Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subs] Dawnbringer: A BSJ Subspecies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@mauvehouseplant @Afar @GallifreySkaro @PhoebeBird @heartcrusher1 @ColoradoBlues @cherryj016 @Lasreaine @LibreNoctre @TornadoTorrie @JustChimeric @SpringLeaf @Disillusionist @Dezember @Kitiara @huchbuch

Everyone, the time has come.
@mauvehouseplant @Afar @GallifreySkaro @PhoebeBird @heartcrusher1 @ColoradoBlues @cherryj016 @Lasreaine @LibreNoctre @TornadoTorrie @JustChimeric @SpringLeaf @Disillusionist @Dezember @Kitiara @huchbuch

Everyone, the time has come.
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
HYPE! It is happening! Finally! @SleepyDrago come and check this out, my dear Nature friend. It's what all those new fancy dragons in my lair are about.
HYPE! It is happening! Finally! @SleepyDrago come and check this out, my dear Nature friend. It's what all those new fancy dragons in my lair are about.
kQXO8qG.gifvGD9pLb.png
Now if you'll excuse me, I shall now go die happily in a corner. *dead*
Now if you'll excuse me, I shall now go die happily in a corner. *dead*
U4Cs8mx.gif
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saraceaser I just want to scroll up and down the thread, gazing at the glorious formatting. Excellent job, yo~ ^_^
@Saraceaser I just want to scroll up and down the thread, gazing at the glorious formatting. Excellent job, yo~ ^_^
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist
Ah, I owe much of that to ColoradoBlues, the amazing code wizard! I'm glad you like it! :D
@Disillusionist
Ah, I owe much of that to ColoradoBlues, the amazing code wizard! I'm glad you like it! :D
U4Cs8mx.gif
Wow it looks amazing! I'm looking forward to see (more) pretty SDB hatchies. :)
Wow it looks amazing! I'm looking forward to see (more) pretty SDB hatchies. :)
Y8eNONv.png vetica_by_coloradoblues-dbd9yhg.gif dNCLmdm.png
Wow, this is absolutely beautiful! So much time went into making this subspecies! I don't have any dragons that work with this, but I will watch this thread with interest!
Wow, this is absolutely beautiful! So much time went into making this subspecies! I don't have any dragons that work with this, but I will watch this thread with interest!
@saraceaser
Aaaah! all our beautiful work come to fruition. brings a tear to my eye
@saraceaser
Aaaah! all our beautiful work come to fruition. brings a tear to my eye
ePOliyb.pnglAvpyOQ.pngJ7D1quC.png
UawspVz.pngdgZqX5Q.png0HBKL8H.png
@Ashandra
Thanks! We put a lot of work into this. C:
@Ashandra
Thanks! We put a lot of work into this. C:
U4Cs8mx.gif
@Draconequis
Come and meet Phosphora's new family! =D Here's the new subspecies~
@Draconequis
Come and meet Phosphora's new family! =D Here's the new subspecies~
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27