Might I also be pinged for the sales thread? I'm very excited about this :>

item_ancestral_incense_by_dogi_crimson-daios5g.gif
@Vinterskald
Absolutely! C:
@Vinterskald
Absolutely! C:
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
@Saraceaser
When the Egg Guessing Game is open on the 25th, you should ping the sales ping list there as well since there are Dawnbringers there
@Saraceaser
When the Egg Guessing Game is open on the 25th, you should ping the sales ping list there as well since there are Dawnbringers there
10545843_qa4oy8AnldwZ5JQ.png
@ColoradoBlues
Ooh, great idea! Thanks~ :D
@ColoradoBlues
Ooh, great idea! Thanks~ :D
U4Cs8mx.gif
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
just wanna drop in and say that this looks gorgeous! I've been stalking the threads in the light forums and you guys have done an amazing job. Every time I attempt to look for a dragon that would fit in the subspecies, I can never find one :( but yeah, great job everyone!
just wanna drop in and say that this looks gorgeous! I've been stalking the threads in the light forums and you guys have done an amazing job. Every time I attempt to look for a dragon that would fit in the subspecies, I can never find one :( but yeah, great job everyone!
flefaeries_2.png
Can I be pinged for the out-of-flight sales thread? This subspecies is gorgeous!
Can I be pinged for the out-of-flight sales thread? This subspecies is gorgeous!
@Ecruteak
Thanks a bunch! Everyone put their hardest into making it. C: (And don't worry, just finding the right colors/genes in the beginning was a hard challenge. ^^;;) If you want one, I can ping you when the Sales Hun opens?

@pendragon007
Thanks! Got you down~
@Ecruteak
Thanks a bunch! Everyone put their hardest into making it. C: (And don't worry, just finding the right colors/genes in the beginning was a hard challenge. ^^;;) If you want one, I can ping you when the Sales Hun opens?

@pendragon007
Thanks! Got you down~
U4Cs8mx.gif
@Saraceaser

omg yes please, I need one so bad ;w;
@Saraceaser

omg yes please, I need one so bad ;w;
flefaeries_2.png
@Ecruteak
Awesome, I'll add you to the list, then! C:
@Ecruteak
Awesome, I'll add you to the list, then! C:
U4Cs8mx.gif
@Saraceaser I would love to buy one of these beautiful dragons? How would I go about that? If that's not possible yet, please inform me when I can! Thanks!
@Saraceaser I would love to buy one of these beautiful dragons? How would I go about that? If that's not possible yet, please inform me when I can! Thanks!
9a7022265cce6e6517f86509db3f1669ab24b257.png Left: Sales thread. Right: Egg a day challenge. 9a7022265cce6e6517f86509db3f1669ab24b257.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27