Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subs] Dawnbringer: A BSJ Subspecies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@ColoradoBlues

OMG they are so beautiful I am so proud of my weird child who is now your weird child.

Feel free to put me on a pinglist for babies for all of these pairings if you like?? Perhaps i will partake of the beautiful Dawnbringers :D

*squeals*
@ColoradoBlues

OMG they are so beautiful I am so proud of my weird child who is now your weird child.

Feel free to put me on a pinglist for babies for all of these pairings if you like?? Perhaps i will partake of the beautiful Dawnbringers :D

*squeals*
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Saraceaser and the team - The time has come. /wipes tear/ I am so happy and proud of what we all accomplished. You are all amazing and fabulous in every way and I'm so glad that we did this together <333
@Saraceaser and the team - The time has come. /wipes tear/ I am so happy and proud of what we all accomplished. You are all amazing and fabulous in every way and I'm so glad that we did this together <333
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@heartcrusher1
What is this sad farewell-like monologue? (we cans till send each other funny memes/gifs, right?)

And just saying, you're also awesome and amazing too~ ;D
@heartcrusher1
What is this sad farewell-like monologue? (we cans till send each other funny memes/gifs, right?)

And just saying, you're also awesome and amazing too~ ;D
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
Listen.... listen.....................................
I'm not one for subspecies but I'm losing my mind rn.
I love these, just wow, smooch.

Best of luck to your subspecies!
Listen.... listen.....................................
I'm not one for subspecies but I'm losing my mind rn.
I love these, just wow, smooch.

Best of luck to your subspecies!
Please do not ping me randomly.
Feel free to inquire about any nests, though.
@Saraceaser - I am now forever subbed to this thread Bring on the rust/banana/aqua memes! (Probably over PM). I swear, if one day we end up with an aqua/rust/banana dragon or something, it's going to wear like 20 sweaters of shaaaaame.
@Saraceaser - I am now forever subbed to this thread Bring on the rust/banana/aqua memes! (Probably over PM). I swear, if one day we end up with an aqua/rust/banana dragon or something, it's going to wear like 20 sweaters of shaaaaame.
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@/heartcrusher1 I'm also forever subscribed to this thread
YES, LET US MAKE ALL THE MEMES/GIFS! ...Actually, I'm tempted to breed one just to do that. XD

@AstroNot
XD I'm glad you like it so much! If you want, I can let you know when the sales/breeding hub so you can check them out? ;3
@/heartcrusher1 I'm also forever subscribed to this thread
YES, LET US MAKE ALL THE MEMES/GIFS! ...Actually, I'm tempted to breed one just to do that. XD

@AstroNot
XD I'm glad you like it so much! If you want, I can let you know when the sales/breeding hub so you can check them out? ;3
U4Cs8mx.gif
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
Oh my goodness I'm so hype!!

Edit: Can I be ping when it opens?
Oh my goodness I'm so hype!!

Edit: Can I be ping when it opens?
Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

CIZA4AC.png
@Saraceaser

Oh man, that's be great, actually.
I was actually subbed to the thread to keep an eye out for some babes when the time comes! ;o;
@Saraceaser

Oh man, that's be great, actually.
I was actually subbed to the thread to keep an eye out for some babes when the time comes! ;o;
Please do not ping me randomly.
Feel free to inquire about any nests, though.
@AstroNot
Great! I'll ping you next Sunday when the other two threads open up. C: (If you want to see any specific hatchlings you would like, you can check the Breeder Directory and see if any of the registered pairs suit your interest. ;3)

(I sound like I'm a door to door salesman or something. XD)
@AstroNot
Great! I'll ping you next Sunday when the other two threads open up. C: (If you want to see any specific hatchlings you would like, you can check the Breeder Directory and see if any of the registered pairs suit your interest. ;3)

(I sound like I'm a door to door salesman or something. XD)
U4Cs8mx.gif
Ah... I'm just so happy with how the Dawnbringers turned out, considering it's the first official Flight Festival Subspecies! (I think it is anyways...)
Ah... I'm just so happy with how the Dawnbringers turned out, considering it's the first official Flight Festival Subspecies! (I think it is anyways...)
U4Cs8mx.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27