.> but I've always loved the idea of them. Feel free to to PM me any thoughts in addition to the form if you think of anything! @Bxy26 Truuueee I totally forgot that Prismatic Tokens would be going right now, lol. Looking forward to the Rusalka updates and the dragon for lore contest! Will you be putting it on through the Art and Lore thread or a stand alone? Also, welcome back!
@Korozo Awesome! No permission/experience is necessary but I would absolutely love to hear your feedback. I... haven't actually played through a full pinkerlocke before ... >.> but I've always loved the idea of them. Feel free to to PM me any thoughts in addition to the form if you think of anything!

@Bxy26 Truuueee I totally forgot that Prismatic Tokens would be going right now, lol. Looking forward to the Rusalka updates and the dragon for lore contest! Will you be putting it on through the Art and Lore thread or a stand alone? Also, welcome back!
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
never done a pinkerlock/nuzlock before though i have watched videos of pokeversions. might try it myself.
never done a pinkerlock/nuzlock before though i have watched videos of pokeversions. might try it myself.
OC9E4r3.png
@3idolon Oh I am absolutely going to going to give this a test run in the next few days omg. Hopefully this week won't be as crazy for me and I can work on actually writing out Sandsurge Necromancer lore properly. Then I can help suggest the Sandsurge-specific Necrolocke rules <3

EDIT: WAIT I FORGOT A THING:

I may have an easier solution to the 'running out of space for the elite registry' thing - I created a spreadsheet registry for my horse subspecies Equus that's 90% self serve. People can submit their dragons to the registry and it automatically updates to include them. I can definitely help make a Necromancer-specific one, maybe with some conditional rules so that all you need to do is go in and check/not check boxes to 'approve' them.
@3idolon Oh I am absolutely going to going to give this a test run in the next few days omg. Hopefully this week won't be as crazy for me and I can work on actually writing out Sandsurge Necromancer lore properly. Then I can help suggest the Sandsurge-specific Necrolocke rules <3

EDIT: WAIT I FORGOT A THING:

I may have an easier solution to the 'running out of space for the elite registry' thing - I created a spreadsheet registry for my horse subspecies Equus that's 90% self serve. People can submit their dragons to the registry and it automatically updates to include them. I can definitely help make a Necromancer-specific one, maybe with some conditional rules so that all you need to do is go in and check/not check boxes to 'approve' them.
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
@/Sunsong43 If you do I'd love to hear how it goes! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @counterklock Yes! I am so excited to hear about the Sandsurge lore, and also will be very interested to hear about your Necrolocke suggestions. How the Sandsurges approach the Trials (both logistically and philosophically) will be a great place to start for making the rules around. Oh wow, that's a really eloquent system [emoji=mirror star size=1] (and also a very fun subspecies!). I've considered moving the registry onto sheets (for ease of use and for my sanity, lol) but I decided it's nice to keep a special registry on the main thread itself, to recognize the people who've put a lot of time/effort into the subspecies. It's a nice thought but I have not been the best at reserving space XD Still, I'd love to learn how you built your registry, it seems like a great tool and resource!
@/Sunsong43 If you do I'd love to hear how it goes!

@counterklock Yes! I am so excited to hear about the Sandsurge lore, and also will be very interested to hear about your Necrolocke suggestions. How the Sandsurges approach the Trials (both logistically and philosophically) will be a great place to start for making the rules around.

Oh wow, that's a really eloquent system (and also a very fun subspecies!). I've considered moving the registry onto sheets (for ease of use and for my sanity, lol) but I decided it's nice to keep a special registry on the main thread itself, to recognize the people who've put a lot of time/effort into the subspecies. It's a nice thought but I have not been the best at reserving space XD Still, I'd love to learn how you built your registry, it seems like a great tool and resource!
@
@
@3idolon I’ll test out Veil Necrolocke to make sure it isn’t too hard :)
@3idolon I’ll test out Veil Necrolocke to make sure it isn’t too hard :)
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
@NotMothman Oh dang going straight for Expert Mode [emoji=mirror scared size=1] Good luck!
@NotMothman Oh dang going straight for Expert Mode Good luck!
@
@
[quote name="3idolon" date="2023-07-30 12:21:24" ] @/NotMothman Oh dang going straight for Expert Mode [emoji=mirror scared size=1] Good luck! [/quote] It took three hours to melt down 6 mats to get my eye types and dragons, so far it isn’t too bad, I got lucky and RNG gave me a faceted and a multi-gaze (hopefully they both pass)
3idolon wrote on 2023-07-30 12:21:24:
@/NotMothman Oh dang going straight for Expert Mode Good luck!
It took three hours to melt down 6 mats to get my eye types and dragons, so far it isn’t too bad, I got lucky and RNG gave me a faceted and a multi-gaze (hopefully they both pass)
She/her
+3 FRT
Forums lurker
Collector of old dragons
Lore clan!

Color-Hand-15.png
95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
I'd love to beta-test necrolocke ;o; where are the rules for it located?

EDIT: NEVERMIND I'm a dummy I found it xD
I'd love to beta-test necrolocke ;o; where are the rules for it located?

EDIT: NEVERMIND I'm a dummy I found it xD
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pngQ3R09BI.pngxOBvXHH.pngtumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
@NotMothman Faceted AND Multigaze? That is a nice starting pull! Oh man, good luck!! I think I'll take a page out of your book and play with an Aberration. As a responsible Ancient owner I should probably test out the rules all the way through myself XD

@Geist Haha I'm glad you found them. Let me know if you make a thread, I would love to subscribe and follow along!
@NotMothman Faceted AND Multigaze? That is a nice starting pull! Oh man, good luck!! I think I'll take a page out of your book and play with an Aberration. As a responsible Ancient owner I should probably test out the rules all the way through myself XD

@Geist Haha I'm glad you found them. Let me know if you make a thread, I would love to subscribe and follow along!
@
@