Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subs] Dawnbringer: A BSJ Subspecies
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
Could I be pinged when the sales are up? These are lovely!
Could I be pinged when the sales are up? These are lovely!
ahrigif_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbcwg2m.gif Jojo
He/him
+2 FR time
hatcherybutton_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbgip0g.pngsmolrobin_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbd7is3.png
@SkyJumper @Leucine @Reflets
All added to the pinglist! C:
@SkyJumper @Leucine @Reflets
All added to the pinglist! C:
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
hey there! can i be added to the pinglist, too? i'm dying to get my hands on one of these beautiful dragons!
hey there! can i be added to the pinglist, too? i'm dying to get my hands on one of these beautiful dragons!
G64PJEH.pngmOggPvS.pngkQXO8qG.gif
@gyaxa
Of course! I'll add you on. C:
@gyaxa
Of course! I'll add you on. C:
U4Cs8mx.gif
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
Please ping me for sales, these are STUNNING and I want one! :O
Please ping me for sales, these are STUNNING and I want one! :O
@Rulanir
Added~ ;3
@Rulanir
Added~ ;3
U4Cs8mx.gif
Ooooh snap, I'd love to be pinged for when a sales thread goes up. ^^ Thanks in advance!
Ooooh snap, I'd love to be pinged for when a sales thread goes up. ^^ Thanks in advance!
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
@SilverLanayru
Added you on! C:
@SilverLanayru
Added you on! C:
U4Cs8mx.gif
Wonderful lore. So well thought out, and a beautiful species! Can I be added to the pinglist for sales? Would love to have one of these guys.
Wonderful lore. So well thought out, and a beautiful species! Can I be added to the pinglist for sales? Would love to have one of these guys.
@Pastiche
Thanks! We all put a lot of work into making the subspecies. ;3 I'll add you to the pinglist!
@Pastiche
Thanks! We all put a lot of work into making the subspecies. ;3 I'll add you to the pinglist!
U4Cs8mx.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27