Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Closed, Go to the new thread!]
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@SakuraOkami7

Hi! Could you please add me to your ping list for a Nisshoku with shadow eyes? Thanks!
@SakuraOkami7

Hi! Could you please add me to your ping list for a Nisshoku with shadow eyes? Thanks!
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
P9aWhak.png85AnUue.pngEiPW4qT.pngmlHpBMC.png
CS Grab Bags
@Pigeonpanhandle

Sure. :D
@Pigeonpanhandle

Sure. :D
reXWqRR.png
ziIQtqz.pngx2PIMnL.pngUcm50ZY.pngm4v93AM.pngi9SQ1MW.png
@SakuraOkami7
I'm not expecting this to be soon, but can I hopefully get a male Gesshoku, with gold runes and light eyes.

I know there aren't any in stock, but please ping me when available!

thanks

EDIT: Yeah, igna and shino work, but could you use this thread for light eyes?
@SakuraOkami7
I'm not expecting this to be soon, but can I hopefully get a male Gesshoku, with gold runes and light eyes.

I know there aren't any in stock, but please ping me when available!

thanks

EDIT: Yeah, igna and shino work, but could you use this thread for light eyes?
attempting-to-give-a-damn.gif The Swifts shall Survive!!! RIP:Boolean a great familiar...
Screenshot_2016-10-09_at_5.53.30_PM.png570.gif Boolean courier_pearl.gif
@Geneku2

I'll put you on the pinglist! And I'm sorry, but you may need to contact the user who owns that pair, since I do not. Hopefully you can get what you need - he sounds lovely! <3 Good luck. ^^
@Geneku2

I'll put you on the pinglist! And I'm sorry, but you may need to contact the user who owns that pair, since I do not. Hopefully you can get what you need - he sounds lovely! <3 Good luck. ^^
reXWqRR.png
Username: ToTheArk
Are you breeding Tsukimi, or the Jugoya or Shoku Variants?: I'll be breeding the Shoku Varient
Do you have a pair that fits the requirements?(if not, I'll help you find one): Yep, recently bought a pair
Flight: Shadow
Any additional comments, notes, or questions:
Username: ToTheArk
Are you breeding Tsukimi, or the Jugoya or Shoku Variants?: I'll be breeding the Shoku Varient
Do you have a pair that fits the requirements?(if not, I'll help you find one): Yep, recently bought a pair
Flight: Shadow
Any additional comments, notes, or questions:
ef9b48910db725fb5777b50f7b46eb54da62cbec.png ee5bf971903bf253550413d5a4abbc2438bcaebf.png
@SakuraOkami7 Sold my pair to To the Ark, above. I'm afraid I'm no longer a breeder, thank you for while it lasted. :)
@SakuraOkami7 Sold my pair to To the Ark, above. I'm afraid I'm no longer a breeder, thank you for while it lasted. :)
Sprite Army: 3/?
Recruits: Admiral Yue, General Twilik, Lieutenant Merrioc, Private Aurelius
Fear the Sprite Army Army of the Sylversylvan Clan!
Marvel at the Lineage of Chechibus!
Honor the Line of Arathorn!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2462094
Investigate the Lucktwisters!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2405459
Gifts for Newbies, send pm
@Sylversylvan

Of course! I'm glad you had a good time, at least. ^^ :D I have a new google doc with all the breeders (because I'm re-making this Subspecies a little bit), so I'l remove you from it. Thanks for informing me. ^^

@ToTheArk

Welcome! :3 I'll add you to the new breeder doc, and you'll be a breeder as soon as I'm done with the new Tsukimi thread. Could I have a link to your pair, by the way?
@Sylversylvan

Of course! I'm glad you had a good time, at least. ^^ :D I have a new google doc with all the breeders (because I'm re-making this Subspecies a little bit), so I'l remove you from it. Thanks for informing me. ^^

@ToTheArk

Welcome! :3 I'll add you to the new breeder doc, and you'll be a breeder as soon as I'm done with the new Tsukimi thread. Could I have a link to your pair, by the way?
reXWqRR.png
@SakuraOkami7 sure :) here they are [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3584848] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35849/3584848_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24804057] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/248041/24804057_350.png[/img] [/url]
@SakuraOkami7 sure :) here they are

3584848_350.png

24804057_350.png
ef9b48910db725fb5777b50f7b46eb54da62cbec.png ee5bf971903bf253550413d5a4abbc2438bcaebf.png
@Pikavee @Sunlace @ShadowsAsunder

Hello there! ^^ I have a few questions about your breeding pairs. As I will be "rebooting" this Subspecies (around the start of April), I wanted to confirm the breeding pairs by making new cards for them. However, it seems that (using Dragon search) one or two of your dragons included in the original breeding cards don't seem to exist.

If you've retired from being a member, or sold your pair, that is totally understandable. But I would like to know if you have or not (or if you said you were before and I have completely forgotten -.-). I won't mind at all, but I do need some answers. If you don't reply within 10 days, I will automatically remove your pair from the list, though it can be revived if you ask it to be.

Thank you for tuning in! Have a nice day. :3
@Pikavee @Sunlace @ShadowsAsunder

Hello there! ^^ I have a few questions about your breeding pairs. As I will be "rebooting" this Subspecies (around the start of April), I wanted to confirm the breeding pairs by making new cards for them. However, it seems that (using Dragon search) one or two of your dragons included in the original breeding cards don't seem to exist.

If you've retired from being a member, or sold your pair, that is totally understandable. But I would like to know if you have or not (or if you said you were before and I have completely forgotten -.-). I won't mind at all, but I do need some answers. If you don't reply within 10 days, I will automatically remove your pair from the list, though it can be revived if you ask it to be.

Thank you for tuning in! Have a nice day. :3
reXWqRR.png
@sakuraokami7

yeah, the babies were not selling, so in the end, I did not keep the breeding pair. i don't have another one at this time, but will think about perhaps doing another in the future, as i like the sub-species a lot.
@sakuraokami7

yeah, the babies were not selling, so in the end, I did not keep the breeding pair. i don't have another one at this time, but will think about perhaps doing another in the future, as i like the sub-species a lot.

35816681276_a871bdc8a0.jpg
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34