Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CS Grabbags 15 g
1 2 3 4 5
Currently: Open/Closed

(Yes I know that this is a thread from 2017 but I swear it's open)

Hello! I've seen a couple of these threads around, and I thought it would be a good way to get rid of my 1000+ pets from CS!

Here's how this is going to work: Each grabbag is going to have 6 pets, each chosen by a random number generator, each pet being different. I'll keep going until I have nothing left. Will you get something from 2010? Will you get something from 2019? Who knows!

My account on CS is Phoenyxillusion, and you can see all of the potential pets you might get here.

Please ping me with your username on CS and how many bags you're buying! After payment is sent, I'll send your pets. I won't accept the CR here until your grab bag is sent there!

Current g:t ratio is 1:1000
Currently: Open/Closed

(Yes I know that this is a thread from 2017 but I swear it's open)

Hello! I've seen a couple of these threads around, and I thought it would be a good way to get rid of my 1000+ pets from CS!

Here's how this is going to work: Each grabbag is going to have 6 pets, each chosen by a random number generator, each pet being different. I'll keep going until I have nothing left. Will you get something from 2010? Will you get something from 2019? Who knows!

My account on CS is Phoenyxillusion, and you can see all of the potential pets you might get here.

Please ping me with your username on CS and how many bags you're buying! After payment is sent, I'll send your pets. I won't accept the CR here until your grab bag is sent there!

Current g:t ratio is 1:1000
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
P9aWhak.png85AnUue.pngEiPW4qT.pngmlHpBMC.png
CS Grab Bags
@Pigeonpanhandle
I'll take one, un is the same as mine here
@Pigeonpanhandle
I'll take one, un is the same as mine here
wTSQXJp.pngygWzlbs.png5tiydC3.png7GFlGJN.pngE3sjxsi.pngaXbaYIT.png0jScwbh.pngcbEt44U.pngA1ondHN.pngBYPpgRe.pngk2VzuFv.pngwTSQXJp.png
QNbfPfg.png
@LadyHana

Alright! I've sent your grab bag!
@LadyHana

Alright! I've sent your grab bag!
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
CS Grab Bags
bump!
bump!
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
CS Grab Bags
bump!
bump!
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
CS Grab Bags
@Pigeonpanhandle

Do you mind sending trades to two accounts?

You got wishlist for both my mom and me and I would like to buy some grab bags for both of us and see if we cant get a couple wishlist in them.

The other thing is if your willing to do this can you not tell mom I did this? Just tell her its a gift from you?
@Pigeonpanhandle

Do you mind sending trades to two accounts?

You got wishlist for both my mom and me and I would like to buy some grab bags for both of us and see if we cant get a couple wishlist in them.

The other thing is if your willing to do this can you not tell mom I did this? Just tell her its a gift from you?
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gifBVUXJUX.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.pngGlow%20Skull%20Wind%20copy_zpsree98mey.png
@Amanda

I don't mind at all! Just let me know which account if yours and which one is your mothers so I don't accidentally tell her!
@Amanda

I don't mind at all! Just let me know which account if yours and which one is your mothers so I don't accidentally tell her!
bFxMMBJ.png
Abyss
CS Grab Bags
@Pigeonpanhandle

Thanks so much!

sending crossroads. (moms almost home so gotta hurry here XD)
@Pigeonpanhandle

Thanks so much!

sending crossroads. (moms almost home so gotta hurry here XD)
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gifBVUXJUX.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.pngGlow%20Skull%20Wind%20copy_zpsree98mey.png
@pigeonpanhandle

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this! She was super confused about the trade as she hasn't received a gift before but happy once I told her it must be a gift bomb she was happy. Thanks. She has a hard time talking to people on chicken smoothie since most just want free pets.
@pigeonpanhandle

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this! She was super confused about the trade as she hasn't received a gift before but happy once I told her it must be a gift bomb she was happy. Thanks. She has a hard time talking to people on chicken smoothie since most just want free pets.
@Pigeonpanhandle I'll take two! Same username as here :)
@Pigeonpanhandle I'll take two! Same username as here :)
EvisIOX.pngOjfdNUh.pngimage.pngimage.pngXC3Q9NS.pngs12_book.pngvg0ByJy.pngimage.pngimage.pngNdjfAxF.pngimage.pngcustom_deer_trinket_deer.png
1 2 3 4 5